Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shadowraix

Why do people call nonduality and eastern mysticism demonic?

21 posts in this topic

Context for what started this. Quotes from the person I was conversing with:

"no you wont. spare us from this demonic wisdom. eastern mysticism=divination of the self. the same old trick. same as nihilists/atheists. same as marxists/anarchists. same deception as in the garden of eden. God is not subject to nature or nature itself. and certainly is not in us. we can become Gods in Christ, but thats a totally different thing. it requires humility, the underlying spirit of the east is pride. its sad that people arent gifted with the dicretion to discern all that. i guess thats why today eastern religions and new age are so ppular in the west. people want self divination not a relationship with a personal God and a concept of sinning/obligations."

"calling it demoning is exposing it for what it is. demonic, luciferian, satanic, the spirit of pride, the spirit of revolt, the spirit of misotheism. it is what it is. same underlying principle. i'd advise reading the wonderful autobiographical book of klaus kenneth "born to hate reborn to love". he got very deep in your easter "spirituality stuff". so deep that they even made him a guru, had out of body experiences, travelled through walls and whatnot. and yet he sadly discovered all these were not of divine origin because they came from a spirit of pride and "self help". read the book, it will be an eye opener."

I said to explore eastern spirituality as a starting point over western spirituality because from what I know, eastern culture got a lot closer. Reading the summary of the book, there seems to not be any conflict.

I'm honestly posting because I am so confused and the person isn't really being helpful to me to understanding this. I've also had numerous occasions of people calling this kind of stuff satan and demonic before. The line of thinking really boggles my mind.

@Shadowraix The trans-rational will appear as irrational to a rationalist. The trans-rationalist can see the irrationality within a rationalist.

6 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

@Shadowraix The trans-rational will appear as irrational to a rationalist. The trans-rationalist can see the irrationality within a rationalist.

I had not seriously looked into the word transrational. Makes a whole lot of sense.

From what I am grabbing there are some people who make a very fine distinction between us as supposed humans and the divine. and thus thinking it is devine is deception of satan. Which I mean you can assert just about anything is satan deceiving at that point.

If everything is One and divine, the whole ortodox Christianity doesnt make any sense because there is no need for Jesus to save people, therefore the crucifixion which is the most important thing for a Christian loses it purpose.

the bible says

“But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.”
‭‭Galatians‬ ‭1:8‬ ‭KJV‬‬

This verse makes everything that isnt in harmony with the bible cursed and demonic.

But this is just an egoic reaction to the truth and a lack of direct experience.

Blind belief and the fear of death and going to hell makes it even worse.

If that works for some people thats ok.

We’re not here to judge, we all have to go through personal experiences to ultimately get to the truth.

My parents are just like the person you talked to.

I’ve learned to love them as they are now, and also made me see that a closed mind only gets so far.

Blessings

Edited by Seiden
typo

Because everything unusual is demonic to a mainstream Christian, its how they protect their worldview. Demons is the scariest thing they can think of so they use it as a tactic, theyre not conscious of it though, its just in their repertoar.

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

4 hours ago, Seiden said:

the bible says

“But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.”
‭‭Galatians‬ ‭1:8‬ ‭KJV‬‬

This verse makes everything that isnt in harmony with the bible cursed and demonic.

But this is just an egoic reaction to the truth and a lack of direct experience.

Lol kinda ironic because there are many versions of the Bible and they changed it many times over the years.

Is funny how the Christian God created a frog that has the ability to make man think he is God... xD I mean... way to confuse us...

Christians will always have a reason to avoid the truth based on childhood trauma. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Isaiah 45:7 King James Version (KJV)

7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

Cant blame the demons anymore... I guess  xD

@Aquarius Yes indeed, It is very ironic. Also a powerful paradigm lock.

Interesting how this applies to almost every religion.

People want what they like when it comes to faith.

@Rilles Very interesting verse!

The vast majority of things written about God in the old scriptures are clearly egoic projections of the authors mind.

God didn’t create evil, because evil and good doesn’t exist.

28 minutes ago, Seiden said:

@Rilles Very interesting verse!

The vast majority of things written about God in the old scriptures are clearly egoic projections of the authors mind.

God didn’t create evil, because evil and good doesn’t exist.

Depends how you look at it. God did create what the author considers evil.

Everything that isn't a belief of yours will seems demonic/stupid/Dangerous/retarded/arrogant if you're closed-minded.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Maybe Aliens that came down to earth those times especially who had humanoid bodies and performed healing miracles were called Angels and those or other Aliens who visited who also did similar acts just in a different ways that the masses couldn't accept or understand or had physical structures different from the regular humans on earth were called and labelled as Demons and Evil.

That's religion for ya :D

B R E A T H E

On 11/13/2018 at 9:13 AM, Hellspeed said:

Christians will always have a reason to avoid the truth based on childhood trauma. 

Please elaborate, as this could help me, since I have Christian roots.

I have permanently locked myself out of my account to force myself to focus on my work. Goodbye.

2 hours ago, StardewValley said:

Please elaborate, as this could help me, since I have Christian roots.

Having a theology degree I can say that they cut us our legs or they tried too in the process. Because Muladhara chakra the base of the spine, colon, adrenals, legs, etc., in Christianity is SATAN/LUCIFER. So the theologians know this, those who lead and write books. I had many bright teachers that gave me lectures in theology but I haven't learned shit from them, only after I've awakened and read the vibrational patterns they imprint on me during college. So the majority of Christians in the process of eliminating "Satan" from their lives, they kill their legs in the process, so this is the trauma we got from little kids. In the east, they have a similar indoctrination pattern because they preach 7 chakras, in reality, are just 6 main chakras, and they preach the "light". So preaching the "light" in every religion is the right side of the body. Energy goes from chakras: 2nd into 3rd into 5th into 6th. The real sequence of awakening is on my signature below. So the majority worldwide, including atheists are overusing 3rd & 5th. 2nd into 3rd into 5th into 6th is EGOIC Enlightenment, like Leo, Maynor and the majority here who have passed yellow. How do I know this? I read the subconscious mind of the people, here and everywhere I go. They preach in society not to judge or not to be arrogant, but when it comes to Healing and practicality and the truth, I cannot be different. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

23 minutes ago, Vinnie said:

@Shadowraix Because they're stupid. Really.

I wouldnt say theyre stupid, fear is not stupidity, beliefs literally CREATE your reality... so what reality does a Christian live in?