”Samadhi” is never not. 

It doesn't come and goes. 

Edited by Jack River

7 minutes ago, SoonHei said:

aka you always are you

you are never not you

What never arises never subsides?

11 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@Jack River Hey You are not enlightened master. 

Master of the veils, maybe? ?

I am what ever you want me to be, Honey ?

A “master” is not necessary to see any of this...unless you think one is?

Edited by Jack River

@Jack River What kind of psychological work I need to do before starting out my Meditation practise? 

Will That make me enlightened? 

2 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@Jack River What kind of psychological work I need to do before starting out my Meditation practise? 

Will That make me enlightened? 

Why you asking an imaginary character in your dream?

SEE directly ❤️

@winterknight I know you're a fan of Ramana Maharshi so you might be able to answer this.  Teachings on non-doership really resonate with me, so this is in no way a criticism of Ramana's approach.  I'm just curious, why did he talk about there being no doer, rather than saying that there's no one here to either be a doer or not be a doer?  Isn't it more true to say that there's no one here in the first place?

5 hours ago, swedishmystic said:

Can you enter nirvikalpa samadhi at will?

It’s only if you identify yourself with the body that nirvikalpa samadhi becomes a special state to be entered or exited. The truth is that like all questions about the experience of enlightenment, the answers are bound to be misleading. 

23 minutes ago, Beginner Mind said:

@winterknight I know you're a fan of Ramana Maharshi so you might be able to answer this.  Teachings on non-doership really resonate with me, so this is in no way a criticism of Ramana's approach.  I'm just curious, why did he talk about there being no doer, rather than saying that there's no one here to either be a doer or not be a doer?  Isn't it more true to say that there's no one here in the first place?

This is splitting hairs. What’s truest of all is complete silence. 

Website/book/one-on-one spiritual guidance: Sifting to the Truth: A New Map to the Self

35 minutes ago, winterknight said:

This is splitting hairs. What’s truest of all is complete silence. 

Haha. 

“Is it spelled ‘color’ or ‘colour’?”

Honest question. I am still very much a newcomer.

When you say you are enlightened, what do you mean? You said you won't discuss your bona fides. Okay. I'm more asking for your definition of enlightened. 

@Bill W Enlightenment or Self Realization/God realization is state of Pure Consciousness. Explained it so many times, bored with it. 

It's You directly "becoming" Source. 

It is quite different state of Consciousness (in apparent state do not bash me) then this right now. There is Absolute nothing there except one crucial Formless thingy.

Edited by zeroISinfinity

7 hours ago, Bill W said:

Honest question. I am still very much a newcomer.

When you say you are enlightened, what do you mean? You said you won't discuss your bona fides. Okay. I'm more asking for your definition of enlightened. 

Enlightenment can't ultimately be defined, but a provisional definition is that it's the direct realization of the falsity of the belief in the individual self due to the the revelation of the silent perfection that cannot be named.

Website/book/one-on-one spiritual guidance: Sifting to the Truth: A New Map to the Self

7 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

It is quite different state of Consciousness (in apparent state do not bash me) then this right now. There is Absolute nothing there except one crucial Formless thingy.

Formlessness is not separate from form or human experience.

You need to go further and realize that form and formlessness are one.

This. Now. Here. Is. It.

It is all possible states and non-states alike. But from certain states it is easier to "see".

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura I know Leo, that's why I said do not bash me. Just trying to explain @Bill W That Enlightenment is lets say "direct seeing" of his True Nature. 

It Will look like experience lets say. 

@winterknight @winterknight Nirvikalpa samadhi is where body,mind,sense of me vanishes completely and awareness of awareness or self is realised.

Contrary to leos claim form and formless are not seperate - the formless alone is realized.If they are not seperate then the formless can never be realised.

Technically self enquiry is supposed to take one to Nirvikalpa Samadhi.isnt it ? Or in other words the ignorance of super imposition of body mind sense of me is removed  in Nirvikalpa samadhi.

Awareness of awareness happens only in Nirvikalpa samadhi.

Or self enquiry doesnt lead to Nirvikalpa samadhi ????

Pls clarify

???