winterknight

I am enlightened. Sincere seekers: ask me anything

4,433 posts in this topic

42 minutes ago, Nemo28 said:

@winterknight Hey, I'm conflicted a bit again.. Is awareness all there is? Is there nothing else? Am I all that I'm looking at? What will happen when body-mind dies? 

To whom do all these questions occur? Find that. If the answer is 'awareness,' that's a concept -- to whom does that occur? Who is aware of awareness?

Website/book/one-on-one spiritual guidance: Sifting to the Truth: A New Map to the Self

@winterknight I think your a pretty enlightened being. 

So id suggest, expanding your  “awareness” 

your free will is moulding your awareness to maharashi teachings. So you’ve followed in his steps. 

Just saying maybe you could make your own path and explore. Doubt you will. Tis up to you ? 

I’m glad you don’t identify with human though. That’s makes me happy. 

What do you think of what I’ve said ? 

10 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@winterknight I think your a pretty enlightened being. 

So id suggest, expanding your  “awareness” 

your free will is moulding your awareness to maharashi teachings. So you’ve followed in his steps. 

Just saying maybe you could make your own path and explore. Doubt you will. Tis up to you ? 

I’m glad you don’t identify with human though. That’s makes me happy. 

What do you think of what I’ve said ? 

I think you're addicted to concepts and to posting on the forum, like I said before, and that you cannot quit either one. Remember last time how you said you'd only be posting on this thread from then on? Well, that didn't happen. Do you ever stop to ask yourself why?

Website/book/one-on-one spiritual guidance: Sifting to the Truth: A New Map to the Self

@winterknight mainly because I feel the obligation. From an “awareness” point of view

But you avoided my question all together. Have you asked yourself why ? 

@winterknight well I can't  find anyone who is aware of awareness.. Seems like I'm a paradox, I feel I exist yet I can't find who is that exist, god damn it!!! 

4 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@winterknight mainly because I feel the obligation. From an “awareness” point of view

But you avoided my question all together. Have you asked yourself why ? 

Yes, because your question stems from confusion, and is an endless excuse to spin your mental wheels. I'd rather not contribute to that.

4 minutes ago, Nemo28 said:

@winterknight well I can't  find anyone who is aware of awareness.. Seems like I'm a paradox, I feel I exist yet I can't find who is that exist, god damn it!!! 

Who is it that is aware that it can't find anyone? You don't need a verbal answer. Just put your attention there. You clearly know "I can't find..." The light by which you know that fact -- direct your attention there, and any time any thought comes up, redirect your attention to that.

13 minutes ago, winterknight said:

Yes, because your question stems from confusion, and is an endless excuse to spin your mental wheels. I'd rather not contribute to that.

Your not getting it, let’s say I was Ramana maharshi and I myself told you this. See how your decision making skills would change ? See the relativity of it ? 

1 minute ago, Aakash said:

Your not getting it, let’s say I was Ramana maharshi and I myself told you this. See how your decision making skills would change ? See the relativity of it ? 

Ramana Maharshi would never say what you've said, that's why he's Ramana Maharshi and not a confused person.

Please, consider going and getting psychoanalysis if you can. I really think you would benefit from it.

so I'm in the process of getting in touch with someone who can do psychoanalysis with me. any tips on how to pass the time?

Also, I sometimes experience waves of fear and feelings like I'm not grounded or here and it's scary. It's also hard for me to distinguish thought and stuff I should be following (example: change my job, move, what to do with my life, etc.). Do you believe in intuition? I've been told to follow this but it's hard because I've noticed I sort of follow whatever I'm feeling at the moment. If it's positive my life feels reassured, if it's negative I feel pulled into stuff but sometimes wonder what the fear is trying to tell me or if it's pain body and should just be accepted and not over indulged in mentally. How do you distinguish higher self communication and stuff leading you in a good direction vs delusion/psychosis type experiences that seem mystical or not stuff you should be feeding? Does the higher self communicate through fear? 

Edited by SunnyNewDay

@DrewNows no you assuming there is a mask attach to my face, im telling you the mask is attached to everything around you. 

16 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@DrewNows no you assuming there is a mask attach to my face, im telling you the mask is attached to everything around you. 

Same thing but enlightenment doesn’t have a face...:ph34r:

im teasing you because of how wreckless your behavior is on the forum, constantly labeling and explaining yourself and others...

but are you being honest? Maybe that’s where you’re headed :) 

Edited by DrewNows

38 minutes ago, SunnyNewDay said:

so I'm in the process of getting in touch with someone who can do psychoanalysis with me. any tips on how to pass the time?

Also, I sometimes experience waves of fear and feelings like I'm not grounded or here and it's scary. It's also hard for me to distinguish thought and stuff I should be following (example: change my job, move, what to do with my life, etc.). Do you believe in intuition? I've been told to follow this but it's hard because I've noticed I sort of follow whatever I'm feeling at the moment. If it's positive my life feels reassured, if it's negative I feel pulled into stuff but sometimes wonder what the fear is trying to tell me or if it's pain body and should just be accepted and not over indulged in mentally. How do you distinguish higher self communication and stuff leading you in a good direction vs delusion/psychosis type experiences that seem mystical or not stuff you should be feeding? Does the higher self communicate through fear? 

Follow the chapters on metaphorization and the science of desire in my book. That is the best way to deal with these kinds of questions about your feelings: about what it's trying to tell you, the messages it holds, how to understand what intuition is in this context, etc.

Yes, the higher self most certainly does communicate through fear.

And apart from doing that, get some other stuff from my recommended reading list and start reading.

Edited by winterknight

Why does perceived consciousness seem to battle with its self and prevents it self from seeing "what is" or "truth" or being and enlightened being 

@Aakash you shameless lion ? :P  (I’m carefully taking notes related to courage ;)

Edited by DrewNows

6 minutes ago, JamesB42 said:

Why does perceived consciousness seem to battle with its self and prevents it self from seeing "what is" or "truth" or being and enlightened being 

In fact, there is no such battle. If you self-inquire deeply enough, you will see this. It's impossible for the intellect to understand.

@Aakash Dude, have some respect for @winterknight. He spent a great deal of his life working on his emotions and learned openly from the highest teachings (if you even bothered visiting his website to find that out for yourself).

Now here he is sharing his wisdom and knowledge; even going as far as to answer every question on here individually and directly. How many others do you know that will do this kind of service, let alone online for free? You don’t have to agree with him, but learn to respect those who have walked the entire path.