winterknight

I am enlightened. Sincere seekers: ask me anything

4,433 posts in this topic

On 11/10/2018 at 3:42 AM, winterknight said:

Suffering is a misconception. When you look deeply into who seems to be suffering, you find out it never was.

I seems to suffer a lot feom pain, who is suffering?

?IngitScooby ?

3 hours ago, Jack River said:

When we ask how to we are looking to knowledge/memory to stop what memory/knowledge has sustained.

This is what causes suffering/conflict. Asking how to end self suffering by looking to answers in thought(asking others or looking for knowledge). It’s the self, being an accumulation of personal knowledge and memory) seeking answers by using that same movement of thought. So when the self seeks a way out by conforming to thought content it is really strengthening its own structure. To see that looking to thought strengthens the psychological me will end that pattern. 

So how could I ever call someone for help,,.. Let others murder me and if I call 911 That seems to. Be the continuity of the fear loop and IM strengthening the fear, Instead of calling 911 let them kill me.....!   I need certain points and markers where IM lacking to see the reality instead of being in an illusion.

?IngitScooby ?

@winterknight Tell us the secrets on how to access Muladhara in the most practical sense.  

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

@Leo Gura thank you! 

@Wisebaxter I think : within the context of Maya (illusion, hallucination, etc) , there are lots of human mothers giving birth to human babies, none of which need a "you". These human bodies have brains or minds or whatever, which interprets the constant rise and fall of thoughts, and then there is the perception or awareness of these interpreted thoughts, still none of which can be labeled as a "you".  The you that you think you are is like a mixture of this awareness of the thoughts and these interpreted thoughts by human mind.  But even that isn't a you because ultimately there is no you, because that implies a separation from the infinite Self. 

I really hope someone replies and corrects the hell out of that....

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

12 minutes ago, Ingit said:

So how could I ever call someone for help,,.. Let others murder me and if I call 911 That seems to. Be the continuity of the fear loop and IM strengthening the fear, Instead of calling 911 let them kill me.....!   I need certain points and markers where IM lacking to see the reality instead of being in an illusion.

The point is to see the pattern/program at work. To see that if I am always moving always from what is by looking for an answer/way out then that also implies resistance. Then I am not in a position to actually listen to anyone objectively anyhow. You see what I mean? By always looking for any old answer to escape the problem we avoid learning about the problem. This even means we are not really listening to others totally without bias. We are not actually going to be able to receive a communication without our bias, which arises from resistance. So if we are looking for answers and not willing to stay with the problem we never can see the problem as it is, but we ss it as we wish it to be. 

Not implying not to listen to others, but am saying that unless this is seen as it is we will not be able to actually receive from others and we will keep sustaining the illusion of self by remaining attachment/identified with our own bias/conditioning/psychological striving. Namean dude?B|

Edited by Jack River

@seeking_brilliance Thanks for answering. So we're saying that all of this stuff happening, things being born, planets spinning around, experiences being experienced, is actually happening, it's just that there's no 'I' perceiving it? There's no 'experiencer,' just the experience? What's confusing me is knowing whether any of this real, if it's all an illusion or if the 'I' is the only illusion... 

Edited by Wisebaxter

32 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

All of the questions being asked in this thread could be answered with a couple of solid psychedelic trips. During a psychedelic trip you can literally communicate with the universe and ask it any questions you want, and you will get more reliable answers then from the best human gurus,

So setting and intention and having a list of questions before tripping (several weeks even) can actually be extremely beneficial ?

While at the same time the psychedelics tend to show you what you need and not what you want - nice paradox right here :P

@Lynnel You'll just have to hope that the substance decides you 'need' some answers to some of those questions :) 

how do you know  you are enlightened ? 

Edited by theking00

12 minutes ago, Hellspeed said:

@winterknight Tell us the secrets on how to access Muladhara in the most practical sense.  

Assuming you mean Death. I’m not familiar with such thought content as Muladhara. But is there a “how”? 

The “how” can be seen as a restistance to death. How implies thought and thought is a response of memory/knowledge/time, and an entity that will allly that to die. You see what I mean brah? 

I see it as there is no how. Asking how implies incoherence. This seems to be why we as dudes and dudets never “transcend” or actually die. 

@seeking_brilliance Haha, personally I think I'm gonna need a strong hit of psychedelics soon, before my mind explodes from any more conceptualising and assuming. I need some direct experiences of this shit to stop my mind going around in circles. 

@Wisebaxter if you want to experience 'no-self', there is a forum where a person like winterknight will step by step guide you to this realization, with no judgements to how silly your replies may start out. 

https://www.liberationunleashed.com/nation/

You can at least go on there and comb through the archives to get some cool insights and answers (though answers are crap without experiencing it for yourself. Answers you read or hear can only point you towards the realization experience, after which these answers take on a new context and meaning. ) 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

@seeking_brilliance Thanks a lot :), I think I'll combine some direct experiences with going over to that site maybe and asking some questions. I'm too far over into the theory side of things at the moment. Winterknight has really got me inspired to go full on into the self inquiry as well. It's all great stuff, lots of exciting adventures to go on and discoveries to be made, 

29 minutes ago, Wisebaxter said:

I need some direct experiences of this shit to stop my mind going around in circles. 

Lol ? Fosho dude 

also might want to learn how we project knowledge/experience, thought, in place of a “direct experience”. And how “self” holds on to experiences. This seems to keep alive self. The self tends to cultivate an appetite for certain experiences. The ”me” will have a certain experience record them and cling to that experience which give self its continuity as the “experiencer”. So there may be a moment of death but it’s short lived when we are chemically induces..Then memory of that experience and we are back into the dual again. Because the memory is always limited to experience/the dual..

The point is death is a moment to moment type of deal. So actually the difficult thing is dying continually. It’s not looking to the experience of death, but more about sustaining death continually by never accumulating experience or holding on to experience, as in AWARNESS. So a way to look at is the ground or default “state” is not an experience but is no experience. Experience comes in when thought is used to navigate/respond physically. Like using thought/experience to learn intellectually, solve outward problems using thought. 

So try psychedelics fosho, but look into how self records/projects an experience and holds on to an experience as well. This will prevent the need to depend on psychedelics and the after effect of projecting your own accumulated content of knowledge in place of that no self experience when you come to and the chemical wears off. 

Then you will be able to die continually from moment to moment. Then the more moment to moment awareness stops this unnecessary recording/projecting, then the deeper in nothingness as default. 

Edited by Jack River

If there is no 'I' and there are just perceptions/experiences floating around somewhere, where is all this happening? 

Edited by Wisebaxter

1 minute ago, Jack River said:

Lol ? Fosho dude 

also might want to learn how we project knowledge/experience, thought, in place of a “direct experience”. And how “self” holds on to experiences. This seems to keep alive self. The self tends to cultivate an appetite for certain experiences. The ”me” will have a certain experience record them and cling to that experience which give self its continuity as the “experiencer”. So there may be a moment of death but it’s short lived when we are chemically induces..Then memory of that experience and we are back into the dual again. Because the memory is always limited to experience/the dual..

The point is death is a moment to moment type of deal. So actually the difficult thing is dying continually. It’s not looking to the experience of death, but more about sustaining death continually by never accumulating experience or holding on to experience, as in AWARNESS. So a way to look at is the ground or default “state” is not an experience but is no experience. Experience comes in when thought is used to navigate/respond physically. Like using thought/experience to learn intellectually, solve outward problems using thought. 

So try psychedelics fosho, but look into how self records/projects an experience and holds on to an experience as well. This will prevent the need to depend on psychedelics. Then you will be able to die continually from moment to moment. Then the more moment to moment awareness stops this recording/projecting the deeper in nothingness we are as default. 

Ah this makes some sense to me. I need to be careful to not just turn any psychedelic experience into another part of my narrative, the story of 'I,' by continually killing this 'I' off, from moment to moment. Perhaps this is where meditation comes in, to cultivate detachment to these stories and stay in a non-dual state of awareness. When there are no thoughts, there is no I. You're saying the very idea of an experience is an illusion as it's conceptual and part of the thoughts process...all there really is is raw data. Deep bro. This will help me avoid some pitfalls, thanks :)

6 minutes ago, Wisebaxter said:

If there is no 'I' and there are just perceptions/experiences floating around somewhere, where is all this happening? 

The “where” will fall apart when the self actually dies. 

1 minute ago, Wisebaxter said:

Ah this makes some sense to me. I need to be careful to not just turn any psychedelic experience into another part of my narrative, the story of 'I,' by continually killing this 'I' off, from moment to moment. Perhaps this is where meditation comes in, to cultivate detachment to these stories and stay in a non-dual state of awareness. When there are no thoughts, there is no I. You're saying the very idea of an experience is an illusion as it's conceptual and part of the thoughts process...all there really is is raw data. Deep bro. This will help me avoid some pitfalls, thanks :)

I figured out the moment to moment dying recently. Most excellent.. Good luck dude?