moon777light

Thoughts on Leos new video? Very Scary

35 posts in this topic

Up until now i always thought the process of realizing truth was always gonna be making us naturally more happy and blissed out, at least thats how ppl describe the monks to be. But seeing how we must accept all the shit/torture people do as beautiful as well freaks me out too much. Im not sure if ill ever be able to accept that, even now thinking about the person who bullied me when i was a kid and loving them nonetheless, my mind doesnt allow it.  

Does anyone here who does consciousness work for at least a few years have experience with seeing the "bad" stuff as awesome?

@moon777light Once you know it’s a ‘movie’, you actually know, it is actually a ‘movie’. In reality, or in truth,, it’s just you. All of it. Everything. 

Don’t be too afraid to look into your self that you settle for the illusion that you are a person in a world. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

You will forgive yourself as there is only you. There is Light in everything.

and that is the thing, your mind is in the way, if you find your form of meditation, the mind slowly surrenders and then you can actually see from a greater perspective beyond the minds walls and illusions that are holding you down and distorting the awareness you are within.

B R E A T H E

@moon777light

Subtract or see past the name and form. Is it still so scary and unacceptable? 

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

If there is fear/any movement to accept or unaccpet then mind/self has not actually fallen away. This type of nonthing is not come to positivity but negatively. When self dissolves it is clear. 

Edited by Jack River

3 hours ago, Nahm said:

@moon777light Once you know it’s a ‘movie’, you actually know, it is actually a ‘movie’. In reality, or in truth,, it’s just you. All of it. Everything. 

Don’t be too afraid to look into your self that you settle for the illusion that you are a person in a world. 

This. Realizing the movie totally recontextualizes what evil is, and after that "giving up the notion of evil is bad is hard" just falls away. 

You don’t give up anything. And it’s not what you think. You cannot come to this by contemplation. Only in the nothingness/nonbeing “state” is there this WHAT IS. When “you” are actually not dudes.

Edited by Jack River

Most people don't know how to explain this well I've found.  What happens is when you become Enlightened, God Awareness extracts itself from the illusions of Thought and Experience.  That's painful for the Egoic self, the small self -- but liberating for the true Self, the big Self.  So, on the one hand Ego has to be seen through as an illusion, but when it is, one door closes and another door opens.  Awareness realizes it's the only thing that actually exists that doesn't change, and that the illusions of Thought and Experience have nothing to do with that reality.  This is when God emerges on the Path.  So, there is death of Ego, which includes but is not limited to the Egoic self.  That is painful.  But with that death, liberation happens when you realize that what you actually are is the Awareness and that attachment to the illusions of Thought and Experience only lead to Samsara -- or the monkey-mind swinging from tree to tree.  Let's say you go to a magic show and see all the slights of hand -- is that enjoyable?  No, you want to be deceived at a magic show, that's the fun of going to one.  Knowing all the illusions in advance kills the magic show.  Ditto for Ego!  Knowing the illusions of Ego kills Ego.  Seeing all the illusions of External Reality kills External Reality.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

To much reading and regurgitating of knowledge dudes. xD

It's all in silence 

Edited by Jack River

4 minutes ago, Jack River said:

To much reading and regurgitating of knowledge dudes. xD

Tell me one person that talks about nonduality like I do.  My insights come from my own seeing.  Nonduality is the one subject that you can only truly testify about from your own seeing.  This is why I keep saying hearsay theory is only useful to the extent that it causes you to do your own self-observation.  To you, it's irrelevant and a distraction what I think or what he or she thinks about nonduality.  The only thing that's relevant to you is what you think about nonduality.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Joseph Maynor its all good brah:)

14 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

The only thing that's relevant to you is what you think about nonduality.

That's what I am expressing here though. ”me” and thinking are irrelevant. 

1 hour ago, Jack River said:

If there is fear/any movement to accept or unaccpet then mind/self has not actually fallen away. This type of nonthing is not come to positivity but negatively. When self dissolves it is clear. 

19 minutes ago, Jack River said:

You don’t give up anything. And it’s not what you think. You cannot come to this by contemplation. Only in the nothingness/nonbeing “state” is there this WHAT IS. When “you” are actually not dudes.

Point was communicating the mystery destroys the mystery. Right dude? I was referring to self and its compulsion to explain it by the knowledge it has accumulated. Wasn’t towards you dude. We are one?

Edited by Jack River

5 hours ago, moon777light said:

But seeing how we must accept all the shit/torture people do as beautiful as well freaks me out too much. Im not sure if ill ever be able to accept that, even now thinking about the person who bullied me when i was a kid and loving them nonetheless, my mind doesnt allow it.  

The thing is right there in front of your eyes. Because "YOU" "ME" thinks that "YOUR" "MY" mind is capable of "DOESNT ALLOW IT"

Up until now i always thought the process of realizing truth was always gonna be making us naturally more happy and blissed out, at least thats how ppl describe the monks to be.

That's why you're into spirituality. You've said it yourself.

47 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Tell me one person that talks about nonduality like I do.  My insights come from my own seeing.  Nonduality is the one subject that you can only truly testify about from your own seeing.  This is why I keep saying hearsay theory is only useful to the extent that it causes you to do your own self-observation.  To you, it's irrelevant and a distraction what I think or what he or she thinks about nonduality.  The only thing that's relevant to you is what you think about nonduality.

No it's your experience, not beliefs in your mind.

Doesn't matter if you can articulate all this stuff easily, you won't be enlightened faster.

If anything it will slow you down.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

58 minutes ago, Jack River said:

@Joseph Maynor its all good brah:)

That's what I am expressing here though. ”me” and thinking are irrelevant. 

Point was communicating the mystery destroys the mystery. Right dude? I was referring to self and its compulsion to explain it by the knowledge it has accumulated. Wasn’t towards you dude. We are one?

Isn't it only half truth that communicating the mystery destroys the mystery?  It's been my experience that communication/hearing it can awaken one/others to profound mysteries and depths of life/god/matter/science/emotion/humanity/silence, its a beautiful thing.  Its an equal trap and disservice to say only in silence is true, isnt it?

Edited by Mu_

23 minutes ago, Shin said:

No it's your experience, not beliefs in your mind.

Doesn't matter if you can articulate all this stuff easily, you won't be enlightened faster.

If anything it will slow you down.

And the boundaries between experience, knowledge and beliefs also breaks doen.

Up until now i always thought the process of realizing truth was always gonna be making us naturally more happy and blissed out, at least thats how ppl describe the monks to be. But seeing how we must accept all the shit/torture people do as beautiful as well freaks me out too much. Im not sure if ill ever be able to accept that, even now thinking about the person who bullied me when i was a kid and loving them nonetheless, my mind doesnt allow it.  

Does anyone here who does consciousness work for at least a few years have experience with seeing the "bad" stuff as awesome?

Don't toss the baby out with the bathwater.  Don't shut down because of what you think it means to accept shit/torture as beautiful, you'd be doing a disservice to yourself.  Perhaps a way that makes more sense for you now is to see it as at being able to see the shit/torture and not hate it, but understand why its there and how it came to be.  Understand that the murder or rapist was himself raised in a environment where he was beaten/shunned from society or raped themselves.  They were met with hate their whole life and knew nothing more then to do the same from the xamples they were shown and treated as.  When you can see them in this light, you can't help but understand why they are the way they are (and you may even have a little compassion for them at this point).

25 minutes ago, Mu_ said:

It's been my experience that communication/hearing it can awaken one/others to profound mysteries and depths of life/god/matter/science/emotion/humanity/silence, its a beautiful thing.

I feel what your saying. I should have been more clear. What I meant was trying to solve/figure out the mystery destroys the mystery. I go about it much differently. In the total silence/“state” of nothingness the mystery is of itself. To be it actually/directly as in as a “experiencing”. To me communication of that of mind/thought is useful as that may contribute to the essence of awareness that observes thought/mind to dissolve it. But to me no, communicating the beyond tends to lead to problems because mind/thought will imitate the unknown and continue to fuel the false division/distinction. Tends to lead to self deception. That’s how I see it anyway. Now if you are two fiends that have already “entered the unknown realm of nonbeing” then that can be different, as thee can be no entry to that with when limited by self deception. To me It’s not a understanding the unknown but an ending of knowing. If you get what I mean brah:)

Edited by Jack River