Tony 845

Any advice on how to clear chakras???

22 posts in this topic

Aside from grounding, not eating meat & being in the wilderness? & does reiki work???

Edited by Tony 845
Grammar

Various breath work styles for example fire breath or Ujjayi breathing (I found these to be helpful for clearing 1st and 5th chakra stuff, a few mins a day, once in the morning and once in the evening, don't do it after eating or within 2-3 hrs), sound therapy *look up chakra clearing on youtube* I've found useful, just putting your hands over a chakra for 10-15 mins and imagine/intend clearing can work as well (don't get lost in your mind if your doing it right or if you feel like your straining to maintain it, just repeat the intention every minute or so with your hands over the area).

Edited by Mu_

When I'm at home alone, I like to lie on my back, close my eyes, and chant along with this video while visualizing the vibrations of the sounds clearing out any blocked/stagnant energy... Feels really good (to me)! ;):

Awakening. There is no other possibility around it. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

1 hour ago, Tony 845 said:

@Hellspeed are you enlightened? 

Depends on your definition of Enlightenment. 

Yes. Indeed, from my personal experience and perspective of reality. 

You may ask, what about the credit of others. I'd say: I don't have nor require the need to be credited by another human being. Being awake is totally different from what the majority think IT is. 

I would lie if I'll start humbling myself on the matter. 

But let's not make something important about this, everyone is capable to conquer their own suffering ;) 

Edited by Hellspeed

1 hour ago, YaNanNallari said:

@Hellspeed Good stuff you've been writing on the forum. Found some stuff useful

Hail Breath! 

Simply breathe into chakras that's all about it. Rest is just salt and paper .

On 23/10/2018 at 7:11 AM, Nahm said:

Reiki works. 

How does Reiki work?

5 hours ago, non_nothing said:

Simply breathe into chakras that's all about it. Rest is just salt and paper .

This. Top it with loving energy acceptance and relaxation, it is possible to feel the energy blocks dissolving. 

@Tony 845 I got reiki a year ago, and five minutes in, all the computers in the place shut themselves down, then the power went out in the whole building, until I left.    A year later I went back and took the classes, then things started getting weird. Go. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm I was interested in Reiki like 15y ago but I never went into any of the seminars, I considered it waste of time. Well, not that I changed my mind but I'm more open minded now :). In what sense it is different to meditation on chakras, I would say in simple terms you send energy to chakras in both cases, right?

@archi I’d say meditation is nothingness, and reiki is direct everythingness. FInd a master teacher in your area and try at least three sessions. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

There you go

Then after you master this. You can try this :D

:D:D:D

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

Play the corresponding frequency to the chakra that you want to balance, you can easily find those on youtube

Screenshot_20181025-233454.jpg

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!