pluto

If you seek...

23 posts in this topic

If you seek peace, be still.

If you seek strength, be brave.

If you seek wisdom, be silent.

If you seek mindfulness, be compassionate.

If you seek healing, be in nature.

If you seek nirvana, be love.

If you seek love, be yourself.

Namaste

B R E A T H E

If you seek truth, be all of the above.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@pluto What a disgusting post. Very cringey for me.

There was not an ounce of practicality in there. It’s like your messing around in this forum. Have you attained any of the things that you are talking about. If not, then what fucking right do you have to shit all over those concepts. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

3 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

@pluto What a disgusting post. Very cringey for me.

There was not an ounce of practicality in there. It’s like your messing around in this forum. Have you attained any of the things that you are talking about. If not, then what fucking right do you have to shit all over those concepts. 

You clearly didn't attain peace lol

God is love

And God in them

@How to be wise

Thanks for your comment, let me express this further.

I am here to spread the light, to plant the seeds that i was aware to plant and they have never failed me in doing so. I have watched countless bloom from the wisdom above which is why i continue to share what i know and understand. Its not easy being born awake in a sleeping reality. I do try my best to be the best i can.

All the things i post i have already accomplished and experienced first hand or i simply wouldn't post them, that's going against my very nature, have you ever seem me genuinely ask a question on these forums in the 3000+ posts? The least i can do is help others because others are me, my family, my children, my brothers, my sisters. Sometimes i am harsh sure but its for a greater purpose, for a greater reason, i know they can handle it because i know who they are beyond all these layers that we think and believe we are.

Sure, i am not always aligned as pure as i can be, i have my ups and downs because at the end of the day i chose to be human at this time but there's a reason i was born into these shoes, i knew i could handle it and knowing who i am and i know and grant permission to share what i know is true because this is why i am here and chose to be here at this time.

By Universal law, i cannot mislead others or i would be going against my own truth, my own nature. I only express truth because i understand oneness. I understand who we are from the center of creation, like people understand when they take the Heroic dose of Psychedelics and get the big cosmic giggle, the AH-HA moment, i see this, all the time. It has never left me.

Sometimes i may appear off from your perspective but if you rise in frequency you will see how genuine and pure i actually am. If you woke up realizing and seeing that everything is literally you, why would you promote illusion, how could you lie to yourself, how could you escape yourself when you are everywhere, everyone and everything. Its pointless. The only thing that has purpose is to express love/light because that is who we are.

There is Light in everything, you just have to shift your vibration to "see" it.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

12 minutes ago, pluto said:

@How to be wise

Thanks for your (...) to "see" it.

I am curious about how you say you "chose to be human at this time". Can you explain this further?

@Sven When you find yourself, you see it all, the meaning, why we are here, how we came to be, the purpose, the big AH-HA moment, creation manifest. Past/Present/Future dissolves into one. When this happens you see that you chose to be here at this point in the universe for a specific reason and this specific personalized consciousness view point, at the same time all the other viewpoints are taking place and they all have their own purpose as equally as yours but where you are right now is where you are meant to be, where you have chosen to be. You are One, pretending to be many, you are God, pretending to be not. Its all a play, a dance, a journey from darkness to light and it never ends and at the same time, its always ever-present and like Leo says, Absolutely Infinite.

Words really do little justice. You just have to surrender completely to embody who you truly are.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

28 minutes ago, John Lula said:

@pluto

On 10/14/2018 at 5:58 AM, pluto said:

If we were raised and taught we could fly, we simply would

Have you started flying yet?

I stand by what i said, as i always do because i know how it works and no, because that is not the current collective reality of focus at hand. It is of no interest to this presence at this time but if it was necessary it could be done, most definitely. If you shift your vibrational frequency and allow more light to shine through, you will see how simple all of this really is and when you tap into the whole, there are far more important things to focus and expand on than physically flying. It is not required at this time/space from this viewpoint in consciousness. I was simply stating what is most definitely possible because ALL THAT IS its infinite, in all directions.

You are all Misunderstanding. It isn't that serious nor complicated, you are just seeing it through your own collectively accepted lens, instead of surrendering all the lenses to the whole and seeing it for what it really is.

Hope this helps, let it sink it.

It will show up, one way or another.

I forgive you all, always <3

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

And if its for the best, i shall leave you be.

Bless!

B R E A T H E

And if its for the best, i shall leave you be.

Bless!

B R E A T H E

8 minutes ago, John Lula said:

@pluto

On 10/14/2018 at 5:58 AM, pluto said:

If we were raised and taught we could fly, we simply would

Have you started flying yet?

@John Lula The label flying may have been used just as a metaphor or a "finger pointing at the moon". For instance if some one were raised in a society where the the bolstering of a "self" was absent. 

Believe it or not your flying right now. Something of you is. Just b-c there is a desk here and a floor there and a door over there doesn't give them a location other than being relitive to each other. It's all just floating in the nothingness. And so are you! :)

What we are trying to do here is almost impossible.

But …

sticker,375x360-bg,ffffff.png

God is love

And God in them

@pluto it is all beautiful, it is all in the open, so why to seek anything. seeking is the result of a lack. lacking is the result of fragmention (duality). fragmention brings suffering.

let go of the seeking and just be. ?

11 hours ago, pluto said:

If you seek peace, be still.

If you seek strength, be brave.

If you seek wisdom, be silent.

If you seek mindfulness, be compassionate.

If you seek healing, be in nature.

If you seek nirvana, be love.

If you seek love, be yourself.

Namaste

?