SpaceCowboy

Synchronicity Mega-thread

25 posts in this topic

@SpaceCowboy There’s too many of them in our lives. I think everybody is blessed with those, because the world is 100% friendly. But in the same time, there is no past, so synchronicities cannot be true.  

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

@Sahil Pandit

Most days, I see double numbers like 11:11, 09:09, 20:20, 14:14 a few times a day, like 3-5 times. Don’t know if it’s a coincidence, but probably not.

12 hours ago, SpaceCowboy said:

@Sahil Pandit

Most days, I see double numbers like 11:11, 09:09, 20:20, 14:14 a few times a day, like 3-5 times. Don’t know if it’s a coincidence, but probably not.

Yea double nummers! I see these a lot, I open my phone and boom its 14:14, I know its not a coincidence because this happens always in times when I have raised my vibration

Crazy thing though, yesterday I had a fascination with midgets, I saw a thread on reddit about midgets and I started looking up pictures of midgets, I realized I hadn't seen a midget in real life in yeaaaars, I even doubted if I ever seen a midget in real life..

Today I go to the store to do groceries, what do I see? A woman with a midget body ! Awesome

I hadn't seen a midget in years, I can't even remember the last time! Holy synchronisation,  in moments like these you know life has your back, it feels great

I also went today on a walk in nature, at the edge of a park I sit down, next to me I find a sticker with an animal picture, I take it, it is one of those stickers they give you at the supermarket, on the back of the sticker is something written in french and dutch, in english it would mean "you are now on a ride with real life''

Above the brand slogan, there are some sticker numbers, 3+5, I forgot their purpose

but 3+5 is 8, in my book that is an infinity synchronicity, its one of my favourite signs of life

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

This forum is a synchronicity factory. This thread is a synchronicity.

I have a theory that when you reach high levels of integration (like many on this forum have), with wide range of perspective, you become a primary vessel for synchronicity to take place.

I know that animals and nature are the first to respond to alignment so it would make sense that individuals with similarly less narrow perspectives would also be the first to respond.  

I kind of know this from experience too, as I've written with many perspectives in mind. And the reaction was interesting.   Especially with others who are aware. It creates a domino effect and telepathy of sorts.  It also fuels synchronicity in general.

I might be interpreting this wrong though. idk.

Edited by Artaemis

What does seeing the number 11 everywhere really means ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 minute ago, Artaemis said:

@Shin It means I love you <3

You're so cute ?❤

But seriously, what does it means ? ?

God is love

And God in them

@Shin Maybe it means that you've aligned with forces who have you in mind (who have a wider range of perspective) and subconsciously tap into archetypal structures. Source perspective, re contextualization from enligthenment impacting the dream. 

I have no idea. I'm literally making stuff up. I should stop. 

Edited by Artaemis

I get bombarded with 222 and 2222. It's always quite magical. :)

Don't get too hung up on the meanings of these events though. That's ego land. Focus on that feeling of being connected to Truth and move on.

35 minutes ago, DoubleYou said:

Don't get too hung up on the meanings of these events though. That's ego land. Focus on that feeling of being connected to Truth and move on.

This. Thinking about this stuff feels pointless now and I feel immediately disillusioned. 

i'm going to go back to staring at my hands. 

3 minutes ago, Artaemis said:

This. Thinking about this stuff feels pointless now and I feel immediately disillusioned. 

i'm going to go back to staring at my hands. 

???

51 minutes ago, Artaemis said:

God is love

And God in them

You know what that means no? 

Too much on the right side of the matter :P 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Exactly what I'm experiencing. Animals playing and humans being cooperative components. 

Edited by Artaemis

I see 314 and 420 and 254 and 168 and 256 and 666 and recurring times such as 13:13, 23:23 etc. It's largely a subconscious thing for me, as I work with numbers all day. Those that have particular (personal) meaning will jump through from the subconscious monitoring systems of the brain into awareness. I personally don't read too much into it.

This one may sound a little woo-woo, but I woke up from a dream this morning, and heard a male voice saying "he's ready, (ahem) " something like that, and then immediately after the alarm clock went off.  

I'm not saying it was any more than imagination, but the timing was impeccable, as if the clearing of his throat was a cure for the alarm to go off. 

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

34 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

This one may sound a little woo-woo, but I woke up from a dream this morning, and heard a male voice saying "he's ready, (ahem) " something like that, and then immediately after the alarm clock went off.  

I'm not saying it was any more than imagination, but the timing was impeccable. 

Happens all the time, you're just in synch with reality now :D 

God is love

And God in them

I see 111 all the time. Time, number plates, house numbers, highway exit numbers, YouTube videos length. Love it when I see them numbers. ?

Edited by Good-boy

I had a dream one night about 8 years ago, where i whitnessed a man fall down on train tracks and got run over by the train, after the train passed by i jumped down to help him but he was now so small that i could pick him up and hold him in my hands weird.. anyways i told my gf about the weird dream.. 

The following day was sunday and my girlfriend and i went to church (occationally we went to church) and the preacher talktheme was "mind the gap" he kept talking about the similarity of minding the gap between pavement and train in trainstations to taking care of your life (we dont even have trains in this country) so yeah that def gave me a hint of god