CreamCat

Can Leo teach enlightenment if he is not enlightened?

30 posts in this topic

@Shin Oh but are many different types of nuts, some talk slow ,some talk fast, some dont stop talking, some dont talk at all. ^_^

Some nuts are brave enough to crack the shell to see whats inside, those are the Enlightened nuts.

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@CreamCat If it works for you it works, otherwise listen to someone else

Actually for me that is part of why Leos teaching works for me, BECAUSE Leo is not enlightened (the way Eckard Tolle)  when I listen to him I don´t take his teachings for granted and believe it must be so. Instead I explore if it is true or not by myself. And that is where the work must be done, inquire for yourself.

I do however think it´s slightly offputting the way Leo assert himself as a teacher or Guru and talks in a way as if what he says is the absolute truth. It would seem more honest and authentic if represented himself more as a person like everyone who is looking for the truth. But I don´t mind it. Maybe it gets him more views which helpts spread non dualism in which case it´s good. I don´t know and don´t care so much...nor sure even why im typing this....

1 hour ago, CreamCat said:

He was probably enlightened during his psychedelics sessions.

That was a light trip. Tip of the iceberg compared to what 5-MeO reveals.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Is Leo enlightened?

Depends on how you define enlightenment. Is enlightenment the end result or is being enlightened simply a profound realization?

All Leo is doing is sharing what he has learned on his journey. Its like someone on level 2 asking a level 10 how to get to level 3 when the max level is infinity.

Only way to try and find out if it works is to apply it the advice and knowledge. ;)

@Shadowraix I resonate here.

@CreamCat  Once enlightenment is institutionalized or taken over by sharks you are going to ask where are people like Leo.

How can a person you’re listening to show you he is your illusion? 

Who is giving more to help you wth this near impossible thing?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

This guy was walking past a madhouse. There was a solid fence around it with a sign that read "Mind Your Own Business". As he walked along the fence he could hear a large group of people on the other side chanting 13, 13, 13, 13. He wondered to himself why are they all chanting 13, 13, 13. His curiosity got the best of him when he found a small hole to peep through in the fence. As he looked through the hole to see what was happening on the other side he was poked in the eye with a stick. As he walked away in pain he could hear them chanting- 14, 14, 14,14. 

obviously he can but it's like hiring a fat guy as your personal trainer

Hahahaha...

... 7 rabbits will live forever.