TheBeachBionic

It frustrates me that guys might not want to have sex with me?

86 posts in this topic

As a guy I can attest, most, if when following our primal instincts, will have sex with any human with a vaggg :P

However i feel you are looking for desire. 

Oh what your mind must be telling you! 

Why let your mind be your biggest critique when you can push it to be your best friend? :x

How can anyone else ever expect to love and desire you if you don't first love and desire yourself? ;)

Edited by DrewNows

Like I said before, men are usually not picky. Most are just thrilled to be getting attention from a woman in general. So, even if you believe yourself to be unattractive and are indeed as unattractive as you say, there will ALWAYS be TONS of men who want to sleep with you. It's not hard for LITERALLY any woman to get sex from a man. Somebody's going to want to do it. And it doesn't matter that much what you look like, if sex is what you're looking for.

If you are open to it, there will be men willing to do it... In fact, some would even be willing to pay you for it. That's how wiling they would be to do it. So, getting sex from some random man is about as easy as it gets, if that's all you want and you're not being selective about which man you get sex from. You'll have thousands lined up knocking on your door about it.

Of course, this is meaningless, and ultimately wouldn't be satisfying. With random men who are looking for sex, as a woman with sexual needs, it's alway like being dehydrated in the middle of the ocean. As they say, "Water. Water everywhere. But not a drop to drink." Sure. You could get sex from them easily. And this is 100% true. You may not have realized this yet. But it is. Trust me.  But the only thing that will really quench the thirst is a sexual connection that is intimate, personal, and specific. 

And for that, it has a lot more to do with personality than it has to do with looks. Attraction may play a role. And there will be men out there who will be attracted to you. They will also probably be of a similar attractiveness level to you. So, there will be a possibility for a deep, meaningful relationship with a guy who's worthwhile, regardless of what you look like as well.

So, if you're looking for sex. Don't worry! If you really wanted that, you could get fifty men per day to graciously agree to do it. 

But if you're looking for a relationship. Don't worry! There will be men who are congruent with you, who will like you for who you are. 

So, as I said before, it might be a bit more difficult for you to find a relationship if you're unattractive. But it won't be THAT much more difficult. 

Edited by Emerald

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

@Emerald welcome back Emerald ?❤️

You've slept a hundred nights, And what has it brought you? For your self, for your God, Wake up! Wake up! Sleep no more.

@TheBeachBionic You might need to make the first move but generally all girls can get laid assuming you have right “equipment”. Dating apps and so on are great.

Edited by Spiral

Don`t worry about that, most guys aren't very selective when it comes to sex. If you are a person who is considered less attractive you probably won't be able to get the most attractive high status guys, but there are plenty of guys who can`t get laid either. They aren't as attractive but often have a nice personality and will treat you with respect. 

2 hours ago, LiakosN said:

@Emerald welcome back Emerald ?❤️

Thank you! :)

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

3 hours ago, Caterpillar said:

If you're unattractive that's painful at first but you will get used to it. Might take a few years. But once you're used to it you will be able to smile again and focus on other things. 

Most guys will have sex with anything.

3 hours ago, Spiral said:

@TheBeachBionic You might need to make the first move but generally all girls can get laid assuming you have right “equipment”. Dating apps and so on are great

11 hours ago, Emerald said:

Like I said before, men are usually not picky. Most are just thrilled to be getting attention from a woman in general. So, even if you believe yourself to be unattractive and are indeed as unattractive as you say, there will ALWAYS be TONS of men who want to sleep with you. It's not hard for LITERALLY any woman to get sex from a man. Somebody's going to want to do it. And it doesn't matter that much what you look like, if sex is what you're looking for.

If you are open to it, there will be men willing to do it... In fact, some would even be willing to pay you for it. That's how wiling they would be to do it. So, getting sex from some random man is about as easy as it gets, if that's all you want and you're not being selective about which man you get sex from. You'll have thousands lined up knocking on your door about it.

Of course, this is meaningless, and ultimately wouldn't be satisfying. With random men who are looking for sex, as a woman with sexual needs, it's alway like being dehydrated in the middle of the ocean. As they say, "Water. Water everywhere. But not a drop to drink." Sure. You could get sex from them easily. And this is 100% true. You may not have realized this yet. But it is. Trust me.  But the only thing that will really quench the thirst is a sexual connection that is intimate, personal, and specific. 

And for that, it has a lot more to do with personality than it has to do with looks. Attraction may play a role. And there will be men out there who will be attracted to you. They will also probably be of a similar attractiveness level to you. So, there will be a possibility for a deep, meaningful relationship with a guy who's worthwhile, regardless of what you look like as well.

So, if you're looking for sex. Don't worry! If you really wanted that, you could get fifty men per day to graciously agree to do it. 

But if you're looking for a relationship. Don't worry! There will be men who are congruent with you, who will like you for who you are. 

So, as I said before, it might be a bit more difficult for you to find a relationship if you're unattractive. But it won't be THAT much more difficult. 

I'm scared that that means I won't a relationship because I'm unattractive.

4 hours ago, Emne said:

Don`t worry about that, most guys aren't very selective when it comes to sex. If you are a person who is considered less attractive you probably won't be able to get the most attractive high status guys, but there are plenty of guys who can`t get laid either. They aren't as attractive but often have a nice personality and will treat you with respect. 

Nobody is out of anyone's league.

4 hours ago, Spiral said:

@TheBeachBionic You might need to make the first move but generally all girls can get laid assuming you have right “equipment”. Dating apps and so on are great.

I don't want to have e sex with a guy off a dating app because I don't know which means he might have a STD.

Being pretty is not a prerequisite for having sex with guys. Big ass and tits are unfortunately the key to getting laid for girls in the current era. If you are small, then simply hit the gym and change your diet, and you are good to go.

On 9/8/2018 at 7:45 PM, TheBeachBionic said:

It frustrates me that guys might not want to have sex with me.

Guys aren’t as picky as you think. If they are picky they usually insecure which is lame right? Waste of time to mess with those dudes. :D

Edited by Jack River

@TheBeachBionic Well you can get to know him first, use a condom and so on.

Newbies can be slow to go for sex so that can be why you feel like they don’t want to, it can be beneficial to imply that you want to.

Edited by Spiral

12 hours ago, Jack River said:

Guys aren’t as picky as you think. If they are picky they usually insecure which is lame right? Waste of time to mess with those dudes. :D

Completely nonsense sir. Being "picky" is the sign of a high sense of self-worth and sometimes even having a courage to stand for your own values and respect moral rights.

10 minutes ago, Shodan said:

Completely nonsense sir. Being "picky" is the sign of a high sense of self-worth and sometimes even having a courage to stand for your own values and respect moral rights.

For sex ?

I could fuck a 4 as long as she has decent tits/ass.

Now the real question is, why waste that time for passionless sex ?

22 hours ago, TheBeachBionic said:

Most guys will have sex with anything.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

2 hours ago, Shodan said:

I'm word that I might never have sex.