Ingit

Disidentifying

177 posts in this topic

@Ingit ? What does that mean? 

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

9 minutes ago, Faceless said:

The holistic seeing and understanding and awareness came almost simultaneously for me.

You're one of the lucky ones.:)

Thanks for taking the time and the inspiring effort to share what you've learned.
I personally enjoy the insight and perspective you bring to the forum. Helps see thought/ego in a different light.

If your name is on the guest list, No one can take you higher
Everybody says I've got... great balls of fire!

10 minutes ago, robdl said:

Thought-self is a fire that wants fuel added to it (active, directed/willed, conditioned, choiceful attention - which propagates its movement). Passive, whole, choiceless awareness is like offering fire some water. We can see how thought-self is biased in the quality of awareness it depends upon.

When faced with the latter, thought-self will invoke time-abstraction-fear-confusion-distraction — self-perpetuation.

Indeed. ??

@Anna1 that means IM enjoying whats going on and don’t understand anything... ???‍♂️

?IngitScooby ?

3 minutes ago, Big Guru Balls said:

You're one of the lucky ones.:)

Thanks for taking the time and the inspiring effort to share what you've learned.
I personally enjoy the insight and perspective you bring to the forum. Helps see thought/ego in a different light.

Thank you too friend...It’s a joy to share this others who are interested??

11 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

So, the cliff notes version-

@Feel Good got his big ass ego bruised by @who chit when he called Feel Good out by saying he was speaking from theory and not experience.

Feel Good then quickly lost his shit, spiraling downhill at lightening speed and somehow ultimately blamed it all on @Faceless, then stated he was leaving this forum for a Krishnamurti forum. ?

It's been quite entertaining ! ?

Damnit. I always miss the good shit.:S
Thanks for the cliffs.

If your name is on the guest list, No one can take you higher
Everybody says I've got... great balls of fire!

@Anna1I appreciate the recap! Your summary really put some humor and perspective on the drama ^_^

@FacelessYour shared wisdom has been much appreciated my friend. I felt the need to ask if you see it as necessary to fully grasp how the mind works with the mind before being able to dis-identify with the sense of self/mind.

Also did your awakening change your personality or is personality merely a set of belief systems for the mind. If so, do you act freely however you choose in every moment?  

Edited by DrewNows

27 minutes ago, Feel Good said:

@Anna1 loves a bit of schadenfreude! I'm sure this forum is the highlight of her day!:)

If u stop taking yourself so seriously, you'll be much happier. ?

Peace ?

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

1 minute ago, Feel Good said:

How do you suggest I stop taking myself seriously? 

Are you going to offer a method? Or are you going to continue to troll me?

I have reported you to moderation as I have noticed a pattern of repeated enjoyment in my reactions while you don't seem to express any concern for others and the countless times other takes themselves seriously on there boards.

I suspect you have some sort of shadow fixation with me, as you seem to be ok with stirring the pot at the right times and then enjoying watching others in distress. 

That to me is schadenfreude ~ taking cynical pleasure in other peoples misfortune or embarrassment.

Why do you feel the need to derive pleasure from other peoples psychological distress while simultaneously try to appear compassionate to others in distress? 

It doesn't make sense to me. 

@Feel Good You are taking all these helpful posts as unhelpful. Suggest you merely watch that.

38 minutes ago, Feel Good said:

How do you suggest I stop taking myself seriously? 

Are you going to offer a method? Or are you going to continue to troll me?

I have reported you to moderation as I have noticed a pattern of repeated enjoyment in my reactions while you don't seem to express any concern for others and the countless times other takes themselves seriously on there boards.

I suspect you have some sort of shadow fixation with me, as you seem to be ok with stirring the pot at the right times and then enjoying watching others in distress. 

That to me is schadenfreude ~ taking cynical pleasure in other peoples misfortune or embarrassment.

Why do you feel the need to derive pleasure from other peoples psychological distress while simultaneously try to appear compassionate to others in distress? 

It doesn't make sense to me. 

And why would I take advice about how to be happy from a person who seems to have some kind of vendetta playing out? 

I hardly post anymore dude, so nice try, but there's nothing to report.

Gain some perspective, by getting away from forum posting and reading, for a bit, it will help not to take yourself so seriously on here. 

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

27 minutes ago, Feel Good said:

He posted a comment and at the bottom it said "do what you want then"

And quickly edited it out. 

Why edit that part of the comment out?

I didn’t edit that out my friend, and I meant it with good intentions. That was never edited out. What I meant was it’s your life so do what you want. Wasn’t meant to be offensive. It’s ok, I don’t want people to accept what I say. 

Edited by Faceless

@Feel Good You got me 2 points for saying a swear word!!! Lmao ???

You're too much dude, lol

Its comic relief around here. I swear.?

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@Feel Good See my post above?

Btw, thanks for the report, for name calling/swearing. Been on forums for 9 years and never a single point. Now I got ..2! 

I feel like a badass, yeah! ?

Edited by Anna1

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

4 hours ago, Faceless said:

The funny thing is it only takes as long as fear continues to influence observation. This was fairly simply to me. But I ended this psychological pursuit first, then the holistic understanding and awareness followed and was simple. To me it’s not work, but it does take all ones energy. To me this is all an art. I never came into this with a goal. That implies fear, attachment, reaction.

Do what you want my friend, but I have no doubt you will see what I mean. You have to find out for yourself. I wish you the best as well. 

It’s right here my buddy. And it’s not a big deal. Right?