Ingit

Disidentifying

177 posts in this topic

IM On one side consciously aware that the negative thoughts that arises are normal and I don’t have to identify with them.... but unfortunately I identify with them.... even though I’m practising meditation!!!

?IngitScooby ?

You are identified with the one who is identifying with the thoughts. 

Now. You have to learn patience. If you are stressing this you Will suffer more. 

@cirkussmile oww ! I see... Any suggestions!!!  Is this worksheet Good ... to open up.. with your mind... i sometimes feel I am wasting my time to get myself out of these crazy things as I am worried as I have to study hard

FD6A0F32-C23D-4A67-B913-4493F54E2B93.png

?IngitScooby ?

Positive or negative,no thought is true. All thoughts are just stories,movies made up and projected in the mind. The most convincing stories,movies, are the ones that cause fear & doubt. Notice you didn't ask "how do I stop identifying with positive thoughts". Whether positive or negative,stories are stories. You don't have to treat them seriously. Just see them as they are. Stories with no base in fact or truth. When you notice you're caught up in the story,notice "being caught up in the story" and let it go. Come back to the present. With time they will begin to weaken and lose their distracting power. Be persistent.

What @cirkussmile  said is true,but if I'm gauging correctly, you don't seem to be on the path to emptiness right now,and that's a bit deeper than what you might want right at this time.

If you're looking to drop into the void of timelessness ,that's a different ball game.

That phone app will help bring more awareness to the structure of "story creation",which is a good thing. 
You can never have too much awareness.:D

Edited by who chit

10 hours ago, who chit said:

Positive or negative,no thought is true. All thoughts are just stories,movies made up and projected in the mind. The most convincing stories,movies, are the ones that cause fear & doubt. Notice you didn't ask "how do I stop identifying with positive thoughts". Whether positive or negative,stories are stories. You don't have to treat them seriously. Just see them as they are. Stories with no base in fact or truth. When you notice you're caught up in the story,notice "being caught up in the story" and let it go. Come back to the present. With time they will begin to weaken and lose their distracting power. Be persistent.

What @cirkussmile  said is true,but if I'm gauging correctly, you don't seem to be on the path to emptiness right now,and that's a bit deeper than what you might want right at this time.

If you're looking to drop into the void of timelessness ,that's a different ball game.

That phone app will help bring more awareness to the structure of "story creation",which is a good thing. 
You can never have too much awareness.:D

You are right! 

And to you, @Ingit. Practice positive affirmations. Practice self love and self acceptans. Repat that you are good enough every day in the mirror. You are beautiful and worthy of happiness. 

Build up your self confidence slowly. Maybe start going to the gym? Or some other hobby you like. 

Do not focus on getting rid of negativie thoughts because you can’t. Start to focus on the good thoughts and repeat good thoughts and feelings daily.

One year from now you will be amazed how much you have grown! 

@cirkussmile everyday I work so hard on me and controlling my all negative stuff... It sometimes become burden... i think I have to practise patience...

?IngitScooby ?

3 hours ago, Ingit said:

@cirkussmile everyday I work so hard on me and controlling my all negative stuff... It sometimes become burden... i think I have to practise patience...

Read again my friend ❤️

I said: Don’t focus on negative thoughts and things! Start switching your focus to the thinga you CAN do. Don’t try to control negative stuff. Start doing good stuff. Read about habits and the subconscious and then start with small affirmations every day. The more you keep your focus on the things you can do the less you have to handle the negative. 

Trust in the process. You have taken the first step on the path. You should celebrate! :) 

@cirkussmile wow ?? thank you....! and today I just decided to Just Believe what my Soul and awareness says because that is the truth for me and don’t go with the logical mind. ??‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️ surf with my Soul yay! Yay

?IngitScooby ?

@non_nothing yes you are right !!! I can feel it.. lol ? I need to limit my approvals !!! ????

?IngitScooby ?

59 minutes ago, Ingit said:

@cirkussmile wow ?? thank you....! and today I just decided to Just Believe what my Soul and awareness says because that is the truth for me and don’t go with the logical mind. ??‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️ surf with my Soul yay! Yay

Exactly like that! Now the hard part is to follow that intuition without asking questions if it’s good or bad. Just follow it. No. Matter. What.

Your heart will never lead you in the wrong direction.

Isnt intuition basically desire ?  Me and my buddy went into this other day. I brought it up to him and he said desire and identifacation go together. 

@Jack River The voice of your intuition will speak to you immediately after an event has occurred or a question is asked. The ego arrives a few moments later–second guessing your decision, over-analyzing the circumstance and causing you to question the appropriate response.  EGO is basically our identity

?IngitScooby ?

I use to think intuition was not based on emotion or reaction . I don’t think that anymore. It still seems to be the me acting and choosing. Psychological action. 

@Jack River intuition is like the voice of our soul speaking.m and it is always the truth and the path for our happiness.... Our soul is basically masked up by the voices of our Egoic mind speaking.

?IngitScooby ?

I don't know what you mean by soul. What does it take for this intuition to happen?

@Jack River dont know much...I just know that Intuition is the Truest self or our soul which guide us to the path of success of happiness...

?IngitScooby ?