Light Lover

What is your diet?

29 posts in this topic

The main topic of weight loss is on how it affects the metabolic rate. Metabolism is the method of chemical substance reactions essential to sustain life. When you move, your body uses energy to support that action. In this manner, the energy stored in the food you eat is used. HGH works well for weight loss by sustaining the metabolism from the body in perfect condition. The human body employs the saved energy of foods undertaken inside without having excess.

Any tips on how to end a 60 hours fast ?

Edited by Shin

"The desire to know your own soul

Will end all other desires"

-Rumi

@Shin  watch 

This guy is actually on here so throw him some questions, forget his name 😄

@Light Lover  What may work for us/me, may not work for you but I thought I'd throw my two cents in. 

I transitioned to a vegan diet and lifestyle say around 4 month's ago, I fast for 23 hours a day and in the evening I cook a fresh plant based meal (I'm working at cutting the oils out), I'm working on buying a food processor to help me transition to a more wholefoods plant based diet (as a lot of recipes require one). My typical evening meal would contain spices, fresh herbs, chickpeas, wild rice, red rice, sprouted grain bread (on occasions), curries, stir frys (brown rice noodles) and shit loads of vegetables. I recommend giving 'How not to die' book a read followed by the cookbook. Good luck friend, keep us posted 💜

2 hours ago, Charlotte said:

I transitioned to a vegan diet and lifestyle say around 4 month's ago, I fast for 23 hours a day and in the evening I cook a fresh plant based meal (I'm working at cutting the oils out), I'm working on buying a food processor to help me transition to a more wholefoods plant based diet (as a lot of recipes require one).

Way to go !!

Check out perfecthealthdiet.com, whole30.com, marksdailyApple.com. 

Basically, for most people in this current time-space.... a “paleo” diet is the optimal choice. It’s tough to argue with the logic.... humans are animals and inherented their genes from ancestors, who evolved to thrive in a particular environment (that of a hunter gatherer), eating wild plants and animals (and not ding dongs and cheez puffs). 

Focus on high quality, Whole Foods. Get some ultra nutrient rich foods like organ meats, egg yolk, bone broth, shellfish, seaweed, “superfood” fruits and vegetables, etc.

Focus on meals over snacks for the most part. 

If particularly unhealthy or overweight, consider trying a ketogenic diet (sticking to paleo foods).

Consider throwing in some fasting. 

Do all of the other healthy things (stay active, manage stress, experience positive emotions, high quality sleep, learn to breathe optimally, etc).

"Curiosity killed the cat."

I eat meat, vegetables, fruits and nuts and olive oil. Been keeping this diet for 1,5 months now and I like it. Works good for me. If I want a treat I buy a pineapple and honey melon, that's my "candy".