now is forever

random jungle noise

1,120 posts in this topic

@now is forever Reading people that try to convince you exhausts me. I'd call the cops if I were you.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@tsuki you saying i might as well delete what i wrote? (she probably knows exactly what she's doing) 

@DrewNows Be cool man, you're golden I love you :x

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

On 9.6.2018 at 10:13 PM, now is forever said:

ok, what about the other way round? what about questioning them while taking them?

i know that you can get some insights, because i took psychedelics in my youth and had near death experience. but nothingness experience you can have without it. even infinity is something you can experience without them (maybe only by taking them in advance) but at some point isn't it better to stop? a lot of my friends had a really rough time, because they couldn't stop or they got lost on the way. i stopped taking drugs when i turned 18. and still am happy i did. though i never forget what i was able to see.

all i want to say is: the craving mind can be delusional, too. 

hahaha i came here because i where not ok with the way drugs where advertised by leo, i also came here because people who experience the dark night of the soul need some support. i don’t even know if the drug advertisement got better, it’s not advertised as the sole path to enlightenment anymore. at least that. it’s good that the talk about the how’s and when’s got more reasonable, too. so there is nothing more to do actually, i already gave my best.

yesterday i realized again why i don’t like weed for example, i tried it again because it was available and i watched what it does. the pictures that it produced where often weird and ugly- it really changes the way of thinking and people i experienced who smoke weed get some weird ego based attitudes after a while, even get more aggressive than others. although cbd and such are probably nice products.

before we are able to use drugs as medicine we need to get rid of their myths first. i appreciated it greatly that the advertising always aimed towards drugs without high addiction rates. or well researched drugs more used as psychopharmakon. 

so i‘m not against using drugs to alter the state of mind - but i‘m against taking them regularly if there is no other reason in taking them than being addicted. the addicted ego always finds an excuse. 

Edited by now is forever

On 9.6.2018 at 11:22 PM, now is forever said:

@Leo Gura group pressure is something  really massive, you understand your roll don't you?

don't want to moralize here, just want you to be careful. you are the center of this discussion.

i also came here because i was aware that the use of drugs is not for everyone, also making a cult out of drugs is group pressure. it always was. it’s not much better doing it on an online forum than any other group pressure. i also got the proof that it’s just an ego game now, because i also see that it’s spiral backwards for some people. from green into solid orange.

it‘s difficult to find a synthesis in this as there has to be a pulling for the closed minded, but what about the inhibition for the ones who feel themselves supported in their addiction for egoic reasons alone?

that‘s actually what weed does it inhibits the inhibitors. we can act like drugs with advertisement and group pressure. weed is a more sedative drug. and so is the support of addiction to ego, it gets pushed towards ego not towards higher self.

Edited by now is forever

On 10.6.2018 at 6:58 AM, Faceless said:

@Joseph Maynor

What if there is really only one insight?

What if by us continuing in the direction of time (psychological becoming) we are preventing that one major insight that ends the movement of time altogether? 

What if the reason there are so many partial insights is because each of those insights is fragmented and a movement of duality? 

Could there be only One whole insight? 

What is insight? Is insight gained through the accumulation of knowledge, experience, memory? 

Something that may interest you buddy:)

On 10.6.2018 at 8:39 AM, now is forever said:

and what if there is no time? only process only space? and literally we might never reach light speed. 

what if your brain activity would just look like a river from above (if you could look inside) and a thought is really nothing else than a thunderstorm?

that's how time stands still, in the earth and we are processing on it, no past no future just like that only now.

that's the most logic for myself. but i won't prove it, i'm happy that i  came to that conclusion some years ago - makes life so much easier. in the end we still only know that we don't know.

(hope i didn't spill the beans, by the way luke skywalker is darth vaiders son) ? just worked for me and is only a possible solution.

for me it worked well because i understood every moment is just one chance - if it's gone it's gone, if i hesitate the chance is gone. but what i achieve now, change now will last as a small change forever. it is a help for decision making.

will you just watch or get involved? and do something meaningful for another?

it‘s about bananas, because panama smells like bananas.

i loved this book when i was a child.

Edited by now is forever

some parents love all children, without investing time into them. but they still love their children more because they waited for them and they know that they are everything the child has to survive on the world - it’s not about the time invested... really it’s about being allowed to love another being completely and being loved unconditionally - because that’s what children do. how can it be the time someone invested in their children? it’s the heart invested, the smiles and worries and love feeling into another beings needs.

but not every parent is born a parent. some parents don’t know how to be loved unconditionally. how to not reject.

Edited by now is forever

On 25.6.2018 at 8:58 AM, now is forever said:

sharing some songs from the past, just thought about oldschool hip hop and how it is so different from what we listen to now. here is one from a german group, with friends from overseas. well it‘s an international album mostly in german, from 1999 straight to the now called esperanto.

i deleted a post of alt-j in the same thread and wanted to have a look about what new stuff they did and stumbled upon this, it came out later in 2018:

it’s kind of weird. the ending is horrible. it’s the supersale of emotions.

in this world of person-machine interaction we have to make sure the machine becomes us not we become the machine. we are dynamic entities, all our holes are connected. 

Edited by now is forever

raveling up things and going is love, too. making space is love, too. not letting go is probably love, too. but letting go is also love. 

survival is only what needs to be protected.

Can you make love? Can you make space?

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

On 6/2/2019 at 3:48 AM, now is forever said:

i also came here because i was aware that the use of drugs is not for everyone, also making a cult out of drugs is group pressure. it always was. it’s not much better doing it on an online forum than any other group pressure. i also got the proof that it’s just an ego game now, because i also see that it’s spiral backwards for some people. from green into solid orange.

it‘s difficult to find a synthesis in this as there has to be a pulling for the closed minded, but what about the inhibition for the ones who feel themselves supported in their addiction for egoic reasons alone?

that‘s actually what weed does it inhibits the inhibitors. we can act like drugs with advertisement and group pressure. weed is a more sedative drug. and so is the support of addiction to ego, it gets pushed towards ego not towards higher self.

100% agree with this. It's one of the things I dislike most about this forum, and also with the cult-like religion that's starting to sprout from it. Group pressure is something that doesn't really affect me much, but I know it strongly affects a lot of people. I can almost guarantee people have gotten hurt directly from Leo's advertisement of psychedelics.

The first step on a spiritual journey is to realize that everything you know to be true could be false.
The final step is the same.

-=+=-

4 hours ago, mandyjw said:

well i don’t know if it’s proper english but of course, we can create space. well in an absolute sense we can’t because space has always been there, but if space is taken you have to remove what‘s already filling it to make space for something new. we can also create space for things to happen, like a forum. we can create narrow space and huge space and small space and space of different kinds of moods for different things to happen in them. i try at the moment. but still no answers...

4 hours ago, mandyjw said:

You cannot create love or space, but you can remove things that obstruct them.
In this sense, yes - you can make them.

That's a really long time to leave

9_9

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

14 minutes ago, jbram2002 said:

100% agree with this. It's one of the things I dislike most about this forum, and also with the cult-like religion that's starting to sprout from it. Group pressure is something that doesn't really affect me much, but I know it strongly affects a lot of people. I can almost guarantee people have gotten hurt directly from Leo's advertisement of psychedelics.

i don’t have a problem with pantheism if you are referring to that, i think awakening enlightenment and spirituality can be seen in a certain way and are congruent with what i‘ve experienced before - but psychedelic drugs are not obligatory to it. i‘ve read an article about psylicobin being tested against depression and i think other psychedelics can be mindopening and kickstarting creative thinking - leo also said in several discussions that everything has to be integrated - i just don’t believe people really do it. joseph did it and some people here do it. there are some guys who really go deep into it. the problem is if people are not developed enough to integrate it they just integrate more ego, instead of going deeper they get more shallow, imposing that onto others. there is so much empty hollow orange spirituality in this world - just have a look on facebook.

10 minutes ago, tsuki said:

You cannot create love or space, but you can remove things that obstruct them.
In this sense, yes - you can make them.

tell an architect that he can’t make space.... he probably will look at you as if you where an alien.

There are a lot of things that are designed around the idea of making space. An interior designer creates space through specific placement of furniture and other things. Architects can create or destroy space through the placement of doors, windows, or other openings. For example, consider clearing all the furniture out of a room and see how much space is there. Then, place the furniture back in a completely different pattern. Your pathways will change, the size of the room will feel a lot different. You have created or destroyed usable space. Now add a doorway connecting the room to another. Your pathways have significantly changed, but the wall space has been removed. You can no longer place furniture or pictures against that wall.

Another way creating space is used is in video games, usually with a tank style character. The job of a tank is to be able to soak incoming damage, push forward, and create space for allies to do their jobs. Usually, they have powerful short-range abilities and lack long-range options. For example, Reinhardt in Overwatch has a powerful hammer swing that deals a lot of damage and a large shield to protect his team. His job is to take space and push forward while the enemy tries to destroy his shield so they can punish the aggression.

In real life wartime, trench warfare is all about creating space. Many lives have been lost fighting over a few meters of space.

It's all a matter of perspective. In all of these instances, no one is physically creating or destroying any volume, but they instead are altering the perception of that area. In architecture and interior design, the perception is that the space being destroyed now belongs to another use. In video games and war, the perception is that the space belongs to one side or the other. 

The first step on a spiritual journey is to realize that everything you know to be true could be false.
The final step is the same.

-=+=-

19 minutes ago, Shin said:

9_9

She's writing more posts than she's hiding...
(I think it's on purpose :ph34r:)

24 minutes ago, Shin said:

9_9

yeah, the problem is i can’t just delete it... i‘m attached to it so i‘d prefer it if someone else would do it but the only answer i got was the answer to mandy’s 666 question, something like: if you say so.

but it was not an answer to my question it was an answer to play the devil in this case. that’s what he‘s doing he’s doing the devil (in denglish).

Edited by now is forever