now is forever

random jungle noise

1,120 posts in this topic

@now is forever I'm falling madly, deeply in love with you... why now??? Your words pictures, your analogies, I never understood poetry before now but I understand you, not all the time, but when I do it's just stunningly beautiful. 

I feel dirty and heartbroken, I need to go take a shower. 

55 minutes ago, tsuki said:

Perspectives can be made into absolutes, like Leo did with survival. It's a bold move in a spiritual community, but it's not the only way you can frame things as. If everything is ego, then ego has no meaning and becomes God.

What I meant is: keep processing and see where it takes you. It may leave you staying here. Or not.

This is the kind of observation and connection that just floors me.

@now is forever My nostalgia is part of my day to day life now. Never expected that from all my hours upon hours transmuting consciousness from Eckhart Tolle. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

39 minutes ago, now is forever said:

yes, but i made a decision. i have principles i made for myself to survive at a minimum level, there are principles also i took up from others because there is an universal rule to them that makes sense on the level of human rights. even if i don’t want to i make sure to keep up to these principles. i‘m also unforgiving in these principles sometimes. as much as i try to be open as much i need to stick to these rules, to protect what separates me from what makes me sad to see in others. i‘m sorry if this is something that saddens others. i have never been treated personally better than others here, on the contrary. all connections developed completely on their own what i wrote happened in a muddling through atmosphere. with all the projections involved, i‘m sorry if these projections where lifethreatening to others, i want to excuse myself for that even though i can’t change it now. there is already deleted content in a lot of threads i was deleting from, for example from outer. there is no reason for me to stick around that is more important right now than the ability to start new. starting fresh is one of my survival mechanisms that keeps me on living. i have a lot of vata in my soul it even makes my body sick, i need to be like the wind. i feel entrapped if not.

see all thes beautiful words that tell about what „sehnsucht“ means if it is part of your deepest longings for freedom.

We needed connection from others, but they always disappointed. We turned to spirituality for that connection. Then it taught us that we had to be connected with it AND people. People are people, electric jungle people or real flesh people. What was your quote about exiting the electric jungle? I remember it struck me but I can't remember it. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@mandyjw did i use that word electronic jungle, electric jungle? see i can’t even remember... maybe it was you? i can just imagine that it was about being so much involved with data exchange that we don’t know how to meet people or peoples needs anymore.

Edited by now is forever

On 2.4.2019 at 8:32 PM, now is forever said:

where is here? asked the display and exited into the infinite wire jungle.

hahah me too.

I'm fond of that one, don't delete it.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

Ohhhhhh... I created this because I'm so afraid of the specifics. Vagueness is a limitation I feel unable to move beyond and still have connection. If I trust myself enough to be specific, but what if I'm wrong and this whole beautiful things crumbles down? 

I have to be even MORE vague and hidden in person. I told my friend, the one who isn't that smart exactly what happened to me in a joking voice, she just laughed and never questioned it as more than a joke! Why did I do that? 

Online nondual relationships are disconnected for physical reasons, real life relationships are disconnected for spiritual understanding reasons. 

It shouldn't matter, Eckhart Tolle said, everyone is God, but you know what? I reeeally enjoy being around people who know who they are. A need to be understood. Am I needy? Or is it my.God's deepest desire? 

Edited by mandyjw

@mandyjw god or goddesses deepest desire? i think you really need to start to talk about god in a female version sometimes... why should god have a gender? it’s both. if you talk about god i‘m getting confused if you talk about a guy sometimes. although if you really talk about my@god.ego it would also sound nice. but i am really more talking about a my.godesses deepest desire as this is always swinging in the background.

Edited by now is forever

@now is forever I need to show you this. Goddess, this is embarrassing. He looks exactly like Leo, with hair, and 70 years old, but really study the facial features and also how drastically Leo's appearance has changed from the start of his videos. 

rdjvg.jpg

I USED TO BE SUCH A NORMAL PERSON! Ok I was a crazy kid, but I was such a normal adult! You don't even know. 

Is there a name for an androgynous God? There are lots but which one to use? 

@mandyjw hehehe. he also posted this video about a russian guru on his blog once. the guy had also some similarities.

@now is forever "The house that is not there" the theme from my story I told Tsuki during my awakening, I went to an amphibian walk event for my kids and it was right there so I asked, what's the history of the house? It was owned by the Mad Russians they said.

good night mandy ?

the house that is not there is a cathedral or mosq or synagogue or temple or glade it has always been there.

Edited by now is forever

It's 7AM, but I do need to go. This is at the entrance to the remains of his home. When it has rained it's really obvious, it's more of a spiral. 

000061914095_472535709954256_548126500864393216_n.jpg

@mandyjw ah i thought it was earlier i don’t know your timezone... new york time?

Edited by now is forever

I'm in the belly of the beast.

IMG_20190530_131202203.jpg

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

Same time as New York, EST. The sun rises here first in the whole country so most us get up really goddamn early, we should have an earlier time zone. Easternmost point in the US is called "West Quoddy Head" What the fuck?  We saw whales there last summer and I went in the ocean there, some of the coldest and scariest ocean waters off the US too I think. 

https://downeast.com/lubec-maine/

It's called West Quoddy because East Quoddy is in Canada across the river.

God is neither male nor female, but a spirit. So it makes sense to use both male and female pronouns to describe her. However, the Bible has colored our perceptions by describing God solely with male pronouns. That's because female figures in power were not often seen in the best light back then. A lot of Christians are still directly offended if someone refers to God as "she" for this reason. But it's obvious that the only the male about God was the body form that Jesus took.

The first step on a spiritual journey is to realize that everything you know to be true could be false.
The final step is the same.

-=+=-

but he made water into wine. didn’t he say it was his blood? also the holy grail metaphor... the dragon. there is much room for interpretation. the thing is i don’t care much about religion, but if he was a non dualist, he probably had integrated the female side. the bible has always been a matter of interpretation. what we learn as a religion is the history of the religion. if we would discuss if it’s catholicism or protestantism who is right, then wouldn’t it be the catholicism that would be the older religion and even wouldn’t it be the jewish belief as the religion jesus was probably part of... so why not having a 2.19 version of beliefs. i don’t know i‘m playing the witch again. the devil ignores me though.

maybe we are all waiting for godevil...

was he a knight of the round table? ?

Edited by now is forever