now is forever

random jungle noise

1,120 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, tsuki said:

I'm in the belly of the beast.

IMG_20190530_131202203.jpg

there is a hidden commercial in the picture :ph34r:

but he made water into wine. didn’t he say it was his blood? also the holy grail metaphor...

These two things are referencing different parts. The water into wine part was at a wedding, whereas the "this is my blood" was at the Last Supper. My interpretation of the Last Supper is far less ethereal and metaphysical than the Catholic church wants us to believe. They sat down to eat. Jesus was handing out the food as always. He said the bread which he broke into pieces represented how his body would be broken, and the wine represented his blood that would be spilled. Annnnnnnd that's about it. He also said to think about the Last Supper every time they ate, and that it would be the last time he drank with them until they saw him in heaven.

The holy grail never even existed. It was just whatever clay cup Jesus drank from in that dingy home they shared their final meal together. There's so much that has been bastardized and sanctified in religion that never deserved it.

Edited by jbram2002

The first step on a spiritual journey is to realize that everything you know to be true could be false.
The final step is the same.

-=+=-

@now is forever @jbram2002  

There is also the idea that the act of Judas' betraying Christ was a spur of the moment sacrifice he made to buy a little time so that this Ritual could be carried out. That's why Gurdjieff said that sometimes when he got drunk, he would pray to Judas instead of that little skinny Jew and he also didn't want to bother God especially when he was drunk.

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

25 minutes ago, Zigzag Idiot said:

@now is forever @jbram2002  

There is also the idea that the act of Judas' betraying Christ was a spur of the moment sacrifice he made to buy a little time so that this Ritual could be carried out. That's why Gurdjieff said that sometimes when he got drunk, he would pray to Judas instead of that little skinny Jew and he also didn't want to bother God especially when he was drunk.

xD he didn’t want to bother her, how funny is this.

@jbram2002 i‘d need to read the bible for that... i read it once when i was younger, i think it was a child’s version and it was quite readable like a fary tale. but i liked the first testament more... and i almost can’t remember anything. there where a lot of sheep and shepards. but i‘ll probably never discuss the bible seriously...as i really am not a person who likes to stick to rules just because they are written in stone they can be written in the wind or in the air but stone is to heavy to carry around.

Edited by now is forever

There's a lot to glean from the Bible without having to delve into the legalistic side. A ton of very interesting non-dualistic things if you're looking.

The first step on a spiritual journey is to realize that everything you know to be true could be false.

-=+=-

11 minutes ago, jbram2002 said:

There's a lot to glean from the Bible without having to delve into the legalistic side. A ton of very interesting non-dualistic things if you're looking.

probably... i already have so many books i didn’t read yet. and they don’t have them lying around in hotels anymore. so i‘d need to buy one and think that’s very unchristian.

i know that’s something to burn for. but then i‘d prefer to burn in shivas ring of fire. i‘m not sure but maybe jesus would laugh about this, as he probably was one of the most heart open people in history.

Edited by now is forever

@now is forever The good news is you can find it all for free online. No need to waste your money. Burning not included.

-=+=-

3 hours ago, oMarcos said:

today I've lost one ocd obsession

really? wow thats great! ?

you also changed your picture...we are bananas at heart xD

Edited by now is forever

i guess in the end we can still hear the bulldozers coming in - i hear them. it’s really hard to delete one after the other posts, why do these words feel so important sometimes? they are not they served a reson for a simple moment in time. i‘m creating some voids in my akashic records. the part where i ever existed.

Edited by now is forever

On 3.6.2018 at 1:44 AM, now is forever said:

what about not thinking in evil or good but in deconstructive and constructive forces? they interact in multiple ways. sometimes deconstruction is needed as path maker for reconstruction. what we perceive as evil is a form of deconstruction of something that was whole into something that is in our perception somehow not whole again and in our perception disfunctional.

by labeling it evil we neglect it. 

On 3.6.2018 at 3:37 AM, Leo Gura said:

@now is forever There is still a problem with calling something "deconstructive" because there is an implicit assumption that deconstruction is bad. And whether something is decontructive depends on your self-agenda. Hitler's Holocaust was constructive from his POV. And the meteor wiping out the dinosaurs was constructive for many species, but destructive to the dinosaurs.

When you judge whether something is destructive, you are effectively saying, "That is destructive TO ME and the status quo that helps my survival."

There is no such thing as Absolute construction or destruction. The death of one universe gives rise to another.

On 7.6.2018 at 10:30 AM, now is forever said:

a song about real friendship, real partnership and really meeting each other in our illusions, it's about coming closer to enlightenment, too. it's about the moment and the moment how it passes.

actually the video of this one is also very good if you don't whey it in good or bad, just as reference referring to itself:

there was nothing and nothing ever happened because it was all for nothing - it didn’t make a difference.

Edited by now is forever
only for omarcos ?? it did

On 3.6.2018 at 8:46 AM, now is forever said:

well ok, i wanted to say disconstruktion but the word doesn't exist in english ? or i couldn't find it.

i'm talking about the coming and going in a much smaller perspective than dinosaurs and humans. disconstruction usually already starts with construction. they are quiet dynamic.

well but of course even small forces, they can act through higher organized forces, as the constructed force being deconstructive. like a tornado is constructed leading to disconstruction.

english is a wonderful language for metaphysics, really beautifully simple. also some words exist in english that other languages can’t say in one word, like the word commitment. but it is not able to grasp some other words quite well. words like „reason“ in german there are two reasons „grund“ and „vernunft“ it’s basically the difference between reason and Reason. 

Edited by now is forever

we could say if enlightenment looses reason there is no point for enlightenment anymore. enlightenment looses reason and does reason disservice.

I'm sorry to come here to complain but I'm just starting to realize how unconsciously sexist most people are. I think that my rural upbringing and tolerance to it was why I could tolerate Leo's videos 4 years ago in the first place. Some of us deal with it by hiding our feminine sides and becoming rigid and intellectual. Some of us go the opposite direction and deal with it by flaunting looks and sexuality. How much awareness does it take to stay, just as the perfect being that the Goddess made us to be? 

I just wanted to have this conversation before you leave, if you're inclined. It's a deep unhealed wound in my heart. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Sexuality is suffering. That's what I came to realize recently. The mere fact that there are men and women is cruel.
The fact that we're biologically predisposed to certain polar behaviors is horrific.
The fact that we're unaware of them and that they drive our lives to such extents is nauseating.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

5 minutes ago, tsuki said:

Sexuality is suffering. That's what I came to realize recently. The mere fact that there are men and women is cruel.
The fact that we're biologically predisposed to certain polar behaviors is horrific.
The fact that we're unaware of them and that they drive our lives to such extents is nauseating.

no sexuality is only suffering if you think of it in a victim mentality, you are always the predator if you think you are unaware of them. don’t be - you can be with women in a very friendly manner without sexuality getting much involved if you start to notice them differently. the best friends of a friend of mine are guys she slept with though - they got over it, realized they don’t fit and everything was fine. doesn’t work out every time though. what i want to say - yes sexuality can be a problem especially in communication and how open we communicate with others.

"There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus." Galatians 3:28

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost