now is forever

random jungle noise

1,120 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, mandyjw said:

"There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus." Galatians 3:28

oh goddess i didn’t make it soon enough, now i have to attend sunday school.

@now is forever I think I will have to follow your footsteps.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@mandyjw who is thomas to you mandy? i wondered, you used the name.  it’s just out of a little bit of interest for the name.

see what do i need a bible i can always ask mandybiblepedia.

Edited by now is forever

Yeah and you know what? When I started watching Leo's videos he was one sexist mother fucker. Absolutely NO better than the Christians, in FACT the Christian men always treated me way better and more of an equal than the secular raised ones. They didn't treat me as an object. I just wanted them to be perfect, which they were far from. Why couldn't I appreciate them? I expect too much from people I guess. 

@now is forever It means twin, it points to something I need to awaken, it's a sign from greater consciousness, and it's not just a sign for me myself. It's one of the most powerful synchronicites. The Gospel of Thomas, Tsuki Tom, Thomas Pomroy, Thomas Eye buried in the same lot, the list goes on and on. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@mandyjw hahaha my dad is a thomas.

he is one of the most intelligent and practical incompetent people i ever met. he‘s like a book, but you can’t hammer one single nail with it.

Edited by now is forever

xD When I got groceries yesterday the cashier was Thomas. I've never had someone shame me so much for not bringing my reusable shopping bags. But you know what? I put them back in my car that very day so I can't forget them next time. 

Tell me about your dad? 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

1 hour ago, mandyjw said:

xD When I got groceries yesterday the cashier was Thomas. I've never had someone shame me so much for not bringing my reusable shopping bags. But you know what? I put them back in my car that very day so I can't forget them next time. 

sounds like the same person.

i always know when he’s right, it’s very uncomfortable then because i know i could do better - mostly i forget though that he could do better somewhere else - that’s why usually i get to learn and he doesn’t.

Edited by now is forever

13 hours ago, now is forever said:

sounds like the same person.

i always know when he’s right, it’s very uncomfortable then because i know i could do better - mostly i forget though that he could do better somewhere else - that’s why usually i get to learn and he doesn’t.

Hmm... that seems to be quite a theme lately.

Edited by mandyjw

spirituality is not the religion it is what you spiritually embody towards another person or towards the world. how you treat another person how you value living beings. there is not more spiritual or less spiritual it is about the quality of spirit and awareness you have towards another person. there is no perfect person, no person without fault but how can you value another person while not forgetting yourself? why is it so important to value yourself, you might ask. the answer is the way you value yourself is deeply connected to the way you value others - and the way you value others might influence the way you value yourself - there is no either or in this example, no better or worse. they could probably both work on themselves it‘s not their religion that makes them human or not, it’s their concept of humanity that does - you can find humanity in both religions. the religion is not what makes the human, the human is.

although i know of more devilish deeds of christian priests than of buddhist priests.

Edited by now is forever

On 7.6.2018 at 8:18 PM, now is forever said:

no consciousness can be high in a place but low in yourself. it doesn't mean because there is only consciousness everything is leveled.

it is a matter of what takes place in consciousness.

or do you know any aspect of the food you are buying? any aspect of the cosmetic you are using? any aspect of the people you are talking to?

if you are conscious about that you can rise the level of consciousness.

deleting some conciousness matters... it’s all past i can’t cling to past thoughts - i just imagine how it would be if i had to take a backup audio recording of everything i would say and then going through it a second time. how hilarious. how much data we leave behind online... although some data i try to keep longer than others, i can delete them in the end like the reposting i‘ll just delete the reposted stuff with hiding the whole journal, as a final step.

Edited by now is forever

On 9.6.2018 at 1:56 PM, now is forever said:

i thought the same watching the video. but for me since longer time it was always: the path is the goal. because the now never stands still, there is always movement. you can rise up to some insight but you always have to go on, taking another happening another insight. if we want to stand still we would have to make the whole world stand still forever - we can't make the world stand still, but we can be close to empty to recive new insights. insights that shape our view or let them pass unnoticed.

sometimes we have to realize we where going up a hill, but on top of the hill is only the top of the hill, it all looks different than expected. but you finally see some things from above, you haven't noticed yet and you also see some things you were looking out for the whole time. we are also a little overpowered by our own strength because we walked long and fast and fear that we might not make it down again, and we might never reach that top again.

i think that's what happened to leo at that point. but isn't it strong to show it?

25 minutes ago, now is forever said:

if we want to stand still we would have to make the whole world stand still forever - we can't make the world stand still, but we can be close to empty to recive new insights. insights that shape our view or let them pass unnoticed.

I'm not disagreeing.  Actually I think you are saying the same thing Castaneda is in the following quote.

Yes, no, maybe?

For a sorcerer, reality, or the world we all know, is only a description that has been pounded into you from the moment you were born. The reality of our day-to-day life, then, consists of an endless flow of perceptual interpretations which we have learned to make in common. I am teaching you how to see as opposed to merely looking, and stopping the world is the first step to seeing.
      The sorcerer's description of the world is perceivable. But our insistence on holding on to our standard version of reality renders us almost deaf and blind to it. When you begin this teaching, there is another reality, that is to say, there is a sorcery description of the world, which you do not know. As a sorcerer and a teacher, I am teaching you that description. What I am doing with you consists, therefore, in setting up that unknown reality by unfolding its description, adding increasingly more complex parts as you go along.
      In order to arrive at seeing one first has to stop the world. Stopping the world is indeed an appropriate rendition of certain states of awareness in which the reality of everyday life is altered because the flow of interpretation, which ordinarily runs uninterruptedly, has been stopped by a set of circumstances alien to that flow. In this case the set of circumstances alien to our normal flow of interpretations is the sorcery description of the world. The precondition for stopping the world is that one has to be convinced; in other words, one has to learn the new description in a total sense, for the purpose of pitting it against the old one, and in that way break the dogmatic certainty, which we all share, that the validity of our perceptions, or our reality of the world, is not to be questioned.
      After stopping the world the next step is seeing. By that I mean what could be categorized as responding to the perceptual solicitations of a world outside the description we have learned to call reality.

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

@Zigzag Idiot i‘m very thankful for that! i just want to remind you that a complete heartopening always only happens in a protected space/frame - there is a reason why people chose to found monasteries or why gurus need followers to protect them. there is another way, a way of hiding it away. and there is a point where we must accept choices people make, because self- determination is a human right. in an absolute sense it is the right to live or to die - reasons are ultimately a matter of metaphysics.

it is only a yes, no, maybe because i am forced to delete all of them by hand. and i can’t do that without attachment as i lived through a very intense time while writing them. as i tried to convey what my heart told me. i don’t want to leave data behind but it takes me hours to delete it - and my voice is not being heard, or is heard but not being answered to. even frustration is gone, what remains is sadness and the wish it could be easier to be allowed to retreat, from this space i have inflated myself into. i just want to vanish. i don’t want to be understanding, describing or motivating anymore. yes it’s a deep melancholy about being not disappointed as i tend to be a sceptic, now more than ever before.

you probably talk about something else so never mind. my mind is preoccupied with leaving.

Edited by now is forever

@now is forever That's not true, Abraham Lincoln, Martin Luther King and Jesus all had open hearts as they went around the world. Let's not say what else they have in common, ok?

8 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

@now is forever That's not true, Abraham Lincoln, Martin Luther King and Jesus all had open hearts as they went around the world. Let's not say what else they have in common, ok?

yes but i‘m not one of them. far, far away from being or wanting to be like that. my heart is more vulnerable - i am not that forgiving as i still am a person who needs to forgive the world sometimes for being like it is. i‘m not all accepting, i also want the world to be in a certain way but i‘m not like that. there is only a hand full of people who can open their hearts like that.   and others who need a protected surrounding for it.

Edited by now is forever

@now is forever I'm not sure but I think that was true about them and is true of us all. We set an intention to love. We can't forgive the world if we can't also forgive ourselves for not being able to love it all the time. 

19 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

@now is forever I'm not sure but I think that was true about them and is true of us all. We set an intention to love. We can't forgive the world if we can't also forgive ourselves for not being able to love it all the time. 

loving the world doesn’t mean that we can’t be sad or that we can’t choose rejecting to go along with how it imposes itself onto us. loving the world doesn’t mean to support reasons we can’t support because they are counterproductive to our principles and therefore to our integrity.

Edited by now is forever

Love is forgiveness, not support, in fact sometimes it completely flies in the face of things that are not love. 

"Jesus entered the temple courts and drove out all who were buying and selling there. He overturned the tables of the money changers and the benches of those selling doves." Matthew 21:12

23 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Love is forgiveness, not support, in fact sometimes it completely flies in the face of things that are not love. 

"Jesus entered the temple courts and drove out all who were buying and selling there. He overturned the tables of the money changers and the benches of those selling doves." Matthew 21:12

no love is not always forgiveness. obviously this didn’t happen out of forgiveness but out of principles - i don’t know mandy. i‘m tired of talking about it. but yes principles are often a result of love, question is with what kind of love they are aligned with.

Edited by now is forever

3 hours ago, now is forever said:

yes but i‘m not one of them. far, far away from being or wanting to be like that. my heart is more vulnerable - i am not that forgiving as i still am a person who needs to forgive the world sometimes for being like it is. i‘m not all accepting, i also want the world to be in a certain way but i‘m not like that. there is only a hand full of people who can open their hearts like that.   and others who need a protected surrounding for it.

Hey turn that finger around!

maybe you want you to be a certain way.

Maybe you can’t accept yourself. 

You feel like you need to be open hearted and love the world, well guess what, you don’t! You can work through this need to be other than how you are. 

It does not matter what you leave behind, it only matters how you continue to be you, are you resisting or integrating? 

(I realize some of this was already discussed but I’m simply making sure you know the ball is always in your court)