now is forever

random jungle noise

1,120 posts in this topic

@jbram2002 You probably won't be able to hear me out, but I'm gonna say it anyway: space does not exist. 
It's a concept that glues the world of illusion together (just like time).

18 minutes ago, now is forever said:

tell an architect that he can’t make space.... he probably will look at you as if you where an alien.

Since when telling people the truth didn't make them give you weird looks?

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

16 minutes ago, tsuki said:

She's writing more posts than she's hiding...
(I think it's on purpose :ph34r:)

i can hide this whole journal with one button click :) did you listen to alt-j

the journal will not be the problem, the problem is the mycelium in the forum threads.

Edited by now is forever

5 minutes ago, tsuki said:

You probably won't be able to hear me out, but I'm gonna say it anyway: space does not exist. 
It's a concept that glues the world of illusion together (just like time).

There's not a lot in this world that isn't a concept. The description of space I gave, both in pathways through rooms, usable space, and owned territory are all just that: concepts or perspectives. 

But doesn't a concept deserve some consideration as well? Concepts are as real to some people as the concrete sidewalk is to a person falling at terminal velocity. Many people live and die by their concepts.

Edited by jbram2002

The first step on a spiritual journey is to realize that everything you know to be true could be false.
The final step is the same.

-=+=-

@jbram2002 the comparisons you make to warefare and territory are really interesting. although it is a very brutal spotlight.

and if we are talking about this space - i‘d prefer to vanish in peace. never came for warfare.

Edited by now is forever

On 29.6.2018 at 2:46 PM, now is forever said:

i like this one it‘s from a german movie, the girl is heike makatsch, i like the situation. it‘s like heidi from the alpes singing. in her green country bubble.

i like joy denalane, too. she was part of the freundeskreis combo and married to the singer.

it‘s everywhere the same, we have to overcome this. at least for ourself. as trees our roots run deep not always only in clear water but we all want the others to accept us. if we can accept ourself we can accept others - that’s what i learned from the friends i have here. we are all elephants that protect our herd. united in music sometimes. music is an elephant, berlin is one, home is an elephant. and future can be one, too.

think for him the elephant is his heart for musik and he brings it back to its home, where it originally came from he sings what he does for it every day.

i want to bring my heart back home. too.  ganesh is an elephant. this was about freedom all along.

jan delay - forever and foryou

i sing for you

and i write for you

i burn and i snow for you

and i forget myself

remind me/myself

and that, only for you

forever and foryou

forever and foryou 

i smile for you

and i cry for you

i rain and i shine for you

and i

relocate the whole world for you

and everything just for you.

for ever and for you

forever and i.

and i, and i say „for you“.

and ever/always foryou

it doesn’t matter how you call me

it doesn’t matter where you crash tonight

i have lied so often for you

and i bow the rainbow

for you

and ever/always for you

forever and i.

i see for you

and i feel for you

i lie

and i swear for you

and i, and i

catch the blue moon for you

everything for you

all of this is for you

forever and for you

and i, and i 

say „for you“

and ever/always for you

it doesn’t matter how you call me

it doesn’t matter where you crash tonight

because i lied so often for you

and i bow another rainbow for you

just for you

it‘s forever and i

it‘s for forever and i

it‘s for forever and for you.

Edited by now is forever

14 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

END OF JOURNAL VOL. 13 6/3/19 -- I'VE BEEN AWAY, BANNED FOR 10 DAYS FROM THIS FORUM AND WARNED NOT TO WORK ON MY BETA "BALLS TO THE WALL PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT" FREE COURSE THAT I WAS CREATING FOR FREE, SO I CAN'T COMPLETE THAT ON HERE UNFORTUNATELY -- A MODERATOR WARNED ME AND BANNED ME, IN PART, FOR GIVING AWAY A FREE BETA COURSE TO THE FORUM -- I HAVE NO MODERATION POWERS ON HERE AND DO NOT HAVE THE SUPPORT OF LEO ON HERE, SO I CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT CERTAIN DECISIONS THAT ARE MADE AROUND HERE BY CERTAIN OTHER MODERATORS ON HERE WHO ARE GRANTED DELEGATED POWERS BY LEO -- BUT I NEED TO PUT A FORK IN THIS JOURNAL ALREADY -- IT'S RUN ITS COURSE CLEARLY

i need to put a fork into this forum. i don’t like the politics here.

Oh, you're killing Buddha. I get it now. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

25 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Oh, you're killing Buddha. I get it now. 

no i‘m not killing buddha. i just can’t stand the hypocracy anymore. 

if hypocracy had something to do with hypocratic vows, it would be nice - but this is about arbitrariness and hypocrites.

by the way the buddha only leaves hour flowers - lotuses leave no traces except in your heart.

Edited by now is forever

In a sense I'm a raging hypocrite. Through Inquiry, I can no longer run from it. This helps me to see the nothingness of my personality. Feeling deeply this nothingness liberates me, surprisingly.

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

2 minutes ago, Zigzag Idiot said:

In a sense I'm a raging hypocrite. Through Inquiry, I can no longer run from it. This helps me to see the nothingness of my personality. Feeling deeply this nothingness liberates me, surprisingly.

we are all hypocrites, but it’s a difference to be a hypocrite without power or with power. 

@now is forever Hypocrisy from who in particular? 

@Zigzag Idiot I've observed the same thing in myself. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

9 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

@now is forever Hypocrisy from who in particular? 

particular in systems. particular in this system.

what am i talking about? i‘m talking about why i want to leave and why i came here in the first place - i thought there was some dream congruency, but politically i can’t stand behind it anymore. saying „nothing is random“ even, no of course not, it’s all ego.

left some content to delete later, the ones that contain more of a memory than others. it’s especially difficult to delete content of conversations with zweistein.

On 9.8.2018 at 0:10 PM, Zweistein said:

Let me answer with a video - can you take in this energy, Tsuki?

Will my answers ever be satisfying enough?

a self is not just data, it is data gathered by a sensitive living instrument it’s not even gathered, it’s all recreated within.

Edited by now is forever

3 hours ago, now is forever said:

a self is not just data, it is data gathered by a sensitive living instrument it’s not even gathered, it’s all recreated within.

Reminds me of a definition of Soul that I like -- "A field of impressionability"

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

5 hours ago, now is forever said:

left some content to delete later, the ones that contain more of a memory than others. it’s especially difficult to delete content of conversations with zweistein.

Are you gonna rip through our I=you=we thread? It's gonna be heartbreaking for me.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

21 minutes ago, tsuki said:

Are you gonna rip through our I=you=we thread? It's gonna be heartbreaking for me.

tsuki some day we have to let the past go. i‘m not gona do it right now because it’s heartbreaking for me, too. memories are memories not manuscripts. how often did you go back and read them anyways?

it‘s even hard with the konmari method -  only becoming a black box again can make us open for new realities to enter. you can’t take these memories with you anyways, but as long as you live who can take them from you tsuki. just don’t cling to it like it was the only truth. our happiness/friendship is more important than the prove of it.

Edited by now is forever

7 minutes ago, now is forever said:

how often did you go back and read them anyways?

I actually did a few times. @mandyjw also found this thread useful.
I'm very fond of things I wrote during mystical experiences, they are sometimes food for ouroboros.