Empty

Becoming a full time monk

15 posts in this topic

I want to go and live in a zen monastry for the rest of my life. Enough is fucking enough. I have already banned everything. I have zero friends, I dont work. I am willing to ban my family ( my only last attachment)  I know it is going to be painful. Otherwise, I can go and kill myself now 

@Empty you're the perfect candidate. get ready for high levels of emotional pain and begone already!

don't make yourself look like a ridiculous poser after creating this topic.

unborn Truth

23 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

@Empty you're the perfect candidate. get ready for high levels of emotional pain and begone already!

don't make yourself look like a ridiculous poser after creating this topic.

I have already experienced emotional pain. It is jus very hard to function now from a place of falsehood

3 hours ago, Empty said:

I want to go and live in a zen monastry for the rest of my life. Enough is fucking enough. I have already banned everything. I have zero friends, I dont work. I am willing to ban my family ( my only last attachment)  I know it is going to be painful. Otherwise, I can go and kill myself now 

Good God! This is not spirituality, this is egotism!

Shut up and do the work without making a big drama out of it.

And get a job. Spiritiality is not an escape from life.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

what do you mean you banned everything? it's fine if that's your path but it's not necessary at all, just sayin cause you seem like you're not into it

@Outer I think I am experiencing the dark night of soul. Most of what Leo had said in the video, dark side of meditation has happened to me. I am also almost enlightened. I just need to fix some minor issues. 

I will do the same if my beautiful dreams don't come true because I don't want to live without living my dreams and visions or maybe I will eat the bag of 5meo-dmt to make it interesting and painless :D :D

7 hours ago, Empty said:

I dont work

What is your daily routine ? Do you think too much ? 

In India many escapists are there, sitting in their Himalayan caves and just vegetating. The real silence has to be in the marketplace, in the crowd. When nothing distracts you, then you are centered.

@Empty 

Being able to live in this modern society while maintaining unconditional love will evolve you immeasurably faster than being a Buddhist monk; for you will see clearly, through your resistance to this world, the resistance in yourself that is holding you back from pure unconditional love. That is a greater teacher than a sitting down and meditating for a year if you, through out all of this, can remain heart-centered. 

I’ve found in my experience that the people and situations I resisted the most gave me the greatest opportunities to grow and surrender into love. This direct experience of facing my own judgements towards others, and beleifs in separation allowed me to embody more love than ever before   So meditate all day long, while walking around on this Earth by gently focusing on your heart and watch your reality change. It is that simple.

Many blessings. Lots of love and best wishes on your journey.

Also I wanted to be a monk too a month or so ago when I felt abandoned by the people I loved the most. And then I fortunately remembered about the power of our heart, and I surrendered there as best I could. And miraculously people started to become loving, and even experiences where I was disrespected, I become immune to it, and in fact radiated more love towards that person. I trusted that everything happens for a divine reason, and simply rested as love. It was magical what happened and is happening, through trust in your true self.

Equally so, if that is what you are excited about then it can only be for your highest evolution. In a infinite universe all perspectives are correct!

Edited by Solace

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

14 hours ago, Empty said:

I am also almost enlightened. I just need to fix some minor issues

i am far far far below your level of consciousness but this here strikes to me as some kind of a loop or a trap... be careful 

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

Then why are you still here? Why are you stating it? you do realize that is ego seeking comfort and fear of entering the unknown. You talking to yourself for reassurance and not trusting the process. Let go and get going :)

B R E A T H E

21 hours ago, Solace said:

@Empty 

Being able to live in this modern society while maintaining unconditional love will evolve you immeasurably faster than being a Buddhist monk; for you will see clearly, through your resistance to this world, the resistance in yourself that is holding you back from pure unconditional love. That is a greater teacher than a sitting down and meditating for a year if you, through out all of this, can remain heart-centered. 

I’ve found in my experience that the people and situations I resisted the most gave me the greatest opportunities to grow and surrender into love. This direct experience of facing my own judgements towards others, and beleifs in separation allowed me to embody more love than ever before   So meditate all day long, while walking around on this Earth by gently focusing on your heart and watch your reality change. It is that simple.

Many blessings. Lots of love and best wishes on your journey.

Also I wanted to be a monk too a month or so ago when I felt abandoned by the people I loved the most. And then I fortunately remembered about the power of our heart, and I surrendered there as best I could. And miraculously people started to become loving, and even experiences where I was disrespected, I become immune to it, and in fact radiated more love towards that person. I trusted that everything happens for a divine reason, and simply rested as love. It was magical what happened and is happening, through trust in your true self.

Equally so, if that is what you are excited about then it can only be for your highest evolution. In a infinite universe all perspectives are correct!

<3 this spoke directly to my heart

thank you, Solace

whatever arises, love that

@phoenix666 I’m glad it did. For so many, there is always that thought of becoming a monk. And before they do it, I want them to know how amazing it is just to be exactly where they are but with a different perspective that changes everything :) 

Blessings of love as always Phoenix ♥️

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

9 hours ago, Solace said:

For so many, there is always that thought of becoming a monk. And before they do it, I want them to know how amazing it is just to be exactly where they are but with a different perspective that changes everything

you know, there is that small part in me which can't help but wonder how my life would be if I became a nun ;) 

you're so right Solace, I start to feel it. everything is the same, my perception of it though.. <3

whatever arises, love that