Sahil Pandit

Recontextualization Mega-Thread

307 posts in this topic

Replace the word « pain » by « Love » and you get a very accurate description of Love ;) ♥️

When the bae asks if you mowed the lawn 

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

12 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

When the bae asks if you mowed the lawn 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

This is just so perfect 

Edited by mmKay

World's #1 Spiritual Twerking Coach 🍑

oeVORUp.jpg

Edited by Yimpa

My previous intimate relationships were in beta.

Now I’m running a stable version of a relationship. I’ll continue updating her software regularly to fix bugs and add new features.

Do not underestimate being big. Do BIG things in this life and your life will bring you BIG results!

The future is here B|

——

Walking on water…. Then ending up in hell!

Edited by Yimpa

Edited by mmKay

On 2/1/2024 at 2:01 PM, Yimpa said:

You talking to girls :P

Edited by Yimpa

I think every movie with a good plot twist would fit on this list. Watching the movie a second time will provide an entirely different experience. Simple lines of dialogue could suddenly take on a whole different meaning. I personally liked Shutter Island for that reason.

Here is a quick explanation of the plot twist, if you've seen the movie. If you haven't I can really recommend it if you like psychological thrillers.

beep boop

The profile pic is what gets me ;)

a371ab35f9acbc8aed778c02349d3c562ca5a7223a95a6fbcffc1c723ac6cb67 - instasize.png

Edited by Yimpa

Is the horse walking towards the camera or away from it?

Beautiful art

How God did it

Edited by Yimpa

8a9cea4941d06371e882be5d06e70f15996e45ee966e991b12be0ad38ae6e389 - instasize.png