Sahil Pandit

Recontextualization Mega-Thread

307 posts in this topic

DDQd5Am.jpg

Don’t judge a book by its cover

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Wtf, I just realized I made this topic on my birthday xD

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

CY0jsyo.jpg

Edited by Yimpa

inIX73N.jpg 

Edited by Yimpa

1706078877280159.png

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

Leo tapping into his inner Steve BalmerB|

Recently as I'm working on building discipline , this quote is one of my faves:

Don't wait for the iron to be hot to strike.

Make it hot by striking.

Which happens to be a terrible mindset to have in a domestic violence household.

Chatgpt on why is my joke funny:

The humor in the joke comes from a play on words with the phrase "strike." In the context of discipline and motivation, it suggests taking action without waiting for the perfect conditions. However, the punchline brings in a darker interpretation, highlighting the inappropriate and harmful nature of striking in the context of a domestic violence household. The unexpected twist adds an element of irony, making it both thought-provoking and unsettling.

Edited by mmKay

World's #1 Spiritual Twerking Coach 🍑

1 hour ago, mmKay said:

Chatgpt on why is my joke funny

Lol, I thought I was crazy for using ChatGPT for analyzing why my jokes are funny. Glad to see I’m not alone. I also love using Glad Saran Wrap to wrap gag myself when I’m feeling extra spicy with my sugar daddy.

Chatgpt on why is my joke funny:

It seems like you're engaging in a playful, humorous exchange! Analyzing why a joke is funny can be interesting. Humor often comes from surprising connections, the unexpected, or the absurd. 

In your joke, there are a few elements that contribute to its humor:
1. Self-Referential Humor: You're using ChatGPT in a humorous way to analyze humor itself, which is a playful, meta-level joke.
2. Absurdity: The idea of using Glad Saran Wrap in the context you mentioned is unexpected and absurd, which can be amusing.
3. Shock Value: The mention of a sugar daddy and the use of Saran Wrap in a spicy context is surprising and a bit shocking, which can make it funny for some audiences.

On 24/1/2024 at 0:00 PM, lostingenosmaze said:

1706078877280159.png

Jesus, that post is actually a double recontextualization. Look closely into his eyes and you will see babyface Owen cook with a full size beard 🤯

Sadhguru without a beard

IMG_4689-min.jpeg

Ho ho.. hi Santa!

Should've just bought a lotto ticket 9_9

Auditory Processing Disorder

People with auditory processing disorder (APD) have a hard time hearing small sound differences in words. Someone says, "Please raise your hand," and you hear something like "Please haze your plan." You tell your child, "Look at the cows over there," and they may hear, "Look at the clown on the chair."

APD, also known as central auditory processing disorder, isn't hearing loss or a learning disorder. It means your braindoesn't "hear" sounds in the usual way. It's not a problem with understanding meaning.

I was diagnosed with this :P

Edited by Yimpa

Today I stepped down from my bike in a park to look around, I didn't noticed that a girl was next to me at that moment, I got suprised, she thought I'm wanting to talk with her, because we have already looked each other times before. This recontextualization compelled me to jump on the bike, but go away like nothing happened and my context would be the true.