Shanmugam

The Cult of Sadhguru and Isha Foundation

116 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, John Iverson said:

I don't know man, but it is your own paradigm, the ramana, osho, etc is dead now so the point is there is nothing that they can do anymore to you to make you decide reject them.. sadhguru is still alive and some acts can mis understood or the ego man could reject it.. maybe after years and years the next one you will reject is Leo.. given that he is still alive and make some actions that can diminish his integrity like he cannot finish the 30 days of going buddha.. alot of people can make different kinds of ideas that could lead to leave this forum.. there is Outer who always I don't know,,, he make his paradigm available to the public and broadcast whatever he think is correct.. so yea someone can believe that and support that.. ego is infinitely intelligent ,ego takes infinite steps ahead, so he can create in you that could reject sadhguru or Leo at somepoint .... to end this... (EVEN JESUS CHRIST, in that time people, REJECTED HIM AND THE ONE WHO REJECTS HIM IS A RESPONSIBLE TO HIS DEATH, BECAUSE REMEMBER WHEN PEOPLE GIVE THE CHOICE WHO THEY GONNA FREE JESUS CHRIST OR THE OTHER GUY.. PEOPLE IN THAT TIME CHOOSE FREE THE OTHER GUY AND LET JESUS CHRIST NAILED IN THE CROSS..) WHEN YOU COME TO THINK OF IT WHY?? Look what you are doing now about sadhguru.. it is not your fault because you didn't know what you are saying or doing.. it is the ego who sets it..

i am not a devotee of any guru.. but admit it they are wiser than us, if you think you are wiser than them why you are here and listen to Leo? Are you? Or you are here because you are teaching people here? This is a different thing,.. c'mon dude.. Sadhguru is a Mystic his Level is Like Jesus Christ.. he is beyond body and mind now.. if you are doubtful to him you also doubt even yoga.. why you are doing yoga? In the first place? Before he invent inner engineering he first learn yoga in a mentor.. like leo gura he learn meditation to other enlightened person like Shinzen Young.. so Inner Engineering is part of his accomplishments after biggest enlightenment.. yoga is powerful... it can transcend your body and mind.. through energies.. you know this.. so if his energy is in the best mode.. why he will do stupid things??? Or gross things? Or things that can manipulate people or something,, if yoga cannot fix the part of the mind that do things you say about him.. then that is the time to stop doing yoga or meditation it means that all of this cannot save the humanity.. haha.. right?? 

Haha so many assumptions and projections

There's Only One Truth!

My book on Enlightenment and Non Duality

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BHWCP7H

@John Iverson  Do you have any idea that you have already been brainwashed? What you just wrote reflects that..

I have given you some links showing clear evidence for many things I have said.. if you want, read them and refute them.. Otherwise, 'thank you very much for preaching and enlightening me and making me aware that it is my 'ego' which is doing all this..wow,  I didn't know that!!!!! You must be a mind reader!'

Shanmugam 

Subscribe to my Youtube channel for videos regarding spiritual path, psychology, meditation, poetry and more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwOJcU0o7xIy1L663hoxzZw?sub_confirmation=1 

There is no thing & no one which can not be reduced and revealed to be total bullshit. Maybe Sahdguru represents acceptance of this in self, an opportunity to know the self deeper. Don’t take my word for it though, I’m full of shit too. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

7 hours ago, John Iverson said:

Shanmugam:But I know that it is very difficult to convince a person

Who are you trying so hard to convince,and why does anyone need to be "saved"?  People have the right, and the intelligence, to make their own choices. For better or worse. Your experiences with Sadhguru is not indicative to everyone's elses's experience. Osho had quite a few detractors of his own. With any respectable level of "fame",there will come detractors who "know the real dirt" about those in the spotlight. More often than not,it's to draw attention to themselves. The title of this thread is little more than click bait to draw attention.
Exposed:The cult of Sadhguru and Isha Foundation . Come on man,you could have done better than that. If you want more attention and/or traffic to your website and book,post something more worthy of getting them there,instead of emo trigger drama. Gurus have faced the "cult" drama accusations for many years, Sadhguru isn't the first and certainly won't be the last. Besides,he's dealt with these accusations for most of his  30+"guru career". Most of the world seems to think he's a pretty upstanding and righteous dude. They all can't all be idiots.

5 hours ago, Prabhaker said:

Yes, his Level is Like Jesus Christ..

Sadhguru Explain the Significance of Snakes in Mysticism During "Linga Bhairavi Consecration".

Jesus Christ is just a crackpot

@Shanmugam Well presented. I investigated Sadhguru and came to the same conclusion.

I bought Mystic's Musings and it was pretty clear he was talking out of his ass about things that had no relation to enlightenment. It had the questions in the books as asked by his followers and I thought they sounded pretty pathetic with how much they worshiped him;  like a deity. If he told them the sky was green, they would have believed him. Gullible fools will have difficulty making much progress in my opinion.

When I looked into Kriya Yoga, Lahiri was quoted as saying something along the lines of, "Follow your inner guru". I took his advice to heart and was some of the most important advice Ive received.

Edited by Matt8800

57 minutes ago, Matt8800 said:

@Shanmugam Well presented. I investigated Sadhguru and came to the same conclusion.

I bought Mystic's Musings and it was pretty clear he was talking out of his ass about things that had no relation to enlightenment. It had the questions in the books as asked by his followers and I thought they sounded pretty pathetic with how much they worshiped him;  like a deity. If he told them the sky was green, they would have believed him. Gullible fools will have difficulty making much progress in my opinion.

Had the similar experience with the book. After that I stopped reading or watching Sadhguru pretty much

There's Only One Truth!

Sadhguru works for a lot of issues for society, and that's great. He has a lot of good things to say on some issues as well. When it comes to enlightenment though, I will never recommend Sadhguru. That's fine though, I don't think he would also like to categorize himself as an only a enlightenment teacher. Also a lot of issues that @Shanmugam mention are valid criticisms as well imo.

There's Only One Truth!

@who chit, First of all, I am not trying very 'hard' to convince... xD I only do things which are easy for me these days and that is producing great results... But let us first see what is actually quite revealing about the nature of your comment...

Do you know what is a healthy conversation? The best way to have any conversation to discuss something is to avoid personal attacks. First of all personal attacks like this is a fallacy and doesn't really do anything to refute what is being said. 

I have presented a video and have given a whole bunch of links... Does talking about me and my intentions even matter here? Let us say that I am indeed doing all this to create some traffic to my website. How does that refute anything that I have said in those links?

The nature of your comment reflects the whole point of what I am trying to say. So thanks for helping me here. Do you see my point now? I am giving you certain things for you to read and go through but you are coming to a conclusion without even taking your time to go through them. This is exactly what a typical Sadhguru devotee does and this is exactly what I am trying to say. 

Second, it is not that people cannot think for themselves.. But we are hardwired and designed to be biased. Bias is a gift of nature that helps human beings to focus more on their own survival. So bias exaggerates things which are self-serving. When you have been following or listening to any guru for that matter with great reverence, some bias tends to grow, attachments tend to happen and we may start believing in things or taking things for granted. This bias then has the capability of hiding the truth of anything from you. 

I clearly told you that I am aware of the political situation in Tamil Nadu and I doubt if anyone else here is even aware of it.. He has made many comments recently in the media which clearly revealed that his intentions do not seem to be what he claims them to be.  So, you are not even willing to accept the truth that I may be aware of a few things about him that you may not be aware of. Go through the links and let us see if you can first open-mindedly read them.

I have gone beyond psychological bondage and found my freedom; I am just pointing the way so that others can see the path for freedom too. And if I see people about to fall into a pit, my natural response is to try to stop them. It is up to you if you want to listen to it or not... I don't lose anything, period...

Shanmugam 

Subscribe to my Youtube channel for videos regarding spiritual path, psychology, meditation, poetry and more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwOJcU0o7xIy1L663hoxzZw?sub_confirmation=1 

2 hours ago, Matt8800 said:

When I looked into Kriya Yoga, Lahiri was quoted as saying something along the lines of, "Follow your inner guru". I took his advice to heart and was some of the most important advice Ive received.

thank you.. The replies from three people here defending Sadhguru in this context are actually pretty revealing on what my whole point is all about. First of all, there is an unwillingness to listen and try to attack the person who says it instead. This is how they respond to any criticism. I am just saying that this is dangerous. That's all! When the doors of listening to any disagreement with patience are closed and when the reactions are not friendly, it is not a good indication.

(In case anyone here wants to read those links, here is the link again: http://bit.ly/ishacult . The page has many links about many things.)

Shanmugam 

9 hours ago, Saumaya said:

Haha so many assumptions and projections

But admit it you agree with me right? That is important.. you cannot say anything if you don't speak , but you cannot speak or talk about something that doesn't make any interpretation like for you all i said is just a projection and assumption right.. if i become silent.. and not bother to speak.. would you say i have so many assumptions and projections? Bruh you're trap.. haha you said it is assumptions and projections what do you call about what you say about me?? Haha see because you speak, and talk.. you are also making assumptions and projections, unless you are quite you cannot tell any assumptions and projections at all bruh :)

8 hours ago, Shanmugam said:

@John Iverson  Do you have any idea that you have already been brainwashed? What you just wrote reflects that..

I have given you some links showing clear evidence for many things I have said.. if you want, read them and refute them.. Otherwise, 'thank you very much for preaching and enlightening me and making me aware that it is my 'ego' which is doing all this..wow,  I didn't know that!!!!! You must be a mind reader!'

Brainwashed? Aside from doing my life purpose, i am also washing away every part of my brain, every part of my mind, every part of myself, to become what Every enlightened one pointing out.. i let my self become beyond the body and mind..  and it's hard because i feel the resistance grounding me to homeostasis and ego resist everything about my body and mind.. even my skeleton in my closet.. sadhguru is not my GOD or something. Leo and Sadhguru is inclined to my intuition and to my karma.. you cannot blame me,because there is something about them that they become greater than to themselves.. sadhguru become GOD, Leo is Aiming it,and now yess really this the truth about how i get brainedwash myself :D, I don't know how you can reject someone.. you must appriciate how hard the work to aim such.. Sadhguru's Level.. or anyone's level..  I don't feel the teaching of Ramana Maharashi yet.. but I don't say any negative thing in every teaching or in other gurus.. I appriciate them.. they express themselves in a different way that is what i love in consciousness, i see how they become beyond the resistance that is stick with our system being human being... and they can give love, but you, you are rejecting one guru,. It is sooooooo hard to reach a level that Sadhguru is in today... in your lifetime can you become a Buddha? Sadhguru???Or even Jesus Christ.. ?? Can you?? See how hard it is.. Leo cannot do it one take of 30 days of going Buddha.... HAHAHA! So it means it is hard... so rejecting like Sadhguru is missing the other side of the coin , if you are in the Level of Jesus Christ, or Buddha, can you do things such things as what you are trying to say?? Really? Their level of consciousness is beyond, Mooji, beyond Osho, etc etc.. maybe some enlightened can commit sins or can act selfishly but in the level of 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 massssssssibe conscious they act through universe.. i don't know how to say it.. but he univer through him is acting and doing ... it is not the ego.. it is the u iverse who do the work... :D it is being.. being don't have bulshit..

Edited by John Iverson

5 hours ago, who chit said:

Who are you trying so hard to convince,and why does anyone need to be "saved"?  People have the right, and the intelligence, to make their own choices. For better or worse. Your experiences with Sadhguru is not indicative to everyone's elses's experience. Osho had quite a few detractors of his own. With any respectable level of "fame",there will come detractors who "know the real dirt" about those in the spotlight. More often than not,it's to draw attention to themselves. The title of this thread is little more than click bait to draw attention.
Exposed:The cult of Sadhguru and Isha Foundation . Come on man,you could have done better than that. If you want more attention and/or traffic to your website and book,post something more worthy of getting them there,instead of emo trigger drama. Gurus have faced the "cult" drama accusations for many years, Sadhguru isn't the first and certainly won't be the last. Besides,he's dealt with these accusations for most of his  30+"guru career". Most of the world seems to think he's a pretty upstanding and righteous dude. They all can't all be idiots.

I already see this coming so my first reply is also about this,.. if you want to read my reply find my first reply in this post

10 hours ago, Prabhaker said:

Yes, his Level is Like Jesus Christ..

Sadhguru Explain the Significance of Snakes in Mysticism During "Linga Bhairavi Consecration".

I watched this before.. Snake has level of consciousness that even human cannot meet the level of consciousness that snake has.. snake will go to you if your consciousness is also at level that snakes want to go to your head, is it head? I forgot... but really snake is truly powerful than any living creatures here when it come to they know everything happened in the history of existence, 

Shanmugam:
Criticism is all well and good but for "not trying very hard" you're really going the extra mile to make your point,lol.xD

Btw, I'm not a 'devotee", of any sort, and zealously"defending" sadhguru,as if that is even needed. I'm sure he's got more important things to do and not very interested in such things as this. I agree his devotees are a little overboard in their defense,but he is someone they love and look up to.To not expect any  backlash from them would be an error in judgement.

Anyway,congratulations on going beyond the psychological bondage and finding freedom. I truly mean that.folded-hands-light-skin-tone.png

Edited by who chit

2 hours ago, John Iverson said:

But admit it you agree with me right? That is important.. you cannot say anything if you don't speak , but you cannot speak or talk about something that doesn't make any interpretation like for you all i said is just a projection and assumption right.. if i become silent.. and not bother to speak.. would you say i have so many assumptions and projections? Bruh you're trap.. haha you said it is assumptions and projections what do you call about what you say about me?? Haha see because you speak, and talk.. you are also making assumptions and projections, unless you are quite you cannot tell any assumptions and projections at all bruh :)

No I don't, it will take me a quit alot of time to explain every projection and assumption you are making. I'm not bothered enough to write such a thing. Atleast you didn't take it personally which is the only good thing.

There's Only One Truth!

The funny thing I see is that those who actually wake up, sort of always confess that Sadhguru is misleading people.

This might be a good test for Enlightenment lol

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

I do not follow sadhguru blindly. And only watched some of his yoga and historical myths videos. But the water went over my head when I heard that food get poisened on the day of lunar eclipse. Now, I understand sadhguru better after going over this thread. He maybe doing good work but he still have a big ego and so he always tries to defend himself and is not on the path of complete truth.

6 hours ago, Preetom said:

The funny thing I see is that those who actually wake up, sort of always confess that Sadhguru is misleading people.

This might be a good test for Enlightenment lol

xD:D:D...probably.. 

I thank @Salvijus for asking me to get a life.. Because it is these comments which make me write more.   

Want to read an interesting but real story? It will give a taste of how I lived my 'life'. Here it is:  http://qr.ae/TUIUX1. It is detailed than the 'Journey of a seeker' story that I wrote in my blog. I am pretty sure people will enjoy it.

Have also added two more videos:

Shanmugam