DMM710

Why would actualized.org followers be mostly orange?

47 posts in this topic

If the teachings on actualized.org are mostly yellow now, why would Leo assume the majority of his audience is orange? I would think the average person here is mostly green with a little bit of risidual orange and maybe some yellow?

If you’ve watched all of Leo’s videos after mid 2015, or most of them, I think you’d have a hard time remaining mostly orange.

Edited by DMM710

Because he is one. 

1 hour ago, Quanty said:

Because he is one. 

Leo orange? 

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

Mostly Green in my experience.  At least the Forum.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Cause tier 2 as a whole is BEing consciousness as opposed to tier 1 FEAR consciousness.

the only way to make a jump into BEing consicousness is by taking up a serious enlightenment practice. 

The teachings of actualized will move the extremities of your mind into tier 2, but serious spiritual practice alone will shift the core of your mind

another way to look at the issue is by understanding that the only way to rationally evaluate either systems or the whole is with in unbiased, non-fearful, non-hating mind. An enlightened mind. Leo made a blog post about this.

@DMM710

Edited by Bobby

Not blue and definitely not orange. 

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

as he said, its a very complicated and nuanced model...which may be why we dont understand why he said most of the audience is orange

Cause most people on YT and in the West are Orange.

Of course many Green people watch me too.

Fully overcoming Orange isn't easy cause it's the predominant culture of our time. Even much of personal dev is Orange.

As my channel evolved over the last year or two, I've probably alienated many solid Orange people with my mystical talk. So maybe now I have more Green people. Who can say? The majority of viewers stay silent. The wisest, most Yellow viewers probably don't ever post a comment, which skews my understanding of my audience.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

46 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Cause most people on YT and in the West are Orange.

Fully overcoming Orange isn't easy cause it's the predominant culture of our time. Even much of personal dev is Orange.

As my channel evolved over the last year or two, I've probably alienated many solid Orange people with my mystical talk. So maybe now I have more Green people. Who can say? The majority of viewers stay silent. The wisest, most Yellow viewers probably don't ever post a comment, which skews my understanding of my audience.

@Leo Gura Not saying I'm anywhere near yellow, but the arguing and large egos wanting to comment on everything does make the forum difficult. I personally rarely comment, cause I usually just get ego responses. It can be frustrating. If it was a truly a forum for enlightened people, or people on a dedicated path to enlightenment, and not just everyone with their opinions about everything, then I'm sure more 'yellow' people would comment. 

26 minutes ago, Jed Vassallo said:

@Leo Gura Not saying I'm anywhere near yellow, but the arguing and large egos wanting to comment on everything does make the forum difficult. I personally rarely comment, cause I usually just get ego responses. It can be frustrating. If it was a truly a forum for enlightened people, or people on a dedicated path to enlightenment, and not just everyone with their opinions about everything, then I'm sure more 'yellow' people would comment. 

That's the nature of the beast.

Even enlightened people argue with each other and criticize each other. It's a very sneaky problem that few people fully appreciate.

With diversity comes conflict and a certain degrees of chaos.

Infinity is always at war with itself as it radiates infinite diversity.

Even Zen monasteries go to war with each other.

The wise person sees the meta-dynamic and is able to rise above the warring horde (within certain limits).

Enlightened people do not need forums. This forum is for people who are struggling. This is kindergarten ;)

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

:)

hippie_lenon_11.jpg

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That's the nature of the beast.

Even enlightened people argue with each other and criticize each other. It's a very sneaky problem that few people fully appreciate.

With diversity comes conflict and a certain degrees of chaos.

Infinity is always at war with itself as it radiates infinite diversity.

Even Zen monasteries go to war with each other.

The wise person sees the meta-dynamic and is able to rise above the warring horde (within certain limits).

Enlightened people do not need forums. This forum is for people who are struggling. This is kindergarten ;)

The Kindergarten analogy can be wrongfully taken as time/gradualness and setting out for the accumulation of knowledge/experience over time.

A kindergartener may be better off than a PhD in that regard ?

zen mind, beginner’s mind

Edited by robdl

@cetus56 Hey! Stop stealing my Green video quotes!

@robdl Zen masters accumulate lots of experience. And not just on the cushion. They read and study scriptures too. And they learn from teaching.

You're not just going to awaken in one fell swoop out of the blue and have life mastered.

The process is both gradual and sudden.

Spiritual schools exist precisely because there is much to learn.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

@robdl Zen masters accumulate lots of experience. And not just on the cushion. They read scriptures too.

If the knowledge is a perpetuation of thought-self then it is self-deception.

Thought-self seeking security in its own movement through knowledge/the past/time.  

Just now, see_on_see said:

This. After all you have 700K+ subs. The forum and comments are only a tiny slice (not to count those that watch without sub). It's crazy how you switched from self-dev to mysticism and enlightenment, the videos keep getting loooonger and deeper, yet the channel only keeps growing, and one day not far from now it'll get to 1M subs, which will be crazy to behold xD

Hahaha yeah that's crazy! Im starting to bump randonlly into people who watch actualized.org

2 minutes ago, robdl said:

If the knowledge is a perpetuation of thought-self then it is self-deception.

Thought-self seeking security in its own movement through knowledge/the past/time.  

This is so. 

Only this takes a holistic insight free of the fragmented movement of time. This will not be seen until the whole of time is perceived. 

Gradual process implies thought seeking to attain spiritual growth. Which is the very reason one remains bound by time. 

3 minutes ago, Faceless said:

This is so. 

Only this takes a holistic insight free of the fragmented movement of time. This will not be seen until the whole of time is perceived. 

Gradual process implies thought seeking to attain spiritual growth. Which is the very reason one remains bound by time. 

Indeed - holistic insight. 

The intellect/thought-self learns by gradual accumulation of knowledge but holistic insight is not bound by thought/time/self.

Just now, robdl said:

Indeed - holistic insight. 

The intellect/thought-self learns by gradual accumulation of knowledge but holistic insight is not bound by thought/time/self.

You got it. 

Thought-self is so subtle, sneaky, and self-deceptive that it will even use accumulated so-called non-dual knowledge to perpetuate its own movement.

Thought-self will use anything and everything as fuel for its perpetuation, even notions/ideas/knowledge/scriptures of killing thought-self.

Edited by robdl