Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Orange Examples Mega-Thread

1,484 posts in this topic

Stage orange metaphysics 

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

Tax havens from a Green perspective. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Orange against LoA 

James is very talented creator ! You should check him out ! 

In this video he has valid points about LoA( , but he doesn't realize that the same arguments he made against LoA are the same mistakes he is making , just in a differend context.  He cherry picked all the evidence against it to serve hes own point . He doesn't realize that the ego is always doing that. (I em doing it all the time, this is how i know xd) 

He doesn't make destinction about LoA in defferend stages (because he is orange) with different spectrums , for example :

- there are successful orange poeple who combines discipline erc. and LoA that works 

- there are victims of MLM cults who are brainswashed and scammed 

- the same on green etc. 

He is now doubling down because of criticism. This criticism will stop him evolve . And if he was lucky to have listened to Leos vidos of SD and have read "The path of less resistance " where they explain the structures of "Tension-Resolution" or  "Vision(which means belief of what you want to create or "attract") - and Reallity (which menas we can see really and ajust and do what it takes to realize that vision ) he would not double down on it . But ofc. it is how it is, and it is how I think it is xD xD

From my POV ,LoA works for me in two ways:

1. I prime my subconscious mind to automatically look for solutios and ideas that will help me create what I want . and ofcourse , if I fail, I do what is necessary to succeed.  Trial and error .

2. It is mysterious.  I had things that happened to me that I cannot tet explain haha 

Stage Orange documentary critiquing stage green state transition that is picking up steam recently

the quote " don't let your feelings dictate your actions, Let your Actions dictate your feelings  " 

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

Deepak Chopra's getting featured on news and talks about the benefits of meditation during Covid.

I Love how he is so nicely contrasted here with Stage Orange media/normies (in terms of feel) and how he is actually doing some Spiral Wizardry here by speaking all scientific about meditation, catering to the orange audience while we all here know that this guy clearly knows his shit on a much deeper level

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Rust Cohle is Orange. 

Funny thing is 6 years ago I wholeheartedly agreed with Rust now I am more on Martys side. 

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Stories are made for children to fall asleep, and adults to wake up.

I'd be surprised if I would be the first one to post this, this song is pretty much an anthem for stage orange.