John Iverson

A sample Person , that is in Stage Blue.. send a videos here for a sample

93 posts in this topic

34 minutes ago, Sparkist said:

@John Iverson Spiral dynamics is a totally new concept to me. I have no idea what stage I'm in, but I've learnt so far that I can relate to parts of more than one of the stages. I've done a little bit of my own research online since hearing about it and I'm still not really any of the wiser about where I sit. I really enjoyed Leo's video on blue and am definitely going to be tuning in to the rest of the series! Do you know what stage you're at? 

Hm? My baseline is orange , i'm in the stage that for me , all the stages is perfect right now, if some is in the stage red, it is okay ,where they are is a perfect moment no bad or wrong about it, i understand them, they somehoy in their lifetime evolve they will not be conscious about it but they will grow,, they need to be at stage red.. or atleast in a very low stage.. it is like the rock is perfect in place right now, and someday the rock will be human and conscious to himself and all of his surroundings.. :D 

10 minutes ago, White said:

Ok. So you wanted a discussion?

Why are you closing the discussion down? 

I am reading your trying to say about stages, i am reading your conversation with sparkist, reading your discussions with her is for now i am satisfied, and learning.. i am just right here reading all the comments , and other comments i read i am connecting the dots the thought and their own expression for blue stages..

Edited by John Iverson

@White So is ego death really an obtainable thing? And when people say they've experienced ego death (through psychedelics, for example) is that really what they experienced? And if so, is ego death something that can be sustained? Surely you need the ego to recognise ego death? Argh...lol...see? I'm just flummoxed right now. I'm going round and round in loops. 

11 minutes ago, John Iverson said:

Hm? My baseline is orange , i'm in the stage that for me , all the stages is perfect right now, if some is in the stage red, it is okay ,where they are is a perfect moment no bad or wrong about it, i understand them, they somehoy in their lifetime evolve they will not be conscious about it but they will grow,, they need to be at stage red.. or atleast in a very low stage.. it is like the rock is perfect in place right now, and someday the rock will be human and conscious to himself and all of his surroundings.. :D 

@John Iverson Maybe you have surpassed orange if you believe all stages are perfect? I don't know. I'd like to say that I truly believe all stages are perfect, but really I don't think they are...not truly. I'm still a pretty judgemental person. I think my brain hurts slightly, thinking about all this. Lol.

17 minutes ago, Sparkist said:

@White So is ego death really an obtainable thing? .

I don't know 

18 minutes ago, Sparkist said:

is that really what they experienced? 

I don't know, I'm not them. I would be careful to not try to guess what another's experience is or has been, you never really know what's going on for them. 

20 minutes ago, Sparkist said:

Surely you need the ego to recognise ego death? 

Correct

source: cook-greuter.com 

13 minutes ago, Sparkist said:

Surely you need the ego to recognise ego death? Argh...lol...see? I'm just flummoxed right now. I'm going round and round in loops. 

You need consciousness to recognize ego...that's why you meditate , or doing yoga, to open up your chakras, energy and emotional blockages

19 minutes ago, Sparkist said:

I think my brain hurts slightly, thinking about all this. Lol.

Haha! Just take it slow.. hahaha yes, i understand how perfect it is... how it is okay, where stage they are is where they should be... :D even if you are at your point that you are still judgemental, that moment is just perfect moment, there is nothing wrong, you did that or you are that in the moment.. that's fine.. that's where you should be :D

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I guess they can be Red at super extremes, but I'm talking about mainstream feminism.

Just like I would not classify PUA as Red but Orange, I would classify feminism as Green. Because feminism seeks the values of Green for the most part. I don't think your average feminist wants women to dominate men. She wants equality.

Maybe the feminism supported by educated people like Emma Watson.

But hordes of women who are poorly educated, overweight and ashamed by it, bitter and feeling persecuted by men ? Who will go to any length to destroy pick up artists and even damage them as much as possible ? E.g. The femenist girl almost killing RSD Max after the Julien scandal.

You cannot expect a low consciousness horde which want more privileges because it has been persecuted before to be at green, right ? Any populist mouvement by itself is not high consciousness and is good only for destroying things and making revolutions => red (?).

Most women who are highly interested into feminism are interested for their own sake, they care only about more right and for instance do not care for case when men are abused or exploited by women. (For instance using your good looks to get drinks, etc.). They do not have a green holistic perspective.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Fanatical Blue will not hesitate to kill people. This doesn't turn him Red, this is Blue functioning at its peak.

Blue will crusade to kill infidels, and he won't feel bad abut it because he's vanquishing Satan's minions. Sinners deserve to go to Hell. There is to be no compassion for Satan's minions.

Throwing a shoe at Satan is letting him off easy ;)

Did George W Bush feel bad about invading Iraq? Nope. He was doing God's work. The death of 100,000+ Iraqis is a small price to pay for protecting the kingdom of God.

Understanding each stage, if a person whole heartedly study Spiral Dynamics, compassion is not hard to give, I don't know if studying it is enough, maybe do some spirituality work too,,,, because what you are saying here, made me see feel and understand,that what they are doing, believing or whatever stage they are in the moment , i  cannot blame them, that is not their fault.. they cannot see what they are doing, or believing..they are blind,that is the limit of it,  they are blind and controlled by the content of their stage,,,... they do  things as if that is the riiightt thing to do....   where they are is where they should be.. they are perfectly fine , atsome point they will evolve into something unconsciously or consciously, the universe will push them to evolve without knowing it.. I learned alot from psychedelics i intake! hahahah, my heart sense so much love for every stage..  

2 hours ago, Sparkist said:

Surely you need the ego to recognise ego death?

@Sparkist

This guy talks some sense:

source: cook-greuter.com 

1 hour ago, White said:

@Sparkist

This guy talks some sense:

I just watched this, thank you. I think my brain is temporarily blown from today's discussions lol I shall re-visit this thread and concept when I'm feeling a little less bamboozled :D

20 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@SFRL You're not quite grasping how Spiral stages work. They are not good or bad. Green is not supposed to be "good" or "evolved" or "better than" or immune to excess.

Feminism is Green, AND there are healthy and unhealthy ways in which Green manifests. An unhealthy manifestation of Green does not knock it down to Orange or Red. It's just excessive Green.

Men who are stuck in Orange have a really hard time understanding feminism. Too much judgment clouds their vision. Feminism is simply the desire of women to break down the traditional alpha-male value dominate hierarchy and gain parity with males. Women want to be heard after centuries of being ignored and shut up. Sometimes they take it too far.

Without feminism, you get stuff like Saudi Arabia not letting women drive cars or open bank accounts. So feminism is very necessary for building a more fair society. And if you were a repressed woman, you'd likely resonate with feminism.

Imagine your daughter not being able to vote or drive a car simply because your tradition forbids it. Not very nice. Imagine your daughter getting raped, but then her testimony in court against the rapist doesn't count, because she is a woman, and a man's testimony carries 5x more weight by law, so the rapist goes free. Would you be cool with that? How would that make you feel if you were the woman who got raped?

Maybe that would make you a feminist?

Would go down to stage red very quickly.

On 19/06/2018 at 3:55 PM, Lynnel said:

Maybe the feminism supported by educated people like Emma Watson.

But hordes of women who are poorly educated, overweight and ashamed by it, bitter and feeling persecuted by men ? Who will go to any length to destroy pick up artists and even damage them as much as possible ? E.g. The femenist girl almost killing RSD Max after the Julien scandal.

You cannot expect a low consciousness horde which want more privileges because it has been persecuted before to be at green, right ? Any populist mouvement by itself is not high consciousness and is good only for destroying things and making revolutions => red (?).

Most women who are highly interested into feminism are interested for their own sake, they care only about more right and for instance do not care for case when men are abused or exploited by women. (For instance using your good looks to get drinks, etc.). They do not have a green holistic perspective.

Yeah basically this is my orange reacting again excess green - which is totaly fine I'm just not there yet.

I do view relationships as materialistic and women raging some sort of war for more priviliges since it fits nicely into a orange perspective. Like some sort of economy of emotions sexual value thingy and I'm quite bitter about it.

I totaly misunderstood spiral dynamics before reading about them. Yeah I'm totaly wrong on this one. That's why I took the time to quote myself back and not spread misinformation.

Can someone answer me this question please: Why do stage blue and religion go hand in hand? Isn't religion a guideline for spirituality, such as that you can follow any religion you want and reach the same place? Spirituality is in green and above, isn't it?

I have permanently locked myself out of my account to force myself to focus on my work. Goodbye.