George Paul

A rant against intelligence as Leo sees it

131 posts in this topic

@Faceless Theory is there is a nexus where parallel realities overlap with this reality. Quantum computers exploits that nexus where 0's are not just 0's but in a superposition of both 1 and O. So it's position in not fixed. Reminds me of the double slit particle/wave experiment to an extent.

It has a freedom of movement to it that no silicon computer could ever match however advanced..

Just now, Faceless said:

How wouldn’t one be able to understand that? Thought is limited/finite/a fragment of the whole

Intelligence is unlimited/infinite/whole 

Intelligence is a thought.

2 minutes ago, George Paul said:

How wouldn’t one be able to understand that?

Sorry I meant how would one be able to understand (a finite movement), the whole which is (infinite) not limited. 

Edited by Faceless

4 minutes ago, George Paul said:

Intelligence is a thought.

Do you mean intelligence is contained within the movement of thought. ?

@Faceless those are just feelings that happen as a reaction to our senses of the thought. So I can't say they are consciousness, they are reactions of what consciousness creates. 

9 minutes ago, Faceless said:

How did you start with creation? 

Let me get my scribbles xD i have to say that last time i updated my own brain map was two weeks ago and i already have soooo many fixing to do but I'll show you how i started. 

So when i say i started with creation i mean i started with the senses. My question was what's perceiving everything and if i assume my brain is just translating signals (which it basically is), who is it translating to? So i assumed again that the perceiver of everything is the soul. And came to the realization that the soul isn't IN the body because tue body is another thing that is also being perceived. (i know im making so many assumptions but hey, i have no other way lol). Ok so now i know that the brain connects to the soul, it's like a translation point. Notice that so far i didn't say if each person has a separate soul or its just one soul for all of us. So if we say each soul is connected to one brain, meaning we are not connected and those brains die.but how come new brains are being created? Why would two different souls decide to create another brain? And if that so, who created the very first soul?  From that i realized that souls can not be created. That means theres only one soul thats always been there. And this one soul is perceiving the materialistic world through different brains. What do you think of this BS? Lmao

What made me think the universe is intelligent though is, when you see pictures of the universe, they resembe brains so much. What if they are actually brains perceiving us as signals like we are perceiving our reality as signals? What if the brains are like a net inside a net and it all leads back to THE soul?

10 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@Faceless Theory is there is a nexus where parallel realities overlap with this reality. Quantum computers exploits that nexus where 0's are not just 0's but in a superposition of both 1 and O. So it's position in not fixed. Reminds me of the double slit particle/wave experiment to an extent.

It has a freedom of movement to it that no silicon computer could ever match however advanced..

Ah cool. Can you send me that vid? 

You had me position is not fixed?

Thats what I was getting at with the program gibberish  hehe

Edited by Faceless

59 minutes ago, George Paul said:

Why exactly intelligence was remarked among everything else ? 

Cause it's remarkable.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

9 minutes ago, George Paul said:

So far I though that it is enough to get enlightened to understand him. is that equivalent to embodying infinite intelligence ? If I become one with God, don't I embody infinite dumbness in the same time ?

Yes, enlightenment is embodiment of all of it. What's dumbness to the ego is still intelligence to the Absolute. And since you embody the Absolute (aka God, Infinity, Intelligence, etc) existentially, all these arguments are mute.

1 hour ago, Azza said:

And this one soul is perceiving the materialistic world through different brains.

So the soul is only where there are brains, and perceives something that lies outside of the soul?

@Mikael89 Very nice! I forgot about Bohm's discussions of intelligence. Lots of great quotes to mine from him.

49 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

"So we see that the ground of intelligence must be in the undetermined and unknown flux, that is also the ground of all definable forms of matter. Intelligence is thus not deducible or explainable on the basis of any branch of knowledge (e.g. physics or biology). Its origin is deeper and more inward than any knowable order that could describe it. (Indeed, it has to comprehend the very order of definable forms of matter through which we would hope to comprehend intelligence."

— David Bohm

Indeed?

3 hours ago, Azza said:

@Faceless those are just feelings that happen as a reaction to our senses of the thought. So I can't say they are consciousness, they are reactions of what consciousness creates. 

Let me get my scribbles xD i have to say that last time i updated my own brain map was two weeks ago and i already have soooo many fixing to do but I'll show you how i started. 

So when i say i started with creation i mean i started with the senses. My question was what's perceiving everything and if i assume my brain is just translating signals (which it basically is), who is it translating to? So i assumed again that the perceiver of everything is the soul. And came to the realization that the soul isn't IN the body because tue body is another thing that is also being perceived. (i know im making so many assumptions but hey, i have no other way lol). Ok so now i know that the brain connects to the soul, it's like a translation point. Notice that so far i didn't say if each person has a separate soul or its just one soul for all of us. So if we say each soul is connected to one brain, meaning we are not connected and those brains die.but how come new brains are being created? Why would two different souls decide to create another brain? And if that so, who created the very first soul?  From that i realized that souls can not be created. That means theres only one soul thats always been there. And this one soul is perceiving the materialistic world through different brains. What do you think of this BS? Lmao

What made me think the universe is intelligent though is, when you see pictures of the universe, they resembe brains so much. What if they are actually brains perceiving us as signals like we are perceiving our reality as signals? What if the brains are like a net inside a net and it all leads back to THE soul?

Interesting...

You really got into it huh:)

Edited by Faceless

@George Paul There is no smart & dumb on an absolute level. These are only attributes and values from our end and level of comprehension. 

@Mikael89 Dammit! Now I regret not adding some Bohm quotes to the Intelligence video :( He totally slipped my mind.

@Mikael89 I wasn't intelligent enough, didn't see that many moves ahead. Checkmate :(

Why does it look to me like we are getting into a game of the "prisoner's dilemma"? 

5 hours ago, Faceless said:

Interesting...

You really got into it huh:)

I did. But then i was stuck because that doesn't answer tons of other questions. Plus now that i read what i just said, it looks like a fucking mess xD

7 hours ago, WindInTheLeaf said:

So the soul is only where there are brains, and perceives something that lies outside of the soul?

No, the soul is always there, nothing lies outside the soul. The brains are just the eyes of the soul metaphorically tho. And again im not saying thats the truth AT ALL. that's just what i came to realize from a personal brain storming since all i know about the soul and consciousness is what others tell me. 

17 hours ago, Alex bliss said:

That is why its always better to take instructions from an authentic realized being. Trying to explain that which is a whole different dimension with your logical mind which is not yet in your perception is utterly nonsense. Too much knowledge is only destructive.

Leo is not qualified to teach anything as long as he is not fully enlightend himself. Right now actualized is basically a buisness in the name of spirituality.. 

What in your mind warrants qualification?

12 hours ago, Azza said:

So if we say each soul is connected to one brain, meaning we are not connected and those brains die.but how come new brains are being created? Why would two different souls decide to create another brain? And if that so, who created the very first soul?  From that i realized that souls can not be created. That means theres only one soul thats always been there. And this one soul is perceiving the materialistic world through different brains. What do you think of this BS? Lmao

@Azza I have a comment on your one soul theory though.

Why would the question of whether brains are still being created would lead to one soul? What is a soul anyway? That seems rather vague. Why would it be hard to create new souls when whatever’s allowing them here created the entire universe?

But I see your point in this. There needs to be a source for all these souls. And I wonder what could that be. 

Edited by WaterfallMachine

“The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.” 
― Socrates

25 minutes ago, WaterfallMachine said:

@AzzaWhy would the question of whether brains are still being created would lead to one soul? What is a soul anyway? That seems rather vague. Why would it be hard to create new souls when whatever’s allowing them here created the entire universe?

The questions is not why it would be hard. The question is why create it at all for what reason. Why would two separate souls decide to create a new soul and help it create that soul's brain? (Referring to birth btw only an example) It would only make sense if these souls are connected