George Paul

A rant against intelligence as Leo sees it

131 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

You'll love Bohm. He spent a lot of time with J Krishnamurti. So it's Bohm is a great mix of 'thinking out of the box' physics and spirituality.     

I agree 

Tagteam 

didnt he work with Einstein? @cetus56

Edited by Faceless

2 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

You'll love Bohm. He spent a lot of time with J Krishnamurti. So it's Bohm is a great mix of 'thinking out of the box' physics and spirituality.     

Ha, shame on me. I watched Krishnamurti but not Bohm. Kinda I got sick of everything science says lately. It made me dizzy with all their multidimensional theories. It cant be like that

1 minute ago, George Paul said:

It made me dizzy with all their multidimensional theories. It cant be like that

Yeah lol 

5 minutes ago, George Paul said:

It made me dizzy with all their multidimensional theories. It cant be like that

@George Paul  Have you researched quantum computing. If the theory holds up this going to totally change the way most ppl think about reality.

5 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@George Paul  Have you researched quantum computing. If the theory holds up this going to totally change the way most ppl think about reality.

Does the quantum computor eliminate  the limitation of thought as the self?....Can the computer run free of its program? 

Edited by Faceless

Just now, cetus56 said:

I only came across the quantum computer made from qbits, if that is related somehow. I know that with few qbits it can compute all the universe interactions. Still I think it is not the direction to go, because I believe that no computing is ever made in this universe when it works. I mean there is no one who computes anything from frame to frame, it is just happening. Unless the simulation theory is valid.

@cetus56

But if we came here , I want to say something that Leo missed in Quantum debunk reality videos. I wasn't expecting that. There is one experiment that is repeated continuously, maybe right now, since 1971. It is Alain Aspect / Bell inequality experiment in which there is proved indubitably that matter do not have an objective existence.

I am shocked of how few people is talking about this, and I am ashamed I learnt about it just several years ago, before finding Leo, That is the supreme argument , no need for any other lecture.

Edited by George Paul

10 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Cool. I have already realized that all by myself, maybe I'm not that stupid after all :P

Is there some easy to read article about it?

I will search one and give you a link. Maybe a youtube movie would be better. I find one.

@George Paul As far as if infinity has an intelligence to it or not. It does. I've experienced it directly. I can tell you this, the communion with it stopped any questions I had dead in their tracks. There could be absolutely no question worthy of asking it was so intelligent. The realization of it's infinite intelligence was so overwhelming that it left me in complete surrender to it.  I'll say this, It has your back. Guaranteed!  It put you here and it will take care of you no matter what the circumstances. When it comes down to it, what other intelligence could matter more to you than that?

2 hours ago, George Paul said:

Quantum mechanics is all you need to say goodbye to reality illusion.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

6 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

I've experienced it directly.

You mean you had a moment free of experience? ?

Edited by Faceless

1 minute ago, Faceless said:

@Nahm didn’t you study QM nahm?

That's ok, he sees this reality as an illusion. The terms are interchangeable now. It depends on context some wants to talk from,

7 minutes ago, Faceless said:

You mean you had a moment free of experience? ?

Pfft xD

12 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@George Paul As far as if infinity has an intelligence to it or not. It does. I've experienced it directly. I can tell you this, the communion with it stopped any questions I had dead in their tracks. There could be absolutely no question worthy of asking it was so intelligent. The realization of it's infinite intelligence was so overwhelming that it left me in complete surrender to it.  I'll say this, It has your back. Guaranteed!  It put you here and it will take care of you no matter what the circumstances. When it comes down to it, what other intelligence could matter more to you than that?

Yes ok, I believe you.

But I must ask you why you didnt realize that it has an infiinite wisdom, or infinite care, or love ? Why you chose exactly the word intelligence ?

@Mikael89

you need to look at the second one, towards the end. They use lot of scientific terms like non-locality, but that guy somewhere clearly says what that means. 

Basically, the experiment  infirm Einsteins suposition that atomic particles exist anyway but their properties are shown only when observed.

Bohr says that particles dont exist and they came into existance when observed. Meanwhile there are only posibilities or probabilities for it to exist, nothing else.

10 hours ago, George Paul said:

First of all I want to say that this Leo's last video about intelligence goes a little against Leo's teachings so far.

I am a big fan of Leo's way of thinking, though I don't always agree 100% with few and small pieces of truth or the way he interprets them.

But in this case, when it comes to intelligence, I strongly believe that Leo did an important step backwards.

This video has many points in it that can be debated individually, but as an overall picture, the reason why I consider it wrong is the following:

---- If all that it is, is a consciousness that creates the reality as we see it, this consciousness can't be attributed with any quality or property ----

Not even the attribute of infinity, which is the same with nothingness as we already know. But, to express somehow that the source of reality is omnipotent, we define it as infinite (which is not a human understandable concept). And that's all.

Now, saying that this consciousness is intelligent is as nonsensical as saying that it is good, or white, or polite etc.

Intelligent as opposed to what ? Because being infinite, the consciousness is also bad, black, unpolite and non-intelligent accordingly.

Then, if you think that the creator did a lot of intelligent work in arranging molecules and atoms in cells from Leo's hand hair, it is again a nonsense. And here is why : the creator didn't have a previous a set of rules to figure out how they work and to think how to arrange things in the best way to form a cell. No, the creator IS the rules. He only created the cell without any need to "think" because whatever he did it was perfect. How could be otherwise ? Compared to what else ?

I know that this seems counter-intuitive, as the cells look so perfect and they build a bigger being which is again perfect and all these fit in a perfect tuned universe which works like a clockwork perfectly. That seems to be a scenario of  some very  intelligent creator. Well, no. It is an illusion of our species who tries to live a better life figuring out things and arranging them in an "intelligent" way. we need to do this because we work with creator's creation, not ours. 

One of the answer of the above dilemma is the following: the reality is infinite, so this universe is just a tinny part of the reality. Countless of non livable universes might exist, and who knows, maybe they are perfect for other form of life.

Another solution is to take the reality as it is. I mean, in this reality, we are the beings that could have been ever evolved. Period. It is not like viceversa: to create our species, the reality needs to function like this and that, yati yati,,.. Nope.

We live the illusion that the creator is intelligent because we look at our universe and wonder how perfect it is. Compared to what ? If we were a form of life made from silicon , or rubber, or steel, we also have said that we lived in a perfect world, because we never can imagine an imperfect world. Or if we can, it already exists.

Intelligence as an absolute concept does not exist. Not even applied to earthly things or beings, because there is no any absolute measure for it.

What if the words ‘Infinite, superposition, consciousness, God and you’ are synonyms? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

13 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Thanks. Although I'm not sure what the second video has to do with it.

Wait, the second is a wrong link. Give me a minute.