George Paul

A rant against intelligence as Leo sees it

131 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, George Paul said:

But I must ask you why you didnt realize that it has an infiinite wisdom, or infinite care, or love ?

Lol

Sorry to burst your bubble, but it also has infinite wisdom and infinite love ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

20 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Thanks. Although I'm not sure what the second video has to do with it.

look from  49:40

10 minutes ago, Nahm said:

What if the words ‘Infinite, superposition, consciousness, God and you’ are synonyms? 

That's Leo's abc.

No room  for intelligence among these?

Edited by George Paul

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Sorry to burst your bubble, but it also has infinite wisdom and infinite love

Of course it has, that's why I asked. Why exactly intelligence was remarked among everything else ? 

@Faceless no ): I've tried to solve all the questions logically so far. I have those random scribbles all over my room. I had very weird understandings from looking with my brain but when i compare them to what leo says or what sadhguru says or any of those who got the chance of being aware, i think I'm not too far off. Like for example today leo talked about how the universe is intelligent. Although he was talking about it from a different level of experience, i already came to that conclusion when i was doing a personal brain storming lol. I know many say you can't grasp consciousness with the brain, but until i grasp consciousness at all, I'll keep doing those brain storming sessions. 

Q

3 minutes ago, Azza said:

I know many say you can't grasp consciousness with the brain, but until i grasp consciousness at all, I'll keep doing those brain storming sessions. 

Is “consciousness” from your perspective of it dualistic? Is it a dualistic movement?

Edited by Faceless

Everything we know of and can imagine with our limited minds eminated from one single absolute point that we are all a part of. It is everything that ever could be. Saying that the absolute is not intelligent is like separating your self from it. it’s not possible. We are drops separated from the ocean, and once we find our way back, we become the ocean. And once you find it, you have answers for all your questions. 

Edited by furashido

@Azza i mean what would it take for us to commune with that which is whole (timeless) 

would we have to be moving dualistically or would that all have to end?

Edited by Faceless

Just now, Faceless said:

Is “consciousness” from your perspective of it dualistic? 

No, it can't be. I can actually get my scribbles and try make sense out of them and might post some here but i doubt anyone would wanna read that. Haha 

But if i wanna make it short: Since I personally have no idea what consciousness is, i started from creation and went up cause that's what i can currently understand.  and realized we're created in levels. Its like a net inside a net. But our purpose is to translate our experience to consciousness througj these levels  Im not saying it in a duality way. It's just as if we are the eyes of consciousness. 

48 minutes ago, Faceless said:

You mean you had a moment free of experience? ?

@Faceless Yeah. I sometimes speak poetically/dualistically just to paint a picture.:)

7 minutes ago, furashido said:

Saying that the absolute is not intelligent is like separating your self from it. it’s not possible

So the absolute is not non-intelligent ? How could it be absolute than? It misses being dumb.

Edited by George Paul

5 minutes ago, Azza said:

But if i wanna make it short: Since I personally have no idea what consciousness is

Right on.:)

i like that. 

Would you that consciousness is everything that the self/thought touches upon? The conditioned consciousness of course.

Fear, belief, sorrow, suffering, and all the rest of the problems we face? 

5 minutes ago, Azza said:

started from creation and went up cause that's what i can currently understand

How did you start with creation? 

Edited by Faceless

2 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@Faceless Yeah. I sometimes speak poetically/dualistically just to paint a picture.:)

:)I know. Just messing with my buddy. 

Its natural to say it that way

@cetus56

that quantum computer that you were speaking of..

Is that capabale of operating free of a program? 

7 minutes ago, Faceless said:

@cetus56

that quantum computer that you were speaking of..

Is that capabale of operating free of a program? 

I am not sure he was talking about quantum computer. He said quantum computing. I implied it was about a computer. Dunno if somehow he referred to something that subatomic world can do with or without a computer. I might lead you wrongly then.

@George Paul All semantics aside, you have to embody infinite intelligence to know exactly what Leo is talking about. 

1 minute ago, George Paul said:

I am not sure he was talking about quantum computer. He said quantum computing. I implied it was about a computer. Dunno if somehow he referred to something that subatomic world can do with or without a computer. I might lead you wrongly then.

Idk This is not my field lol 

i am probably misunderstanding ?

4 minutes ago, Natasha said:

@George Paul All semantics aside, you have to embody infinite intelligence to know exactly what Leo is talking about. 

So far I though that it is enough to get enlightened to understand him. is that equivalent to embodying infinite intelligence ? If I become one with God, don't I embody infinite dumbness in the same time ?

Edited by George Paul

2 minutes ago, George Paul said:

So far I though that it is enough to get enlightened to understand him. is that equivalent to embodying infinite intelligence ?

How wouldn’t one be able to understand that? Thought is limited/finite/a fragment of the whole

Intelligence is unlimited/infinite/whole