egoless

Ego says: “I am God”

60 posts in this topic

what is the purpose of all this nonsense hhahaha . If you guys are really interested in ''the truth'' why arguing and trying so hard so say '' i don't exist , i'm god , i'm unity , i'm a happening '' ?

1 minute ago, tecladocasio said:

what is the purpose of all this nonsense hhahaha . If you guys are really interested in ''the truth'' why arguing and trying so hard so say '' i don't exist , i'm god , i'm unity , i'm a happening '' ?

I say neither of those. Not anymore when my eyes are open to the Truth of Jesus. I also see how deluded I was and am trying to help those who are lost and in need of escaping the nonduality black hole. 

Like you might look at a photograph momentarily, and then resume your life, you’re looking at a life, shortly to resume your infinitude, which reveals you are the photograph and the life, and therefore neither ever were.  It’s not that you forget the photograph, it’s that it never was. Yet, the photograph is the point of focus, when not being “photo’s”, you’re doing nothing - Being. We call this “life” & “death”. There’s the one, only from the other. Alive & dead are duality (ignorance). What is ignorant - Nothing is, on purpose. The obvious nature of Being, is to be, just being - being you. 

Nonduality is not paradigm, it’s Truth. Paradigms are made of thought (ignorance), a means to live the photos. The conceptualization of nonduality is duality because there is a false “conceiver” or “conceptualizer” at play, - it’s just a  thought about nonduality, which perpetuates a false “thinker”. To prevent realization of nonduality, one has only to imagine “other”, even if that other is Jesus, or God - that is still nonacceptance of self, it’s still “twoness”, duality within. 

Taking the photos / lives seriously, is the funniest thing. 

What am I? 

Holy shit! I’m that!

What is that doing?

That is being the guy who says “What am I again?”

Oh yeah, holy shit, I’m that!

What’s that doing again?

Oh yeah, this! Me! 

You can be anything. You can even be what wonders what you’re being. If it wasn’t amazing it’d be ordinary, and if it wasn’t ordinary it’d be amazing. But it’s just nondual.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 minute ago, Outer said:

So a human is the unity of soul and body? Where is the soul?

It does not have physical qualities. Call it consciosness if you want. Words are just words. I prefer soul because it perfectly conveys the idea behind my worldview. My soul is created by trinity, by holy spirit.  

First of all (cough cough),  Jesus of Nazareth was an IGNORANT JEW (no offense) who happened to experience (by sheer dumb luck) the divine, infinite nature of existence ( isn't that funny?) But he did not know how to articulate what he had known. All he knew was his father and his people and thus he talks of God as  his father, and all he could do to express his profound spiritual experience is to express it in terms of WHAT HE KNEW! Hence all these theories of holy ghosts and miracles etc.  The point was never to believe in the word of Christ, the main point was to BECOME ONE. To experience that which he had experienced. That was the whole point. Like seriously what are you going to do by believing all his nonsense??? hhahhahahhaha, you would also be uttering similar nonsense if you had experience what he had  experience. Christ is what happens when an illiterate fool gets a taste of god hahahahahhahahahahhhaha

As for Gautama Siddartha, he was a philosopher of the highest order, highly highly educated, highly intelligent , very very very very very very high in trait openness (I guess?) .  Well versed in the vedas and the spiritual analyses of his days. Jesus talks about God like someone on a high trip (hipster jesus?) , Buddha talks about God and Suffering like an anatomist. 

Edited by Ibn Sina

"Whatever you do or dream you can begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. "   - Goethe

My Blog- Writing for Therapy

5 minutes ago, Outer said:

How do any of us know if we are dogmatic? nondual or christian, or whatever?

There is only one Truth the word of God. That’s why there are so many paths in nondualism and people getting lost in their world views. It is infinite black hole which absorbs your soul and identity and steals away the most precious gift from the God - your choice and free will. It literally kills you. That is why I think it is the biggest deception of new age spirituality. But when you are stuck “inside” it seems so real and divine... 

Edited by egoless

You guys need to go back and watch this again:

edit: fixed timeframe linked.

The Elephant Parable.

The truth is in soul/heart of each person, the center is in each and every one of us.

The end of all religions is the realizing of God in the soul, that is the one universal religion.

Edited by blazed

@blazed I have been stuck in your paradigm and I know your perspective. You don’t know mine though because you did not search for personal God. Such a huge shift between my perspectives would have been impossible without personal God. I was very hardcore into nonduality. You can watch other christian Testimonies as well if you are really curious on Youtube. 

3 minutes ago, egoless said:

@blazed I have been stuck in your paradigm and I know your perspective. You don’t know mine though because you did not search for personal God. Such a huge shift between my perspectives would have been impossible without personal God. I was very hardcore into nonduality. You can watch other christian Testimonies as well if you are really curious on Youtube. 

No you dont know anything, actually seems like you had a severe ego backlash and went crawling back to clawing any concept that can ground you again. You're just preaching to people on a spiritual forum to convert into christians.

Edited by blazed

@blazed as you wish. Your image about me has nothing to do with me. Good luck on your path.

Would it be weird for you to accept the paradigm that maybe this conceptual system is not conceptually true but rather just a useful system for you?  In other words, it works for you — but it’s not necesarily the ‘one right’ conceptual system for everybody.

@egoless Thing is I don't have subjective experience of a free will anymore so how can I believe it?

Edited by Enlightenment

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

2 hours ago, Solace said:

Free will is something you probably need to be awakened to understand. I’ve spent hundreds of hours contemplating it and have concluded that I can not conceptually understand it, and just trusting that I am the creator of my reality, doing what I need to evolve with ease and grace :) 

How do you create your reality? What are you actualy doing and how do you create as example your vision? If you cant understand it then it is just blind faith... nondual delusion...dogma i know the no free will theory, i onow.thet i create my reality theory, i contemplate those two and there is so.much that does not.make seanse at all... do it yourself

11 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Would it be weird for you to accept the paradigm that maybe this conceptual system is not conceptually true but rather just a useful system for you?  In other words, it works for you — but it’s not necesarily the ‘one right’ conceptual system for everybody.

It is true for me I can’t speak for everybody. But I know that it is the ultimate Truth just as some of you think the nonduality is the Truth. 

8 minutes ago, Enlightenment said:

@egoless Thing is I don't have subjective experience of a free will anymore so how can I believe it?

Have been there. It is self deception. 

1 hour ago, blazed said:

No you dont know anything, actually seems like you had a severe ego backlash and went crawling back to clawing any concept that can ground you again. You're just preaching to people on a spiritual forum to convert into christians.

I think it does not matter if egolea has found the real truth or experiencing a crazy ego backlash... he ist an old fellow, very experiences, smart and very valuable... why? If its ego backlash we can observe it and learn from the mistake, if there is something more in Jesus and.maybe something more to nonduality or something wrong we can work on this to... however i need to.tell younguys to accept egoless no.matter if he is totaly wrong and of the road or not... we have to stay totaly open, and openminded and observe his road... egoless, it is possible that youre now a little bit to much excited about your experience or Jesus influence... i think evan the bible has verses where it says d9nt preach on placea where youre not heard... come a bit down, relax, you dont need to prove christianity on this forum.at all causes and today, take it a bit slowely, conteplate it, go deeper to Jesus and still dont impose that hard what you think or belive right now... with much love to everyone, dont forget to stay friend and openminded to everything :)

2 hours ago, Outer said:

Don't try to save him, he doesn't need saving.

Shoutout to my La sisters

Shoutout to my LA...

3 hours ago, blazed said:

Self proclaimed enlightened before

Do you need other people to scream you are enlightened to know that one is enlightened? Every enlightened person is self proclaimed if he/she wishes to express it

There's Only One Truth!

My book on Enlightenment and Non Duality

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BHWCP7H

@Ether I AM A GOD, HURRY UP WIT MA DAMN CROSSAINTS

Dont look at me! Look inside!