egoless

Ego says: “I am God”

60 posts in this topic

41 minutes ago, Saumaya said:

Do you need other people to scream you are enlightened to know that one is enlightened? Every enlightened person is self proclaimed if he/she wishes to express it

Go ask the general population if they are awake or asleep 99% will say they are awake.

Even if you explain the illusion, maya, unconsciousness and being aware and high conscious, they will say they are highly consicous.

Even if you explain spirituality and meditation, they will think those guy's are unconscious watching paint dry.

The best spiritual teachers I know say it indirectly, only to explain a teaching.

Actually no one needs to say it at all. The truth is all consciousness is already enlightened, it is only the ego that blurs the screen.

My point was egoless was making multiple threads about how he's enligthened and saw god, and how nothing exists, etc. he really wanted you to know that, and now he's back after a month being away and is talking about christanity and that's the ultimate truth now, if you think that's a stable person to listen to then be my guest.

No one needs more beliefs, saying how i get enligthened is like saying:

"WHAT DO I NEED TO DO FOR JUST BEING AND EXISTING! GOD DAMMIT, WHY CAN'T I SEE IT, WHERE IS IT, WHERE IS EXISTENCE ITSELF!" :D;)

It's right here folks, it's closer than your body is. it's so in your face you don't see it.

"the thing that you are seeking for is the thing that is looking".

Edited by blazed

@blazed lol! I have never claimed I am Enlightened. Moreover I think Enlightenment is just a myth and it has nothing to do with spirituality! Enlightenment is the form of mental shift of perception. You are way too easy on throwing conclusions and judgements on other people. 

Edited by egoless

9 minutes ago, egoless said:

@blazed lol! I have never claimed I am Enlightened. Moreover I think Enlightenment is just a myth and it has nothing to do with spirituality! Enlightenment is the form of mental shift of perception. You are way too easy on throwing conclusions and judgements on other people. 

Really? you have shit ton of activity on such things such as Awakening, etc, i remember your threads.

You really are unstable mate, at least be a little consistent.

@blazed I never mentioned that I was Enlightened. Stop spreading false information. I said I have collapsed the sense of separate self which now I know that was delusion. Because now I know better how meditation, psychadelics and  yoga can alter your perception of reality. 

17 minutes ago, egoless said:

@blazed I never mentioned that I was Enlightened. Stop spreading false information. I said I have collapsed the sense of separate self which now I know that was delusion. Because now I know better how meditation, psychadelics and  yoga can alter your perception of reality. 

"After awakening I have the one religion: Love!"

"Enlightenment is nothing more than collapsing all your false beliefs leaving only pure"

"I said I have collapsed the sense of separate self which now I know that was delusion"

"I never mentioned that I was Enlightened. Stop spreading false information."

GIF-bored-duh-Simon-Cowell-speechless-GI

Edited by blazed

@egolessMay I ask what do you think about:
Gay people, premarital sex, eating pig and fat, getting remarried after divorce...

Everyone here should do some laundry now.

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

53 minutes ago, Isaac Ben said:

@egolessMay I ask what do you think about:
Gay people, premarital sex, eating pig and fat, getting remarried after divorce...

Why does it matter what do I think about these? As I’ve said sin is just a choice to be away from the God. We should battle sin in us not the person himself. Noone is sinless except the god himself and he was crucified to forgive our sins. All that is “required” from you is to seek and praise the god. But even that is your choice. God does not force anyone to make a choice like there is in nondual understanding. In the nonduality there is no choice, there is no personality you literally become dead. Go that route if you really want to... I have been there and I don’t recommend it as it is delusion.

50 minutes ago, egoless said:

sin is just a choice to be away from the God.

To me, these victimless sins are absurd. It matters because if you adhere to such beliefs you're basically limiting your freedom and perhaps potential. If those sins are a "choice to get away from the God", then getting close to that God means moralizing. Moralism is a disease my friend.

50 minutes ago, egoless said:

I have been there and I don’t recommend it as it is delusion.

I obviously don't know you, but If you've been there then maybe you're now having a big and twisted ego-backlash. Just my two cents.

Edited by Isaac Ben

5 minutes ago, Isaac Ben said:

It matters because if you adhere to such beliefs you're basically limiting your freedom and perhaps potential.

Real freedom comes not from doing whatever the hell you want but it comes from making conscious decisions and choices! Animals don’t have the same level of consciousness as we humans do and therefore we have ability to become free from our addictions and unnecessary lust. 

@egoless In non duality there is no figure like jesus, no God, at least no God in the way religion describes it. 

Hence, if you find non duality to be true, you can be sure you haven't pick up any scripture or doctrines. You can find non dual truth with meditation or psychedelic drugs alone. You guide yourself towards truth so to speak. 

To sum it up, non duality is a way to find out truth within yourself, there is not a single word you have to believe in. You don't even have to call it non duality and you don't have to be aware of non duality at all. 

A complete newbie who have never heard of non duality can reach it all alone, without even know about spirituality. He might just be interested in truth and try some psychedelics and do some meditation. He doesn't has to know about meditation either, it happens automatically to a silent mind. 

So a person who is interesting in existential truth but are disconnected to society let say, he has never heard of religions or spirituality. That person might indeed come to non dual insights about reality. Realising of oneness. 

In contrary, christianity require that you find truth OUTSIDE of you self, in a book, in stories, in scriptures. You could never find Jesus if you haven't heard of him or christianity. 

let say you lived on an isolated island where your people haven't heard of religion, and you are resting in non dual truth. But all of a sudden you find out that oneness is wrong, there is indeed a soul, what would you have find? You certainly wouldn't have find Jesus. 

You see what I'm saying here @egoless ?

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

@MarkusSweden you can’t say anything new to me about nonduality really. I was on that path for 2 years and was very damn hardcore on it. My point here is not to be dogmatic fanatic but to seek out the personal God. God is not mechanical and lifeless as many nondual teachers like to draw it. God is not it’s creation. God is separate from its creation. God is transcendental and does not reside in forms...

You have been arguing with this guy for two days now , hes not gonna change his mind CLEARLY, stop giving him attention, youre wasting your time:P

Dont look at me! Look inside!

5 minutes ago, Rilles said:

You have been arguing with this guy for two days now , hes not gonna change his mind CLEARLY, stop giving him attention, youre wasting your time:P

So have you my friend. ;) 

But I agree, it's a dead end it seems. 

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

1 hour ago, MarkusSweden said:

So have you my friend. ;) 

But I agree, it's a dead end it seems. 

why is it a dead end? the non dual way or truth is not for everyone, I think evan many techers say this... If egoless is a good person, if he has found love and happines in religion, evan if its not apsolute truth, why argue about a happy man who has found his life porpose and love...   and if you radicaly open minden, there is still the possibility that there is much more truh to Jesus and egolesses experiences and conclusions, just saying, maybe... this forum is for spirituality in general, its not that this must be the NON DUAL topic and way, all the time...

@Dino D

Difference is he's basically coming to a spiritual forum, and telling us we are wrong and delusional and we must become christians to find truth lol.

Edited by blazed

Just now, blazed said:

@Dino D

Difference is he coming to a spiritual forum, and telling us we are wrong and delusional and we must become christians lol.

So great, why not face a delusion with gratitude and happyness, Im willing to be attacked by a guy who went very deep and still felt for christianity... its not a everyday argument... if you belive non duality you can look trought the fasads of egolesses ego, (from a non dual perspectiv its maybe still a screaming for truth) and we should be able to handle his storyes... Also maybe Jesus has some power, many of us to begin with didn know pyhodelics and they properties, and the science behind it... maybe there is evan science or relative influence of powerful sages (like Jesus) that in a relative way can influence our ego and reality... thats the radical openmindness and thinking what every non dualist should have... also, he is telling as to become christians, i mean whatever he is telling us, its not a problem for me, its a oportunity to stay as awareness, and evan maybe to try to think and analyze this or evan solve his delusion from the point of view that abiding as apsolute awareness or no self can give me... I really want to see where this will go in few months or years, what will happen with egoless... imagine now that 2 or 3 advanced forum members would try this ,,JESUS path" and the same would happen to them as with egoless... that would be so strange and would shake this forum up... but who is ready to try this evan if its not what we belive right now, evan just for fun or curiosity... still egoless should not spam and he does not, he is alowed to think, to share and to answer, and if every answer contains a way to Jesus thats ok, because thats his ANSWER, not a spam or something... I'm not bordered if someone tells me that I'm wrong... so what...

On 2018-06-05 at 8:27 PM, Isaac Ben said:

To me, these victimless sins are absurd. It matters because if you adhere to such beliefs you're basically limiting your freedom and perhaps potential. If those sins are a "choice to get away from the God", then getting close to that God means moralizing. Moralism is a disease my friend.

There is this idea of sacrificing something in the now, in order to gain something beneficial in the future.

For example, I can have a cookie and eat unhealthy now and I'll feel satisfied. Long-term that will end up me being unhealthy and not feeling good. But if I "sacrifice" the cookie now, I can feel better and physically be better (long-term). That to me is the idea of "rules or laws" regardless if they come from a religion or anything else like a government. Whether I look at the possible long-term gain of doing/not doing a specific action is up to me, but I must regardless face the consequences of that eventually.

If you're gonna take this example, I also believe you should take into consideration what was also written in the bible "The law was made for man, not man made for the law".

We can also look at the story of Joseph, who refuses to "go to bed" with the wife of the man he served. Joseph says in the bible "How then could I do such a wicked thing and sin against God?" This was Genesis 39. The law, and the concept of "sin" was only introduced in Leviticus (two books later). So there's something else going on in the concept of sin (as you seem to describe it) that's not really stated and not really clear. If it were just about following the "law", this could not have been considered a sin, since there was no law.

Edited by reez