Ross

Is this whole thing a scam?

44 posts in this topic

I recently wanted to buy the life purpose course from this website which costs a lot. I realised I didn’t have enough money so I asked my dad if it was possible if I worked hard enough, then I’m allowed to get it. I told him more about it and he was very skeptical to the point where he completely disapproves of me buying it. I told him more about this webpage and Leo in general and he said he is a very big scam. He then went to websites and researched reviews on actualised.org and found one which was criticising Leo and life purpose course saying that Leo doesn’t have much background knowledge to say the things he does in videos. Also, the reviewer talks about how it’s hard to measure the success from life purpose course. To some extent I feel like this is true because how do we know the material Leo is giving us is going to work in our lives. Me personally, I feel like some aspects of my life are better such not having any depression due to my mediation habit. But at the same time I feel other things aren’t working such as visualisations which have had no effect in my progress, no matter how consistent I do them. 

So basically I want answers to these questions: 

Does the life purpose course work? Does anyone here have any LIFE CHANGING effects from it? Does anyone have any reviews on it, and if so are they successful? 

Also, in general, with no offence to Leo and everyone in this thread, is Actualised.org just a massive scam? Where Leo tries to come up with marketing ideas where he says things that seem out of the ordinary and profound just to grab your attention and money and in the end get no results just like other markets out there that “promise” something. How can we trust this website? 

To find the review I was talking about, just type ‘is Leo Gura a scam?’ On Quora.

@Ross  It’s a tool for you to use in creating this life. No one is offering to do it for you. What you’re currently projecting onto someone else, is actually on you. It’s your life. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Open your heart dear one. Love the one who is skeptical of this website, love the one who judges a course based on a few reviews, love the one who deep down just dosen't know what to do or where to go, love the one who thinks he might miss out on something by not taking the course.

May you be blessed with the answers you wish to receive in regards to your purpose in life. May you see that the swiftest way to find your purposes is by connecting to your soul through love. That to any question, love is the only answer, ever.

A life purpose can be but a simple thing. To be loving, to raise a healthy family or be happy are the life purposes of billions. When you follow love or the feeling of excitement you are living your purpose. It may sound weird if this is all new, but this is how it is from the souls perspective.

If in doubt, love you heart relentlessly, it is your true north, it contains absolute infinity in it. Whether you like it or not, you are God.

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

No amount of text and videos can change your life.
You may be able to change your life right now.

Are you?
You may be able to change your life after you've watched the videos and read the texts.

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

Why not give it a trial like you already do (without buying anything).. I think the error would be to give your life (so to speak) in Leo's Hand, like one would do with a guru.. Just keep the responsibility for your doing and try the things which feel good for you. Finally you have to find your own pad, nobody can do it for you.. there's no short cut for nothing if you want to do it well. 

You can expect to get to the level of the teacher by following his advice.

Is Leo a scammer? No. Do you need life purpose course to succeed? No.

If you really wonder if "spirituality is true" then just see for yourself. Start meditating or something, you will see eventually that the effects are deep.

Leo has some great pointers in his videos, that's why I watch them. It's not like you need to hold him as an absolutely amazing guru to like his stuff.

1 hour ago, Ross said:

How can we trust this website? 

Love, surrender, trust, are like swimming. You have to go to the river. You cannot make it a condition that you will not get into the river unless you know swimming. If you make that condition you will never learn, because there is no other way to learn it. You have to go, cautiously of course, slowly of course; there is no need to go to the deepest part. But enter - find a spot where you can learn swimming and where you are not afraid to die.

Seems like you have a lot of work to do on yourself friend. 

Trust issues are a common problem of someone who comes from rough materialistic lifestyle. Needing proof, references and scientific validation for everything will be your doom. 

Stop listening to other people, look inward and listen to your intuition. Sorry to say but your dad is far lost in this, just like mine and my mother and most people around. Follow your own journey and don't be a "bag in the wind" being blown by the strongest wind. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

The purpose course has over 100 parts of 30+ minute of extremely indepth videos, its definitely not a scam, I bought it two years ago and I still find it inspiring and useful, but you have to have a purpose and determination to make it 100%, if youre wishy washy then its not gonna be for you.

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

45 minutes ago, Rilles said:

The purpose course has over 100 parts of 30+ minute of extremely indepth videos, its definitely not a scam, I bought it two years ago and I still find it inspiring and useful, but you have to have a purpose and determination to make it 100%, if youre wishy washy then its not gonna be for you.

You in it 100% of music?

@Ether

Oh yeah, til death do us part

2 minutes ago, Rilles said:

@Ether

Oh yeah, til death do us part

you tryna make it?

@Ether

Trying to create a solid product first ;) but yeah

Edited by Rilles

9 minutes ago, Rilles said:

@Ether

Trying to create a solid product first ;) but yeah

Let go of the coke first, you dont want to be like Kid Cudi...or maybe you want to

@Ether haha, the --- lady is out of my life

2 hours ago, Rilles said:

@Ether haha, the --- lady is out of my life

Im glad

"you getting kidnapped...for that --- girl"

@Ether

”...Its not funny anymore, try different jokes”

Edited by Rilles

@Ross ok. Here's what can help you before you decide to purchase anything. First, find something you like to do, and go out there and find a job that is similar to what you like. Suppose you like art. Then, work in an art store, like Michaels, if you're in the US. You can earn some $ and decide to purchase the LP course. If not, go to the library and research how to market and sell. Afterwards, take actions on it. I recommend this book

By the time you take all these actions, you will have a clear idea of whether or not you want to purchase the course. You got to decide from your own personal experience. Reviews from other ppl could be too shallow. For things like restaurants, hotels, cars, or living in a good neighborhood, reviews could be helpful. But, your life's calling? Most ppl never found it. How would they know?