Highest

What am I

88 posts in this topic

Just now, Dodo said:

Who are you referring to as me?

Option 1) If the me you're referring to doesn't exist. Then why type to it in the first place? It won't hear you, it doesn't exist to make any difference!

Option 2) If the me that you're referring to exists... Then your statement is just wrong.

In both cases your comment is inadequate. 

I'll take the option no 1 lol

You do not exist,  I do not exist,  everythings a dream, you don't choose to dream it. All is well. Peace. Goodnight.

?

Just now, egoeimai said:

I'll take the option no 1 lol

You do not exist,  I do not exist,  everythings a dream, you don't choose to dream it. All is well. Peace. Goodnight.

?

Okay, then why all this typing, you dont exist lol 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

1 minute ago, egoeimai said:

Cause the dream plays its role.

I dont get to choose it lol 

who

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@Dodo @egoeimai

I don't ever bother to understand words anymore. I just look at your posts as a picture almost, just sense the love, happiness, beauty and truth in it, without trying to read or understand a single word of it. That belongs to mind, that is old school. xD

Right now @egoeimai and I seem like the happiest ones, hence we are closer to truth. :D

But @Dodo is a master in this game, his intuition is only temporarily lacking. He belong to the spiritual elite under normal circumstances! :D

When the temper of London calm down, @Dodo will also calm down. 

Namaste. *Love*

:)  

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

Just now, MarkusSweden said:

@Dodo @egoeimai

I don't ever bother to understand words anymore. I just look at your posts as a picture almost, just sense the love, happiness, beauty and truth in it, without trying to read or understand a single word of it. That belongs to mind, that is old school. 

Right now @egoeimai and I seem like the happiest ones, hence we are closer to truth. :D

But @Dodo is a master in this game, his intuition is only temporarily lacking. He belong to the spiritual elite under normal circumstances! :D

When the temper of London calm down, @Dodo will also calm down. 

Namaste. *Love*

:)  

London does not exist, because it is not part of my present moment experience 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

19 minutes ago, Dodo said:

London does not exist, because it is not part of my present moment experience 

Chill bro

Nothing's wrong

Now stop posting and tagging

Find your own truth

And night! 

4 minutes ago, egoeimai said:

Chill bro

Nothing's wrong

Find your own truth

And night! 

Very defensive for someone who doesn't exist

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

Just cause London is not in your experience dosen't mean it dosen't exist, it just means you can't prove that it exists. Infinite love :)

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

1 minute ago, Solace said:

Just cause London is not in your experience dosen't mean it dosen't exist, it just means you can't prove that it exists. Infinite love :)

correct 10/10 Love you

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

14 minutes ago, egoeimai said:

Chill bro

Nothing's wrong

Find your own truth

And night! 

No seriously who are you telling all these things to?? You just said I dont exist... Who are you even telling to chill? 

Or is the telling happening and you're simply aware of it? Same here bro, we are one. But that one exists. 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

29 minutes ago, Dodo said:

correct 10/10 Love you

This comment is not real Love. 

It's an approval from the mind. Let the mediocre people have that game @Dodo

Now drop that mental masturbation, transcend it all, and meet me at the source again, where REAL LOVE manifest. 

The place where true @Dodo - math exists as well(which I love) :) 

I expect you to meet up with us that is already in the source, hopefully already at the beginning of next month. 

Skip old school meditation and self enquiry, you might never come back to source from that. 

Use you ass, 40-50 mg 5-MEO-DMT up your ass, and you will be back in source quicker then you thought possible. 

And we will do another sessions of spiritual dodo- and Markus-math as if we never left the source! 

We are the modern day Socrates and Platon, we just have to come all the way back to source. 

Made the source be with you! :D  

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

15 minutes ago, MarkusSweden said:

This comment is not real Love. 

It's an approval from the mind. Let the mediocre people have that game @Dodo

Now drop that mental masturbation, transcend it all, and meet me at the source again, where REAL LOVE manifest. 

The place where true @Dodo - math exists as well(which I love) :) 

I expect you to meet up with us that is already in the source, hopefully already at the beginning of next month. 

Skip old school meditation and self enquiry, you might never come back to source from that. 

Use you ass, 40-50 mg 5-MEO-DMT up your ass, and you will be back in source quicker then you thought possible. 

And we will do another sessions of spiritual dodo- and Markus-math as if we never left the source! 

We are the modern day Socrates and Platon, we just have to come all the way back to source. 

Made the source be with you! :D  

Your girl knows I've got the sauce, no ketchup
Just sauce, raw sauce
Ah, yo, boom, ah

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

6 hours ago, Dodo said:

No seriously who are you telling all these things to?? You just said I dont exist... Who are you even telling to chill? 

Or is the telling happening and you're simply aware of it? Same here bro, we are one. But that one exists. 

peace + love, 

Infinite awareness.

You are awareness.

B R E A T H E

If time is in movement you are time. In that case time is the fact. 

Until then it’s all an idea/abstraction. 

To repeat something that is said “through experience” being personal experience or experience of culture/tradition is still a movement of time. 

To say we are awareness but our conciousness still being bound by time is escaping the fact “time” to what we desire “timelessness” the idea, concept, theory. 

It is similar to a believer reading a bible and saying they have captured the infinite. Yet they still move in accordance to time. 

This is still a movement of time. That’s why I feel “teachers” that explain things away actually prevent the timeless from coming into being for others. And The fact that they even “teach” that way makes me question if they have actually ended time. 

There is only this awareness when the movement of time ends. 

Edited by Faceless

Has time ended for you actually? 

Do you seek security in that idea? 

Edited by Faceless

Unless the movement of duality/division ends there is no awareness. 

Otherwise that is a movement of thought. 

Gathering answers from the past “thought” will only cause contradiction and self deception. 

Go it alone

unless you like those things of course  :)

Edited by Faceless

This is just imitating what has already been said. 

Don’t be concerned with “enlightenment” 

It’s about freedom from the atuthority of experience. The accumulated personal experience and the cultural, traditional, and collective conditioned experience. 

Freedom without the veil of experience, that which is “static” interfering with each dynamic new and alive moment. 

The cessation of the center. 

Edited by Faceless