Highest

What am I

88 posts in this topic

@Faceless No, if it were a fact, it wouldn’t be an illusion.  An illusion is when something appears to be happening which isn’t, like cutting a lady in half in a box. Movement / process is not really happening, if it appears it is, it’s an illusion, when it is realized as what it really is, it is realized to be you. Alone. One Being. Appearing as all this beautiful stuff. ❤️ Well done! Btw. It’s so beautiful!!!

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

4 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Faceless No, if it were a fact, it wouldn’t be an illusion.  An illusion is when something appears to be happening which isn’t, like cutting a lady in half in a box. Movement / process is not really happening, if it appears it is, it’s an illusion, when it is realized as what it really is, it is realized to be you. Alone. One Being. Appearing as all this beautiful stuff. ❤️ Well done! Btw. It’s so beautiful!!!

Lolkl man 

This is hilarious. 

If someone believes in an illusion it is a fact that they believe that right?? It's also a fact that they are confused, conflicted, and suffering?

Don't get caught in the subtle nature of thought my friend. Unless you want to:)

Edited by Faceless

@Faceless ok. Facts are of the physical / material paradigm. Wouldn’t you have to first belief you’re perceiving, and then perceiving in other than you, for there to be a fact?

I don't understand how one can be free of illusion without being honest with themselves and seeing that they are infact caught in the illusion. 

To say oh it's all an illusion and in that doing brings a sense of temporary security is still an illusion. 

That's one of the biggest problems with non dual teachings. 

If anything one should learn about the nature duality. 

Then the nondual comes into being without the deception and disguised illusion

Edited by Faceless

The mind will get ya. 

Be careful not to go beyond where one hasn't yet began. 

@Faceless If there’s a problem with nonduality, it could only be one thing man. I dont think you’ve experienced nonduality. And of course duality would be realized before nonduality. At the same time, it’s only you, so you can call anything whatever you like really. “Who” could tell you otherwise, right? Lol 

24 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Faceless If there’s a problem with nonduality, it could only be one thing man. I dont think you’ve experienced nonduality. And of course duality would be realized before nonduality. At the same time, it’s only you, so you can call anything whatever you like really. “Who” could tell you otherwise, right? Lol 

Evasion a sign of fear. Only a center/ego fears. 

And by the way as I said, non dual teachings are totally unecessary and only lead to traps. 

If one understands the whole of duality/thought and puts all ones energy into every second of the day by applying total attention/awareness of that movement one can end time/duality. That’s the only way. 

It’s not about the accumulation of non dual teachings “ideas” but instead the ending of duality. “Fact that this movement/process ends.”... The ending of the self/time/the conditioned consciousness. 

And actual nonduality embodiment has absolutely nothing to do with experience. This is so. Stop defending and explore. It’s never to late to end experience/time. 

And please enough with petty games. I’m only  communicating with you for the watchers at home. We need to be responsible here. 

Edited by Faceless

Nonduality by accumulation of ideas/experiences lol

Kinda like reading a bible thinking that will get you to heaven O.o

Edited by Faceless

I am that which cannot be conceptualized

Easy choices, hard life. Hard choices, easy life.

1 hour ago, krazzer said:

I am that which cannot be conceptualized

:)

Only is that a conceptualization that experience has formulated? 

Or is that a seeing due to the ending of experience? 

Edited by Faceless

"I'm aware that I don't exist" is the biggest joke

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

1 minute ago, egoeimai said:

The awareness -the one who is aware of - is a different guy than the one who plays the muppet role. ?

I say the muppet exists, since it's being referred to 

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

8 minutes ago, Dodo said:

I say the muppet exists, since it's being referred to 

It’s an illusion but a fact. 

12 minutes ago, Dodo said:

"I'm aware that I don't exist" is the biggest joke

If there is this “i” then time/experience remains. Therefore the projected experience is attributing to itself as being independent of the experiencer. Which is not the case. 

Very subtle. This is why the movement of time/experience must end. 

Edited by Faceless

8 minutes ago, egoeimai said:

Its being referred cause it speaks for himself.

All that judged by himself

If the muppet can speak for itself and can judge by itself, then does it not mean that it exists? If something doesn't exist, it can't do those things you stated :D 

7 minutes ago, Dodo said:

If the muppet can speak for itself and can judge by itself, then does it not mean that it exists? If something doesn't exist, it can't do those things you stated :D 

Its the idea that it exists, not the actual it.

This idea runs the human body which is ego and its role is for protection purposes .

3 minutes ago, egoeimai said:

Its the idea that it exists, not the actual it.

This idea runs the human body which is ego and its role is for protection purposes .

The idea, the something, the awareness, God, the whatever exists. Something must exists in order for all these things to be happening that claim to be "not existing". 

If there was only blank space, we would not have even an illusion. There must be something that is not simply "Blank space" - Something intelligent that exists. 

Edited by Dodo