Highest

What am I

88 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, Dodo said:

The idea, the something, the awareness, God, the whatever exists. Something must exists in order for all these things to be happening that claim to be "not existing". 

If there was only blank space, we would not have even an illusion. There must be something that is not simply "Blank space" - Something intelligent that exists. 

Idk

1 minute ago, egoeimai said:

Idk

Your intelligence is existent, even in an illusion. Your awareness is real, even in a dream/matrix

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

Just now, egoeimai said:

Illusions and dreams do not exist 

But do you exist? Well let's see, is awareness part of the dream or is the dream an appearance in awareness? 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

8 hours ago, Dodo said:

But do you exist? Well let's see, is awareness part of the dream or is the dream an appearance in awareness? 

Dream an appearance, false belief.

Awareness is like the big light who sees everything from above

2 hours ago, egoeimai said:

Dream an appearance, false belief.

Awareness is like the big light who sees everything from above

Well lets see if it's false. Does the dream appear? Yeah... So the dream is an appearance. Debunked

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

44 minutes ago, egoeimai said:

Whatever

Everythings conceptual so ...

True @egoeimai

@Dodo has become a philosopher lately! :D

I liked him better back in the days when he cut all conceptual nonsense and just laughed at all the mental masturbation going on. He had a great sense of humor back then. 

I miss him, he drifted away from his own high awareness, he probably had too high awareness to know how to manage it.

The love was almost infinite in him, and since responsibility correlates with love, his responsibility was enormous as well. 

I like him today also, very insightful, but a shadow to his former self(no self) I'm afraid.

I think it might have something to do with London, the city dropped its conscious level very much last few years. Proportional to what happened to @Dodo

London had political issues, extreme rights wings, extreme lefties, racicetera. It effects even London people that is not interested in politics, in a sub conscious way, they lower their consciousness. :( 

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

@Highest 

What am I? 

"I" is seeing, hearing, touching, smelling, tasting, a voice inside of "I" and thoughts. 

Step 1

Seeing: What do you see? why do you interpret what you see? Do you naturally see things? Do you see things exactly as they? 

Hearing: what do you hear? why do you interpret what you hear? Do you hear with meanings? why so?...

Touching:.........

Hearing:.....   

Tasting:.... 

Step 2 

Who thinks? who speaks? What is my ego? where is it located? Who touches? who hears? who tastes?... 

56 minutes ago, MarkusSweden said:

True @egoeimai

@Dodo has become a philosopher lately! :D

I liked him better back in the days when he cut all conceptual nonsense and just laughed at all the mental masturbation going on. He had a great sense of humor back then. 

I miss him, he drifted away from his own high awareness, he probably had too high awareness to know how to manage it.

The love was almost infinite in him, and since responsibility correlates with love, his responsibility was enormous as well. 

I like him today also, very insightful, but a shadow to his former self(no self) I'm afraid.

I think it might have something to do with London, the city dropped its conscious level very much last few years. Proportional to what happened to @Dodo

London had political issues, extreme rights wings, extreme lefties, racicetera. It effects even London people that is not interested in politics, in a sub conscious way, they lower their consciousness. :( 

1 hour ago, egoeimai said:

Whatever

Everythings conceptual so ...

Experiential is not conceptual. You assume

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

9 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Experiential is not conceptual. You assume

It’s customary on earth to give a 24 hour notice before dropping wisdom nukes like that. 

❤️

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Watch out for beliefs disguised as ”expirential” 

This will only lead to a life of contradiction. 

Be careful:)

4 hours ago, Nahm said:

It’s customary on earth to give a 24 hour notice before dropping wisdom nukes like that. 

❤️

What do u mean?

Who's the world

And why he should give notice before dropping wisdom nuke? 

8 minutes ago, egoeimai said:

Experience in a dream is false experience-dream.

You do not exist.

@egoeimai We can always do things the same way! 

When anyone attack our opinions or knowledge, we simply claim it's experiential. lol

:D

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

4 hours ago, egoeimai said:

You do not exist.

4 hours ago, MarkusSweden said:

@egoeimai We can always do things the same way! 

When anyone attack our opinions or knowledge, we simply claim it's experiential. lol

:D

I did not say whether the experience is real. In fact by calling it a dream, you can see that I don't see it as real. What I said was that it appears to awareness. The awareness is real. Not the dream. 

Your objection was that the dream does not appear. That is experientially wrong, just check your experience. 

@MarkusSweden Do you dream at night? Do dreams appear to you even though they aren't real? 

Perhaps you guys are slightly confused and don't know what you're arguing against, that's why you're arguing it... There is a wise saying "Check yo'self before you wreck yo'self" 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

4 hours ago, egoeimai said:

You do not exist.

Who are you referring to as me?

Option 1) If the me you're referring to doesn't exist. Then why type to it in the first place? It won't hear you, it doesn't exist to make any difference!

Option 2) If the me that you're referring to exists... Then your statement is just wrong.

In both cases your comment is inadequate. Either unneeded or wrong 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟