love

Too much free time?!?

17 posts in this topic

Hi! I am an 18-years old who's just graduated. And I have 4 free months till the start of university . I was wondering what could I do during that time. It has just started and I am getting bored. Yes, there are many things I want to do - read books, meditate, travel, but all of these activities just take a minimum part of my time. I am open to any suggestions which will help me spend my time in a productive and pleasant way. 

Edited by love

@love Acually become enlightened. Schedule it out with the help of all these fine people. Make the plan, execute it. Keep a journal for the next guy / girl.  It can be done in 4 months, if everything else is secondary. If I was you, that’s what I’d do. Nothing you could do would be a better use of your summer. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

2 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@love Acually become enlightened. Schedule it out with the help of all these fine people. Make the plan, execute it. Keep a journal for the next guy / girl.  It can be done in 4 months, if everything else is secondary. If I was you, that’s what I’d do. Nothing you could do would be a better use of your summer. 

Meditate for 30 days like Leo (and Bu, double D, ha).

Fast+Meditate+Sungaze for 11 days you will become Super Saiyen GOD!

B R E A T H E

5 hours ago, love said:

It has just started and I am getting bored. Yes, there are many things I want to do - read books, meditate, travel, but all of these activities just take a minimum part of my time.

Make it all of your time!

You're not human, you're the universe

What are the most important things to you that you want to accomplish but didn't have the time to do before? I would do that. Or alternative work on personal development/awareness 

20 hours ago, love said:

Hi! I am an 18-years old who's just graduated. And I have 4 free months till the start of university . I was wondering what could I do during that time. It has just started and I am getting bored. Yes, there are many things I want to do - read books, meditate, travel, but all of these activities just take a minimum part of my time. I am open to any suggestions which will help me spend my time in a productive and pleasant way. 

You could spend all that time traveling, it is possible. become a itchhiker today

s-l300.jpg

Excellence is the same as habit. When you constantly do something, you might become excellent at it. -Aristotle

On 5/11/2018 at 8:31 PM, Nahm said:

It can be done in 4 months, if everything else is secondary.

Care to share your "4 months to enlightenment" recipe?

Use the Prayer Swat Team!

@Nahm Get Enlightened in 4 Months!

By

Nahm. (TM)

Copyright. 2018.

On 5/12/2018 at 2:48 AM, pluto said:

Fast+Meditate+Sungaze for 11 days you will become Super Saiyen GOD!

isnt sungazing extremely dangerous and can cause blindness?

3 hours ago, Viking said:

isnt sungazing extremely dangerous and can cause blindness?

Depends on your energy field. Within 1 hour of sunrise/sunset its safe for most people as you can see yourself these times it is comfortable watching it without feeling strain or discomfort and many times enjoyable/euphoric especially sunset as we all know.

Some who have a more "evolved" energy field (shall we say) can sustain it longer or anytime. Similar to getting sunburn, the more often you are out in the sun, the more the energy/body will adapt and the less you will get burned as your energy harmonizes with the sun's rays overtime.

Same thing applies for sungazing, when i was practicing this and in my purer states of consciousness i could stare directly at sun anytime and it wouldn't be discomforting at all, instead only enjoyable. The more light your body has the more you can handle and harmonize with cosmic energies/rays.

Those who show symptoms of eye damage simply aren't educated enough on the process. This is very ancient but powerful technique but one must always take it very slow, educate for several months to years and listen and or tune in(if you will) to properly harmonize with his/her inner-being/true-self for pure clarity.

Many things we share here on actualized.org as truth from direct experience but if you are not being lead by your inner/higher-self and in complete trust and harmony the the universal flow that comes with you should never jump into things blind, this is a "higher consciousness understanding" that comes with evolution.

B R E A T H E

Meditate 24/7 all summer. 

Best hobby you can train in your life. 

On 5/12/2018 at 2:21 AM, love said:

If you have a 1 billion dollar what is your first second third till 4th one that you would do?? ,, then do it now..!! It's  like if you don't have a time left what would you do? Goooo for it!! Don't waste your time to think.. thinking is also spending your time!! ?

Edited by John Iverson