Solace

Goodbye for a Month

13 posts in this topic

I've been on Actualized.org since October in 2016, and it's time to go for while. The first video I watched from Leo was his one on the Do Nothing meditation technique. Before then, I thought we were nothing greater than what we appeared to be, just human beings who are destined to die, but I soon learnt that we were the consciousness in a human body.

This lead to this moment, where I feel it's finally time to leave, so I can focus on facing all of the pain, and suffering inside of me through the practice of love. Thank you to everyone who has helped me so much, especially you @pluto. It has been a true blessing. Thank you also @Leo Gura for introducing me to spirituality, I've spent hours watching your videos, and I think you are so talented at what you do.

To infinite love I go. And so I say Goodbye. May you receive the joy you've always wanted, may you die knowing you truly loved yourself as you are now.

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

May unconditional love dawn upon you, brother! ? 

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.

we'll miss your lovely posts <3 I always enjoyed your gentle words. I wish you all the best my dear! 

whatever arises, love that

Thank you everyone! I'll take your blessings and good wishes with me :)

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

This is what I'll be spending my time doing:

Month_LI.jpg

Edited by Solace

Farewell!

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

I'm back guys (of course, we always knew). Hard, strict boundaries no longer resonate with my heart. It is a fluid being, which can't be contained when awakened.

We are all God here to have fun, and risk doing what we love against the imaginary consequences we create. It's nice to have lived another day to tell you this.

I also learnt that love is everything, even ego is pure love, the feelings you have are intuitions, not self-sabotage. Everlasting love is already here, we are just becoming aware of it. This process of releasing karma to experience the infinite emptiness of spirit is very painful (and it's hard not to run away from it you know when it is so easy to) :) Guess that's why only a few thousand are truly enlightened.

Edited by Solace

@Solace haha welcome back! (did you ever actually leave?)  Oh well, you can practice self love on here, spreading to all the many different versions of yourself. You literally can't do it wrong!

5 hours ago, starsofclay said:

@Solace haha welcome back! (did you ever actually leave?)  Oh well, you can practice self love on here, spreading to all the many different versions of yourself. You literally can't do it wrong!

he really did leave,his resolve was such that he really left,

he left for eternity, and now he is back

leaving is a location  dimension,staying is a location dimension, im willing to bet he neither stays or leaves now

and welcome back! @Solace

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!