Paulus Amadeus

Absolute infinity mindbenders

46 posts in this topic

so according to Leo reality = absolute infinity. So everything possible is happening all at once always.

I'm not sure I've understood this correctly but that would mean that:

* there are infinite 'dimensions' where  you are being horribly raped in a basement right now

* there are infitite 'dimensions' where  you are living your absolute dreamlife right now

This seems quiet horrific and quiet cool at the same time. Depending on how you weigh the positive against the negative.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this stuff?

One world with Infinite possibilities of everything in it. Including those two you mentioned. I think that's pretty much it. 

@Paulus Amadeus That's right. You can look forward to an infinite number of times being raped, murdered, and abused. And you can also look forward to an infinite number of times being loved, caressed, wowed, overjoyed, etc.

You will experience every experience possible.

When this really sinks into your mind, you will weep like a baby. And you will also understand why nonduality is so fucking radical that no one wants to accept it. It's way too much to accept.

The Absolute will simultaneously awe you and scare the shit out of you.

Just think about this for a moment: there are 39 million cows slaughtered every year in the USA. You, as God, will experience each of those slaughterings personally, with your own throat. And that's just cows, in this country, on this planet, in one year. There are 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 stars in the universe with planets similar to ours, with who knows what kinds of creatures committing what kinds of acts of violence against one another. And the universe has 14 billion years in it. And this is just one out of an infinite number of universes!

And suddenly you start to see the scope of God.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Well that's depressing.

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

2 minutes ago, sgn said:

Well that's depressing.

To who ?

9_9

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

14 minutes ago, sgn said:

Well that's depressing.

Truth is an acquired taste ;)

@Paulus Amadeus That's why some souls grow wise enough to realize an end to suffering.

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all of the barriers within yourself that you have built against it 

- A Course in Miracles

@Leo Gura

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Paulus Amadeus That's right. You can look forward to an infinite number of times being raped, murdered, and abused. And you can also look forward to an infinite number of times being loved, caressed, wowed, overjoyed, etc.

When this really sinks into your mind, you will weep like a baby. And you will also understand why nonduality is so fucking radical that no one wants to accept it. It's way too much to accept.

Just think about this for a moment: there are 39 million cows slaughtered every year in the USA. You, as God, will experience each of those slaughterings personally, with your own throat. And that's just cows, in this country, on this planet, in one year. There are 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 stars in the universe with planets similar to ours, with who knows what kinds of creatures committing what kinds of acts of violence against one another. And the universe has 14 billion years in it. And this is just one out of an infinite number of universes!

My question is when do we actually get to experience that, as god as you say. I know in your video "my deepest awakening yet", you pretty much cognized this, but even that was fleeting, and it takes so much work to get there, and not everyone is going to have that opportunity, mostly because they won't take it.  That was a glimpse, but I'm supposing "death" is when we integrate and finally experience what you are describing, or at least remember all of what you are describing. Like waking up from a weird ass dream into an even stranger (yet familiar) one. By death, I do mean bodily death, although sometimes it seems interchangeable with ego death. I suppose one can experience either one without the other.   Personally, I (starsofclay) haven't experienced either yet, so I'm  just blindly swatting at flies right now... 

@starsofclay You're experiencing it as God right now.

Sadly, you just don't recognize it because you take your present experience totally for granted.

God is not somewhere else. The one looking through your eyes, is God, not you.

The ego has co-opted what has always belonged to God. So it's looking for God somewhere else, when really God is right there if ego would just stop being ego.

How to get rid of ego?

Very intense spiritual practice: meditation, self-inquiry, yoga, concentration, etc.

Or psychedelics for a fast glimpse.

44 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The ego has co-opted what has always belonged to God. So it's looking for God somewhere else, when really God is right there if ego would just stop being ego.

That's what the Bible says the "devil" is doing, he is occupying God's place.

:-)

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

14 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Not so sure if the first example is correct, Leo. Infinity doesn't have ego. It's not embodied like we are now. How can it? You become everything. Hellish experiences like that involves ego hurting another ego in insane ways. It's the ego not wanting to die and become one with everything. I'm sure you have seen and heard of stories of hell phenomenon where a devil chops off someone's head and the body still suffers since it refuses to die. Infinity isn't like that. There is no ego -- end of suffering.

9 hours ago, Key Elements said:

Infinity doesn't have ego. It's not embodied like we are now. How can it?

Of course Infinity has ego and it is embodied. That's what you are! Otherwise, how could these things appear? Whatever is appearing, that's what Infinity is manifesting as. The turd in your toilet is Infinity.

Infinity is YOU! Not just the divine you, but all the stupid, unconscious you.

Hitler was Infinity

Trump is Infinity

Infinity is embodied as every possible thing. And it is identical to ego.

Ego vs non-ego is just another duality!

Embodied vs disembodied is just another duality!

42 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Of course Infinity has ego and it is embodied. That's what you are! Otherwise, how could these things appear? Whatever is appearing, that's what Infinity is manifesting as. The turd in your toilet is Infinity.

Hitler was Infinity

Trump is Infinity

Infinity is embodied as every possible thing. And it is identical to ego.

Ego vs non-ego is just another duality!

Embodied vs disembodied is just another duality!

Yes, I understand all that -- non-duality is duality. See, I call duality phenomenon. I'm talking about when non-duality engulfs duality; then there would be no more ego to experience. You become no-self, peace, end of suffering. 

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Hitler was Infinity

Trump is Infinity

Infinity is embodied as every possible thing.

Would infinity also include the giraffe that I do not see in my office right now?

26 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

Yes, I understand all that -- non-duality is duality. See, I call duality phenomenon. I'm talking about when non-duality engulfs duality; then there would be no more ego to experience. You become no-self, peace, end of suffering. 

Maybe

Nonduality also includes ego, anger, and suffering.

You can be enlightened and still be angry, or act egotistically, or suffer. What changes is your awareness of these things.

Suffering ends when you are willing to suffer anything. That doesn't necessarily mean the feeling of suffering goes away. You just stop resisting, stop wanting to change it.

The difference is this:

Person A is suffering and wants to stop the suffering. Which in a paradoxical way prolongs the suffering.

Person B is suffering and doesn't care. Which in a paradoxical way ends the suffering.

Happiness is just total acceptance of whatever is happening NOW, no matter how terrible is it. Imagine that someone is sawing off your leg, and you are like, "Okay, cool. So be it. I will enjoy this." << That is true happiness. You don't resist it.

24 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Would infinity also include the giraffe that I do not see in my office right now?

Lol, sure. It even includes the giraffe you have in your head ;)

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Maybe

Nonduality also includes ego, anger, and suffering.

You can be enlightened and still be angry, or act egotistically, or suffer. What changes is your awareness of these things.

Suffering ends when you are willing to suffer anything. That doesn't necessarily mean the feeling of suffering goes away. You just stop resisting, stop wanting to change it.

The difference is this:

Person A is suffering and wants to stop the suffering. Which in a paradoxical way prolongs the suffering.

Person B is suffering and doesn't care. Which in a paradoxical way ends the suffering.

Happiness is just total acceptance of whatever is happening NOW, no matter how terrible is it. Imagine that someone is sawing off your leg, and you are like, "Okay, cool. So be it. I will enjoy this." << That is true happiness. You don't resist it.

Ok! :)

I like this part, especially what you said about person A and person B. I have mentioned the person B type here.

However, you talked about karma in your video and your blog.

https://actualized.org/insights/understanding-karma

And, that life is a school and everything is interconnected. You said that somewhere in your blog. That means, you can't just accept the fact that your leg is being sawed off and then you are happy and fulfilled, and you'll become no-self after you die, and you think that's how it works. Nope. The chances are higher to get closer to the no-self (after death) if you start to learn all your lessons in life. There has been reports of ppl experiencing hell phenomenon of some kind (a dimension of it) after a suicide attempt. They took it as they have not lived their life to the fullest.

On 3/14/2018 at 2:08 AM, Leo Gura said:

is that what you experience on 5 meo?

14 billion years so they say. I say trillions and trillions and trillions older because my experiences with the infinite did something to me that 14 billion wouldn't be nowhere near enough to create what has been created >.<

B R E A T H E

6 minutes ago, pluto said:

14 billion years so they say. I say trillions and trillions and trillions older because my experiences with the infinite did something to me that 14 billion wouldn't be nowhere near enough to create what has been created >.<

Well... technically reality is eternal and infinitely old.

But it seems like our particular universe is 14 billion years old. But there are probably an infinite number of other universes.