Samra

Let me Sketch your Vision

44 posts in this topic

I have been thinking about improving my drawing, communication, creative, and story telling skills for a while now. I have always worked on my own visions, but i thought it might be a fun experiment to see if I can draw an interpretation of what others are experiencing.  I thought this might be a good practical practise for me. If you are kind enough, please share with me a description of a scenario, Of an experience, an emotion, a vision, a memory, a dream, an energy, a feeling, a none feeling... This can be super duper abstract. It can be crude, ugly, beautiful, fantastic, empty, psychedelic, magical, ordinary, sad, happy, scary, mind blowing, unreal, absolute... anything you desire. I just ask to keep the description short, not pages long. Try and get to the essence of what you see or feel. The drawings will be super rough. I am not a proper 2D artist, so dont assume anything grand. It will be just a quick sketch. But I will put my heart and soul into it for you. If any other artist would like to participate, please do! Lets see what we can create together  9_9

Something 'appears' to be all powerful, rigid and unshakable but turns out to be totally insubstantial in reality.

And something seems so insignificant and the first thing to miss, but turns out to be the only true ground of reality.

These 2 themes corelated in one picture :)

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@Preetom you did not go easy on me :D I like it :) Thank you for sharing. Ill work on it this weekend. It requires some contemplating

Stars.

Ground and mud.

Feet in the mud and head in the stars.

The contrast between "airy" higher vibes, and the down-to-earth brutality & harshness of reality.

The subconscious mind : underwater scenes, the antelope canyon...

The simplicity and elegance of a relaxed face, whether it's man, woman or androgyne.

GL ^^

@Samra Imagine 2 children lovers playing in heaven with the innocence we had in kindergarten. Weightless like they’re on the moon with golden light shining all around. Green dense trees or green fields, almost like something out of the movie avatar.  I want it to feel like our childlike spirits are being expressed in our playful love for each other.

a Design that is itself. It sustains a whole home/village/self/system in the most radical, obvious, simplistic way. Its mind blowing how simple it is. Its paradoxical but it works, goes full circle coming back in the strangest loops you can imagine... forever. 

Basically what im saying is sketch a mind fuck that works only because it is a mind fuck. Go crazy. Implement as many things you have learned and make a big picture vision board for yourself including all of us as yourself

@Samra Hi. I look at my finger, and laugh so hard I have to stop. The impossible miracle that appears as a finger is too much for me. Maybe it’s the Isness of it. That it is so ‘finger’. That’s it’s the whole thing, just there as one finger. I would love to see your impression / artistry of this. I appreciate it. ❤️

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Please draw me a picture of peace and love throughout the entire universe.

The man who changes the world is the man who changes himself.

@brovakhiin Thank you so much. Yeah, it is really fun and really hard at the same time. Its out of my comfort zone on many levels. But im gonna keep going at it, until it becomes authentic and effortless. 

@Samra Thanks for your good work! It looks really beautiful!! Reminds me of the theme groundless ground/formless form. I wish you all the best in your artistic endeavors. I pray your inspiration intoxicates everyone it touches 9_9  

Edited by Preetom

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

That sounds awsome let me try. 

I am a warrior.
I mastered the movement.Of my body and of my energy.
Static power combined with perfect flow.
When I'm in motion I do not think. Wisdom speaks through me.

I do not know nothing.
I do not need to.
Everything I need to do I do.

I'm powerful.

I got the power to destroy anything in my way. I choose to not use it.

I use it to create.

Infinte abundance.

@Preetom Thank you for your kind words :) I can keep going with this piece, but I will stop for now. This will be the final pass, for now. Thank you for sharing your vision with me! 

AllpowerfulyetUnsustainable_02.jpg

I'm a powerful speaker who help students discover their LP and live an authentic life. 
I don't speak to their mind, I speak to their soul. 
On stage, divine intelligence flow through me. 

Thanks for doing this mate!

@Samra Amazing work. How long have you been drawing/painting? And also did you make that on your profile pic?

@Samra

Woahh!! That looks so majestic  :o

Thanks again for the good work. Please express your own vision when you're done with our requests here haha. All the best~

Edited by Preetom

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@MarinMthank you ! Still ways to go. That profile pic is not mine. It belongs to an Amazing artist and hero of mine, JAW Cooper. She is out of this world and fantastic. I'be Benn practising drawing diligently for a year now. I studied film, media and game arts in university, and I do them for a living as well. Last year I decided to master the arts of drawing and painting as well.