John Iverson

What golden nuggets you have there? Share it here :D

26 posts in this topic

i just don't just read a book from a successful people but i also want to learn from you,what you have there.. :D unique wisdom ! Unique insightsssssssss , lessons you have in your own journey... write it down here , if this is a book what will you put here?? :D

Edited by John Iverson

@John Iverson Nature is calling to us. It’s home. The birds, the rain, the trees, rivers, etc... are speaking to us, calling us to come home. It’s so subtle but if you ever listen to the sounds of the rainforest closely you’ll see that nature is calling to us. ?

Another thing, you know how they say the eyes are the window to the soul? That doesn’t mean they show you an indivual’s soul. They show you the one and only soul which is your True Self. If you look into another’s eyes deep and long enough, you’ll see yourself looking right back at you.

Edited by Slade

On 2/14/2018 at 3:29 PM, Slade said:

@John Iverson Nature is calling to us. It’s home. The birds, the rain, the trees, rivers, etc... are speaking to us, calling us to come home. It’s so subtle but if you ever listen to the sounds of the rainforest closely you’ll see that nature is calling to us. ?

Another thing, you know how they say the eyes are the window to the soul? That doesn’t mean they show you an indivual’s soul. They show you the one and only soul which is your True Self. If you look into another’s eyes deep and long enough, you’ll see yourself looking right back at you.

Every afternoon i walk in the field, and i wonder what evey bird say, what wind wants to accomplish when it touches my skin, the trees what they want to communicate to me... the clouds that when I'm a kid i also wonder why clouds passing through the sky, why they didn't want to stop there forever... you now understand that :( thankyou.. i'm touched with your learning through life and experiences :( 

You come too far ;D in your journey

Edited by John Iverson

One of my golden nuggets I keep reminding myself of:

Truth is whatever stops you from seeking.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

1 hour ago, tsuki said:

One of my golden nuggets I keep reminding myself of:

Truth is whatever stops you from seeking.

Yes haha it always destructs you for what it is HAHAHA

35 minutes ago, Sahil Pandit said:

Always go meta on what you think is right/true. 

What is this mean?

@John Iverson

Going meta is a concept that has no real definition, best understood by citing examples, but it is basically using a thing on itself. Examples:

• Making a film about making a film
  • Falling in love in falling in love
  • Beliefs about beliefs (metabeliefs) 
  • Passing away of the passing away
  • Judging judgements
  • Not resisting not resisting
  • etc. 

@Sahil Pandit This is a real golden nugget. Going meta destroys double standards and generally destroys ignorance. If you apply this:

• You will stop judging other people who are judging because you see a double standard
  • Stop calling people egotistical because by doing so you are serving your self-agenda just like them
  • You arrive at true skepticism because you start to question the evidence of evidences
  • etc. 

This is a real golden nugget, people. 

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.

Mine is my current signature: All analyses are false. By analyzing, you turn experience into something that it is not - symbols -, making any analysis false. By that logic, you can call logic metaanalysis.

This is why science won't arrive at truth using the scientific method. 

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.

When in seekers despair, ask yourself:

"who is it that is unenlightened? Who is it that supposedly can become enlightened?" 

Always makes me go hmmmm... 

On 14/02/2018 at 6:32 AM, John Iverson said:

i just don't just read a book from a successful people but i also want to learn from you,what you have there.. :D unique wisdom ! Unique insightsssssssss , lessons you have in your own journey... write it down here , if this is a book what will you put here?? :D

There is only one Golden Nugget - That (in you) which never changes. 

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

What you think you become

What you feel you attract

What you imagine you create

Hardcore anal sex, here I come B|

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

..there is no spoon...

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

2 hours ago, Torkys said:

All analyses are false

@Torkys This resonates with me so much!
What I will add from my perspective is that by trying to understand anything at all we make a symbol out of it and create a different real thing out of it. This is what the world is made of! Nothingness!

I would rather state that as: All analyses are true! The funny thing is that it means exactly the same thing as yours for me while explicitly stating the opposite. Insane!

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

3 hours ago, molosku said:

When in seekers despair, ask yourself:

"who is it that is unenlightened? Who is it that supposedly can become enlightened?" 

Always makes me go hmmmm... 

Hmmm?? ?

1200px-McDonalds-Chicken-McNuggets.jpg

I'm sorry - this is all I have for you right now at this minute. My golden nuggets.

1 hour ago, Shin said:

What you think you become

What you feel you attract

What you imagine you create

Hardcore anal sex, here I come B|

HAHAHAHA!! There's a twist! 

1 minute ago, Neo said:

1200px-McDonalds-Chicken-McNuggets.jpg

I'm sorry - this is all I have for you right now at this minute. My golden nuggets.

C'mon!! This makes me hungry!! HAHAHAHA