Patang

loe's "life is a dream" new video

99 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura thank you for sharing a precise description of the dream state, "maya's garden". you see, all we can perceive as reality is completely subjective. no objectivity can be proved, and never will, it just does not exists. so, as being subjectively, reality is just but a dream, the deceptive way to experience life as we know it.

Deeper down the rabbit hole. Leo hit nail on the head yet again in this vid.

I think what's not important is all the petty problems of the dream and short-term life.

However, life itself and awakened life is important, awakened humanity is important, spiritual growth is important. Because it will lead to life full of virtues and greatness of this dream. 

Thats what Abrahamic spirituality tells us with kingdom of god which will come and eternal life. These are important and there for a reason, while this short life is your test, quest, game. Test is important too because it will define what will happen with earth later, and what people will inherit. Everything is for a reason, it's god telling stories to himself, and stories might be unreal but they still have meaning, thats the whole point of storytelling.

Humanity has to awaken, conscious evolution is taking place, homo sapiens slowly transforms into homo immortalis, evolution has a purpose and it will merge heavens and earth into new world where people will see miracle of the dream instead of living in the dream without knowing it. And then your dreams will come true. 

1 year ago: Life isn't a dream, stop being stupid.

Now: Life is a dream.

:ph34r:

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Row row row your boat gently down the stream

Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily life is but a dream.

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@Dodo +1.  Lol.   I love how the truth has always been there like that. Even pop stars express it, but it’s so often missed. I think that’s because we put ancient mystics on pedestals.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

2 hours ago, Natasha said:

Deeper down the rabbit hole. Leo hit nail on the head yet again in this vid.

Why believe there's a rabbit-hole to go down?  Are you guys trying to burn out the Mind?  You don't need to do that.  You don't need to try to kill the mind or kill the Ego.  That won't work and it only causes pointless suffering and no real progress.  You're just confusing yourselves.  And you're basking in that confusion, not realizing that that's a manufactured state, and not reality.  

"Reality is simple, clear, and unitary.  There's nothing mysterious about it.  Enlightenment is the most simple perception" -- Adyashanti

Video on point to watch:

Edited by Joseph Maynor

22 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Why believe there's a rabbit-hole to go down?

I don't :D Leo's video content is getting deeper for those who haven't woken from the dream yet. Which is the majority of his YT audience. That's all I meant.

@Joseph Maynor I think the rabbit hole is the way through one’s own misperceptions, from Alice in Wonderland, exemplified through eating disorders /  cause & effect, false perception of self, etc.

What is the simple perception? The one without misperceptions? What is the misunderstanding, in your experience (realizations)?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Our body is just an empty projection, there is nothing in it.

Everything you see is empty, every thoughts/emotions are without any substance.

THEN WHY THE FUCK I STILL THINK IT'S REAL, FFS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

509.png

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

1 hour ago, Shin said:

THEN WHY THE FUCK I STILL THINK IT'S REAL, FFS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So the ego can survive :ph34r:

3 hours ago, Monkey-man said:

I think what's not important is all the petty problems of the dream and short-term life.

However, life itself and awakened life is important, awakened humanity is important, spiritual growth is important. Because it will lead to life full of virtues and greatness of this dream. 

Thats what Abrahamic spirituality tells us with kingdom of god which will come and eternal life. These are important and there for a reason, while this short life is your test, quest, game. Test is important too because it will define what will happen with earth later, and what people will inherit. Everything is for a reason, it's god telling stories to himself, and stories might be unreal but they still have meaning, thats the whole point of storytelling.

Humanity has to awaken, conscious evolution is taking place, homo sapiens slowly transforms into homo immortalis, evolution has a purpose and it will merge heavens and earth into new world where people will see miracle of the dream instead of living in the dream without knowing it. And then your dreams will come true. 

Do you realise what is absolute infinity? There is nobody in control... it is all inevitable. It is all you. Absolutely everything is happening right now in this moment. Stop trying to moralizing absolute infinity of existence 

@Patang check you spelling... ?

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

1 hour ago, Shin said:

THEN WHY THE FUCK I STILL THINK IT'S REAL,

Why is there the dream that the dream is not a dream? How else would nightmares be possible? To the self-perpetuating Dream no possibility is precluded. :o

Being Awake vs. story/dream identification are like day and night. You can’t miss it. 

Edited by JustinS

image.jpg

God is love

And God in them

Isn't it somewhat ironic that when the dream is known to be a dream, and that the Dream and the Dreamer are not two, it's no longer imperative to wake up.

8 minutes ago, snowleopard said:

Isn't it somewhat ironic that when the dream is known to be a dream, and that the Dream and the Dreamer are not two, it's no longer imperative to wake up.

You guys are the worst xD

God is love

And God in them