Will Bigger

Benhito Massari is (edit: is strongly suggested to be) a Fucking Zen Devil

65 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Annetta said:

Discernment is an important spiritual tool

Sure, and I used that discernment about the article in question, and found its agenda to be highly suspect. Again, I know little about BM, but if I wanted to know, it wouldn't be such a source.

Let me put a nail in this coffin.  You guys have been gossiping about this for too long and missing the issue.  The issue is -- THINK FOR YOURSELF!  YOU GOTTA BE YOUR OWN GURU EVENTUALLY IN THIS WORK!

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@snowleopard I get a negative feeling in my gut from watching the video where he asks the viewer to stare into his eyes.

@Joseph Maynor Okay, well sinse the nail is on the coffin on this one, let's all of us spend more time figuring out ways we can talk about the same thing. ?

@Annetta  

3 minutes ago, Annetta said:

I get a negative feeling in my gut

Good, an opportunity to investigate that feeling, what is its real shadow source ? No need to worry about BM's shadow.

Everyone is trying their best, regardless of what they appear to be doing. Everyone has their own paths, eventually all will be lead to light so who cares?

Raise your own vibe and see through a higher perspective :) The higher you vibe the more clarity you see out of it.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E