egoless

Stay Human!!! (Trip Report)

79 posts in this topic

I learned my most profound lesson. From now on I am going to live sober. I already got everything I needed to know!

God's absolute infinity hit me right in the face. It was the most unforgiving lesson. It completely destroyed me. I learned very hard way to stop trying to become the god. We are humans. we are not god... God's infinity will completely destroy the human. Stop chasing infinity friends! I thought my journey as the human was to become the god but it is actually the opposite! God is becoming the human through us! Become the human! stay the human! 

This is what I wrote in the heart of the trip:

"You wanted to see the god? Now look into his eyes! Oh now you want to get out boy?! Too late! There is no way out! You got what you asked for now look! Look until you get destroyed by its infinity!"

Infinity is so overwhelming - thank god every day that you are just finite human. If you are chasing infinity stop it. Answer lies in being the human and living your life consciously exactly the way you are. Thank god everyday that your life is exactly how it is. See god's being in everything. 

Love is the god's footprint in humans. Follow that footprint, follow the love. There is no journey other than living your life as it is. Stop chasing anything. Just live, be free, love! Love your closed ones. Not only. Love all humans. Not only. Love all animals. Not only. Love every object. Because there is god's infinite love in everything. 

I don't want Enlightenment. I learned my most profound lesson. From now on, I am living my life. Thank you god for that I am human and I have the greatest gift to know the life as human. 

I was bursting into tears when I came back to being human. I never want to be the god again!

Good luck everyone! Stay human!

Edited by egoless

''We are humans. we are not god...''. That's absolutely right, thank you finally.

2 hours ago, egoless said:

There is no journey other than living your life as it is

Yeah this is the vibe I got after my last LSD trip, when I was tripping I'd say just a tad bit to much this past summer/spring. Some voice in my head saying bro... the fuck are you trying to do... just live this life...lol. 

Good work man.  And yeah... don't chase infinity haha.

@egoless You're yet too immature to handle the Truth.

That ego of yours got one tiny glimpse of its destruction and went reeling. Very predictable.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@egoless You're yet too immature to handle the Truth.

That ego of yours got one tiny glimpse of its destruction and went reeling. Very predictable.

With the great respect to you Leo, I know what I saw and what universe told me very precisely. There is no true or false way. The only truth we have as humans is this life. Universe clearly made me understand to stop chasing the infinity. Universe also clearly made the point that being human is as divine as being of the god! There is divinity in everything and god tries to become the human through you! 

P.S. in case you wonder - it was not a bad trip. It was the most profound and the only true trip I ever needed...

Edited by egoless

@egoless 

56 minutes ago, egoless said:

I learned my most profound lesson. From now on I am going to live sober. I already got everything I needed to know!

God's absolute infinity hit me right in the face. It was the most unforgiving lesson. It completely destroyed me. I learned very hard way to stop trying to become the god. We are humans. we are not god... God's infinity will completely destroy the human. Stop chasing infinity friends! I thought my journey as the human was to become the god but it is actually the opposite! God is becoming the human! Become the human! stay the human! 

This is what I wrote in the heart of the trip:

"You wanted to see the god? Now look into his eyes! Oh now you want to get out boy?! Too late! There is no way out! You got what you asked for now look! Look until you get destroyed by its infinity!"

Infinity is so overwhelming - thank god every day that you are just finite human. If you are chasing infinity stop it. Answer lies in being the human and living your life consciously exactly the way you are. Thank god everyday that your life is exactly how it is. See god's being in everything. 

Love is the god's footprint in humans. Follow that footprint, follow the love. There is no journey other than living your life as it is. Stop chasing anything. Just live, be free, love! Love your closed ones. Not only. Love all humans. Not only. Love all animals. Not only. Love every object. Because there is god's infinite love in everything. 

I don't want Enlightenment. I learned my most profound lesson. From now on, I am living my life. Thank you god for that I am human and I have the greatest gift to experience the life as human. 

I was bursting into tears when I was back to being human. I never want to be the god again!

Good luck everyone! Stay human!

Why would enlightenment mean you stop being human? That's a belief. You can realize you're the sky without destroying the clouds ☁ 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

Pay no mind to what the naysayers say for they say their nay because they know no other way.

Beyond the histrionics of your post there is wisdom in your message....

1 hour ago, egoless said:

being the human and living your life consciously

Embracing the simplicity of just being in the present is rarely 'enough' to entertain the ego's need for validation but if you can be at peace and fulfilled in just being present in life you experience an awakening that transcends all the "enlightenment" rhetoric.

Edited by SOUL

@Dodo That's the point! There is no Enlightenment. It's the word devised for beginners. There is only being the loving human! That is the true "Enlightenment"...

"I became" the god, "I killed" the god in me and I became the human again. I am in the peace now.

Edited by egoless

2 minutes ago, egoless said:

@Dodo That's the point! There is no Enlightenment. It's the word devised for beginners. There is only being the loving human! That is the true "Enlightenment"...

I became the god, I killed the god in me and I became the human again. I am in the peace now.

There is Enlightenment. It's always here now. That's why they say you have to stop chasing.

Enlightenment means to be happy wherever you are simply by recognising your being. 

Not wanting to go here and there to fill the void, or acquire something,  or be someone.  Not feeling a constant background of unease. 

When one remains in the field of Enlightenment, which is now, only God's will remains.

There is no option but to bow. ? And let God heal/destroy as is God's wish. That's Enlightenment for me.

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

12 minutes ago, Dodo said:

There is Enlightenment. It's always here now. That's why they say you have to stop chasing.

Enlightenment means to be happy wherever you are simply by recognising your being. 

Not wanting to go here and there to fill the void, or acquire something,  or be someone.  Not feeling a constant background of unease. 

When one remains in the field of Enlightenment, which is now, only God's will remains.

There is no option but to bow. ? And let God heal/destroy as is God's wish. That's Enlightenment for me.

Agree. That is what I said in other words.

Edited by egoless

I have a strong desire to want to help you.  I see a noble thirst in you for wisdom.  Relax a bit though.  Realize that the Mind wants to cling to belief.  Enlightenment, however, is about seeing what’s up under belief.  You would benefit a lot by some of the experiences and insights I have had along the path and throughout my life.  I can see myself in you, and it’s frustrating not to be able to help you better than I have been able to.  It just takes time dude.  You’re gonna have to accept that.  Keep chipping away at it.  Keep asking questions.  Keep that mind radically open.  Enlightenment requires extreme open-mindedness.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

You just still high dude, enormous gratitude for your life is typical after trips

But mind that when drug is gone or when life hits you again, you will look for god again

What u had with trip is high high staff,  and ya don't have to go so far or to the rock bottom truth, but do go for some kind of enlightenment coz why not? truth might be only for the most curious ppl, but being one with god is beautiful and it is for everyone, so u cannot avoid this path if you wanna be more conscious human

Edited by Monkey-man

@Joseph Maynor I don’t need help. No more. Not in this. I became the human. 

I know it’s hard to understand from your paradigm guys but I know what happened. I am in the peace.

@Monkey-man No you did not understand my message. There is nothing wrong with being human. Infinite God is being finite human through you. This is the divinity of being the human. 

You can never stay infinite in this finite dimension! It is impossible!

Edited by egoless

@egoless

so don't go for infinity, but go for some realizations along this path, it has nothing to do with infinity that u saw

Edited by Monkey-man

2 hours ago, egoless said:

"I became" the god, "I killed" the god in me and I became the human again. I am in the peace now.

Enlightenment is real, but it’s a work in progress throughout your entire life.  Enlightenment is not about words.  I have tried to teach all of this on here at the best of my ability.  Make no mistake — Enlightenment is very real and life-transforming.  You’re still on the journey where you haven’t had a big-enough breakthrough yet.  So, hang in there.  Stop trying to judge so much.  Just be open to raising your awareness and you’ll have several more shifts.  Patience is what you need.  Also, doing shrooms or LSD would likely help you.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@egoless  For sure ... The human experience is not some random mistake or curse, it is a wonder to behold. Embrace and honor it to the fullest, and trust that when it's time for it to pass away, then too the infinite cosmos is unfolding as it should. 

Edited by snowleopard

4 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Enlightenment is real, but it’s a work in progress throughout your entire life.  Enlightenment is not about words.  I have tried to teach all of this on here at the best of my ability.  Make no mistake — Enlightenment is very real and life-transforming.  You’re still on the journey where you haven’t had a big-enough breakthrough yet.  So, hang in there.  Stop trying to judge so much.  Just be open to raising your awareness and you’ll have several more shifts.  Patience is what you need.  Also, doing shrooms or LSD would also help you.

It's never about the words, it's about the spaces between the words <3 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@Joseph Maynor Enlightenment is just word. That’s what I’m saying. Real enlightenment starts when you stop chasing to become the god and become the human experiencing the only true experience you have in the moment...

I don’t need tripping anymore. I already got anawers I wanted.

Good luck on your life path!