egoless

Stay Human!!! (Trip Report)

79 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@egoless Sounds like you've come full circle. Let it settle in.

That is exactly what happened. It is never ending cycle of god becoming the human!

I actually wanted to write that in my initial post but forgot. You reminded me it.

Edited by egoless

@blazed it is not god who is afraid of itself. It is the human who is afraid of god. And that is natural. That is why human is human and not the god... stop playing god!

1 hour ago, Dodo said:

It's never about the words, it's about the spaces between the words <3 

Enlightenment is about depth of awareness.  What makes one person more awake than another is that they have keener-awareness and can notice things that the less awake person can’t yet notice.  And that’s frustrating as hell to try to teach someone.  A genuine Enlightenment teacher, one who really genuinely cares about helping people, is a glutton for punishment because it’s really hard to help someone else raise their awareness.  Enlightenment is the most frustrating subject to try to teach.  I can attest to that.  I’ve been kind of on a mission to try to help people with Enlightenment for months now, and it’s almost a full time job to try to get through on even the most basic of issues.  And then the Ego wants to resist awareness to boot — so often the response I’ve gotten is resistance to the insights I’m trying to give someone.  The Mind is just too closed off for my insight to resonate.  Or it does resonate but the person I’m trying to help wants to cling to the belief, idea, or language — instead of gaining the insight about awareness that I’m trying to communicate to them.  Enlightenment is about awareness much more than about ideology or belief.  Enlightenment is like a maturity in a way.  Perhaps the difference between the way that a 10 year old and 40 year old view the world conveys what Enlightenment gives you.  It’s about having a huge shore of reference that allows you to notice almost every trap and every opportunity to boot.  The Mind has become my friend now that I understand it — I can compensate for its deficiencies now and listen to it more intently with more gratitude when it does try to help me.  Enlightenment is understanding yourself deeply.  That, in part, makes self-acceptance and acceptance of reality possible — which makes peace and contentment possible in your life.  Then you have a solid foundation up under you to begin to work on your Life Purpose.  That’s where your life truly begins: because now you’re operating on all 12 cylinders because the Mind is no longer at war with itself.  You’ve become an amazing Lamborghini without even moving a muscle.  That’s the potential of this work of raising awareness.  If you don’t got that — yain’t nowhere close to being advanced in this Personal Development journey!  The Mind wants to be advanced, but in reality you’re still at the very early newbie stages.  All of us are much lower-down than the Mind likes to think we are.  You can count on that.  That’s called augmentation of reality, and the Mind excels at it.  One of the deepest traps is to trust what the Mind says at face-value.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

5 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Enlightenment is about depth of awareness.  What makes one person more awake than another is that they have keener-awareness and can notice things that the less awake person can’t yet notice.  And that’s frustrating as hell to try to teach someone.  A genuine Enlightenment teacher, one who really genuinely cares about helping people, is a glutton for punishment because it’s really hard to help someone else raise their awareness.  Enlightenment is the most frustrating subject to try to teach.  I can attest to that.

Enlightenment is also about radical acceptance of what is, because it cannot be otherwise! 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

14 minutes ago, Mighty Mouse said:

@egoless You can disappear into infinity and find out you were always that. But there's no reason why you should if you are where you want to be. Sounds to me you found something wonderful at least for now, and I don't see anything wrong with that. Most people would be damn lucky to be where you are, including the big mouths on this forum.

I'd suggest that everyone just lay off the guy, and if you're all such big shots then how about you shut those gaping barn doors and go disappear into infinity first.

I know what I saw and learned. They did not see what I did. I understand that they have their own paradigms. But I saw perfectly that there are no true or wrong ways to experience your life. It is your choice. And I choose to be the human. God needs my existence as human the same way as I need god to exist. I got all the answers. I am not going to argue with anybody here. I am in the perfect peace of existence right now. I will go now and enjoy every second of my life and thank god everyday for the life intended for me. 

Edited by egoless

41 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Enlightenment is also about radical acceptance of what is, because it cannot be otherwise! 

I agree 100%.  This is a deep insight that a lot of people don’t fully grok.  Try to teach that to people if you wanna be a glutton for punishment!  See — that’s like two physicists winking at each other.  The meaning is lost on the crowd.  Yain’t gonna communicate shit to the newbie by stating Enlightenment insights that plainly and simply.  It just flies by them like a vague cliche.  They are missing all the journey that you had to go through that caused you to want to say this the way you did in the first place!  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Fully living the human experience does not equate with exclusively identifying as that human. Any exclusive identification or attachment, whether it is being human or beyond human, is bound to be problematic, as any such attachment is transitory.  Again, just lovingly embrace it, and just as easily let it pass away. To everything there is a season.

Edited by snowleopard

"

Look until you get destroyed by its infinity!"

Infinity is so overwhelming - thank god every day that you are just finite human.

I understand you. I really do. It's pretty harcore.

However, you should realize that infinity is only overwhelming compared to the ego, compared to the illusory separate self that wants to exist. To that ego, 'absolute infinity' is a motherfucker-threat, cos realizing that reality/you is actually infinite - like REALLY FUCKING INFINITE - implies that this ego is: illusory (i.e. non-existant in the first place) and thus doesn't matter. 

To you, to the ego, this realization feels like death. But by reading your trip rapport one can read through the lines that you - as the ego - actually resisted this killing... the ego didn't die completely... It was about to get its head chopped off when you a voice inside your head started screaming "I CANT TAKE INFINITY, IT'S TOO OVERWHELMING. I JUST WANT TO BE HUMAN.' and thus you resisted tapping into the matter of actual infinity itself (resisted the death of your ego). Thus to me, it seems like you only saw infinity, you didn't become it. But still a big step. Contemplate and take a break from psychedelics, im sure at some point you will be ready to surrender completely.

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

14 hours ago, egoless said:

@Joseph Maynor Enlightenment is just word. That’s what I’m saying. Real enlightenment starts when you stop chasing to become the god and become the human experiencing the only true experience you have in the moment...

I don’t need tripping anymore. I already got anawers I wanted.

Good luck on your life path!

Just when you think you got it — you don’t got it.  The Mind has you by the cajones dude.  Just saying.  You’re not where you think you are.  Stop looking for a womb to fill — and just work to open your mind more.  The only thing satisfied right now is the Mind — and watch how long that lasts!  You keep looking for some kind of relief from something.  That’s gonna keep trapping you until you see how clingy the Mind is.  You don’t fully appreciate that yet.  I’ve been trying to tell you this in every possible way now for months.  And it hasn’t gotten through yet.  That’s because you refuse to open up — to practice radical open-mindedness.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Funny, as usual, how different interpretations are read into these descriptions. The message I read was that there may well be a point of no return, whereby the human experience could be fully transcended, and it wouldn't just be the so-called 'death' of the segregated, exclusive self-identity, it will be the termination of the human experience, and as such no posting in this forum.  However, it could be a misinterpretation of the message.

@Mighty Mouse  What I interpret as so-called ego 'death' would be the termination of experiencing an exclusive identification as human. By termination of human experience I mean that the appearance of this body, however dreamlike it may be, would be gone, to return no more. In which case, good luck posting in this forum ;)

Edited by snowleopard

4 hours ago, egoless said:

I learned my most profound lesson. From now on I am going to live sober. I already got everything I needed to know!

God's absolute infinity hit me right in the face. It was the most unforgiving lesson. It completely destroyed me. I learned very hard way to stop trying to become the god. We are humans. we are not god... God's infinity will completely destroy the human. Stop chasing infinity friends! I thought my journey as the human was to become the god but it is actually the opposite! God is becoming the human through us! Become the human! stay the human! 

This is what I wrote in the heart of the trip:

"You wanted to see the god? Now look into his eyes! Oh now you want to get out boy?! Too late! There is no way out! You got what you asked for now look! Look until you get destroyed by its infinity!"

Infinity is so overwhelming - thank god every day that you are just finite human. If you are chasing infinity stop it. Answer lies in being the human and living your life consciously exactly the way you are. Thank god everyday that your life is exactly how it is. See god's being in everything. 

Love is the god's footprint in humans. Follow that footprint, follow the love. There is no journey other than living your life as it is. Stop chasing anything. Just live, be free, love! Love your closed ones. Not only. Love all humans. Not only. Love all animals. Not only. Love every object. Because there is god's infinite love in everything. 

I don't want Enlightenment. I learned my most profound lesson. From now on, I am living my life. Thank you god for that I am human and I have the greatest gift to experience the life as human. 

I was bursting into tears when I was back to being human. I never want to be the god again!

Good luck everyone! Stay human!

Thanks, this is where I ended up as well

''I am surrounded by priests who repeat incessantly that their kingdom is not of this world, and yet they lay their hands on everything they can get'' (NapoleonBonaparte).

"We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull. You will learn by degrees, Winston. There is nothing that we could not do. Invisibility, levitation—anything. I could float off this floor like a soap bubble if I wish to. I do not wish to, because the Party does not wish it. You must get rid of those nineteenth-century ideas about the laws of Nature. We make the laws of Nature." (1984)

For all those who misunderstood my message. I found the perfect explanation of my experience by Rupert Spira. He is the greatest! Listen and maybe you will understand that ego is not a mistake! Ego is not the devil. Ego is no real separation. Ego is Willingly becoming finite so that infinite god can know itself more closely. This is the last explanation I give on this topic. Now sorry, I have the life ahead to enjoy ;) peace! 

Edited by egoless

46 minutes ago, egoless said:

For all those who misunderstood my message. I found the perfect explanation of my experience by Rupert Spira. He is the greatest! Listen and maybe you will understand that ego is not a mistake! Ego is not the devil. Ego is no real separation. Ego is Willingly becoming finite so that infinite god can know itself more closely. This is the last explanation I give on this topic. Now sorry, I have the life ahead to enjoy ;) peace! 

That’s a thought-story.  Thought-stories are not reality.  Do you appreciate the full ramification of what these words are pointing you to?  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Joseph Maynor there are stages of realization. Stop trying to understand my experience. It is mine. Yours is yours.

@Outer English is not my first language. I had very clear realization of everything I was so desperately looking for. There is no where to look for it. You are already the god’s being in finite form. You can never become the god in this form. Because the god is infinity. And that’s the most amazing gift god offers to “himself” to experience it’s details through us. Rather than being only chaos of  infinite big picture. We are the god’s knowing of itself...

P.S. my experience was going full circle. I killed my ego. God became the god. God killed the god in me again and I became the human again. The realization, the knowledge was “downloaded” in me without words. It was other type of communication between the infinity and finite.

Edited by egoless