AleksM

There are infinite parallel realities, and they are all equally "real", though you experience only 1 version at any given moment. - Bashar

44 posts in this topic

There are infinite parallel realities, and they are all equally "real", though you experience only 1 version at any given moment.

Shifting from one version to another is not really that unnatural or difficult, since you are doing it all the time anyway - billions of times every second. So it's not so much a matter of "making it happen". It's more a matter of directing or "steering" which par...allel reality you shift into - at any moment. Shifting parallel realities is akin to films changing still-pictures 24 times per second, or video changing still-pictures 25 or 30 times per second. It happens so fast, that it creates the illusion of smooth continuous motion.

When you shift to another version of reality, you become the "you" that already existed in that version. And the "you" in the version you just left, is still "real" and still "there".

Since EVERYTHING is CONSCIOUSNESS, and
Since YOU are EVERYTHING,

Shifting from one parallel reality to another is like "closing your eyes" in one version and "opening your eyes" in another version.

Shifting from one parallel reality to another is like "viewing through the window of another you" and no longer "viewing through the window of the previous you".

But keep in mind that this "new you" and the "previous you" are still both "real", and have both always existed..........since YOU are EVERYTHING and YOU have ALWAYS EXISTED.

So shifting parallel realities boils down to the YOU-that-is-EVERYTHING shifting the perspective or point-of-view from which it's viewing a part of its EVERYTHING-SELF.

And sensing yourself as everything is not losing your identity. In contrast, it is expanding your self-identity to include EVERYTHING.

11267997_1410201189306145_2485664458553055130_o.jpg

1653729_1410201469306117_2409574421522919210_n.jpg

11393314_1410202309306033_3517826849354213700_o.jpg

11336960_1410202389306025_6431038555594667017_o.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Many-worlds_interpretation

any change it's a perfect example of a shift. if you don't shift from one reality to another then you are going to have a static experience without motion. but if anything change in that reality then you are into a totally new parallel reality that is slightly different thatn your previous one

now imagine for every change there is a totally new reality for that change configuration alone... now imagine all things changing at the same time... ∞

right, so the best way to notice this on a practical level, the best we can, is to notice what is different in every moment and not whats the same.

different parallel realities, is what we do all the time, every moment, every moment. In fact, the very fact that we experience one moment to be different from the next is the very product of shifting into a different parallel reality. That's how we experience movement, motion, in our physiological dimension of existence.

Remember, you do not exist in physical reality ... physical reality exists within you as a concept. Everything you experience physical reality to be is actually a reflection of your consciousness, literally made out of your consciousness.

So the concept of your body, the concept of the room you may be in, the concept of the chair you may be sitting upon -- these are all projections of your state of consciousness, and your consciousness takes the form, the reflective form it needs to, to represent that idea of you. The next moment you change your idea of yourself, you are literally a different person and a different reality, a different universal parallel reality, time track, history, everything ... totally, everything is different. The more you know that, the less encumbered and chained you will be to anything that you assume your history to be, and the more rapid the changes are that can be made in the direction of your preference.

continuity creating the experience of life

Imagine that every possible reality already exists, which it does, already simultaneously co-exists. Every possible move you could make, every possible direction you could go in, every possible thought you could have, already exists.

And there is, for every one of those directions and thoughts, a "probable you," already thinking it; and moving in that direction, so to speak. A representational image of yourself, in some dimensional reality, that is already representative of that idea, that experience.

Your over-all consciousness, the consciousness that you are, "flickers," if you will; to use an analogy, flickers from moment to moment, embodying itself, if you will, in all of these different, shall we say, frames of yourself, statues of yourself in different probable positions. And decides, moment to moment, which position shall be the next position it will take to add to its illusion of continuous movement, of continuity, of history, of evolution, of progression.

All reality exists now ... you, as a total consciousness, are experiencing all probable infinite universes simultaneously. But from the physiological point of view, you seem to experience these moments, one after the other, a beginning, a middle and an end.

This idea only exists because it is your linear perspective, your linear version of the idea of experiencing more than one reality at a time. Because physical reality, by definition, cannot allow two different things to occupy the apparent same space at the apparent same time. You do it linearly, it is one of the magnificent creations within the concept of physical reality that you can do this.

But this is what you are doing -- you are literally "popping," if you will, from version A to version B, to version C, to version D, one moment to the next. Now, we point this out, again, not to get into some kind of abstract philosophical discussion, but to really remind you how truly unrestrained and unlimited you are as a consciousness ... for you can utilize this knowledge to make instantaneous and effective, impactful changes in your life. For if you know that at every given moment you are truly a different person, in a different reality, completely and totally, you can really allow yourself to make rapid changes by knowing that any apparent attachment you may have to a so-called history, to a so-called inertia, to a so-called urge for this or that, or any kind of habit or pattern that you think you may contain ... is only an illusion.

Because as soon as you change the idea of yourself, you really are a different person in a different reality altogether, and the only way that you maintain some concept of continuity to a past self is through a belief system that such a continuity exists. By beginning to dissolve that concept of continuity ... not all the way, for if you did it all the way you would be no longer focused in physical reality ... but just a little bit, can aid and assist your species greatly in accelerating forward in the direction that you prefer to accelerate. Because you can know, that since you are experiencing multitudinous, simultaneous realities of yourselves anyway, from the physical point of view you can choose which of those realities you prefer to exist in and experience in a linear fashion. The idea is simply to have more awareness that you are always truly a different person from moment to moment ... no matter what you think you look like in the mirror, you are really a different person. Even the continuity of the similarity of your face, from moment to moment, is just an illusion that you are creating, that you yourself are perpetuating, regardless of everything you understand about physical reality, and genetics, and chemistry, and biology. All of those are simply exteriorized reflections of your idea of what it is to be a physical being.

Edited by AleksM

In the same place where your past and future is. Nowhere.

@AleksM Thanks! nice synchro :D

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all of the barriers within yourself that you have built against it 

- A Course in Miracles

Correct me if im wrong, i may not understand it correctly, but the use of it is like the more complicated law of attraction?

Well I think most interpret infinity as a line that goes that way for ever, and then the exact opposite way for ever. I view infinity as an infinite number of lines going an infinite numbers of direction, in directions that i cannot comprehend due to the infinite number of possibilities that spring from infinity. There has to be an exponentially growing number of parallel universes coming from that infinity, infinity is forever expanding faster and faster, at least that is what infinity feels like to my intuition. Whether we choose our parallel dimension or not is a hard one to comprehend, I'm not even convinced that I have ever had a choice ever in all of existence. 

Very empowering stuff 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

But don't forget that these realities are not experienced only by humans but rather by many different forms. There are infinite possibilities of forms through which god knows these finite realities.

Or perhaps every time a particle interacts with another particle, since the dawn of time.
It's an accepted unproven scientific theory, that there could be unfathomable worlds, bigger than any number you can think of. perhaps...

Not that this knowledge is any useful, other than fascinating. It's not like you can do anything with it.

@zazed

When you know that you are shifting billions of times per second trough parallel realities, you Will not be clinging as much to your perspective. If you think reality is linear, then you Will cling to your current perspective and create belief systems and stories about why you cannot change. In that sense it is practical because then you can experience an acceleration of spacetime because you are not clinging to the current perspective. Also, this is related to suffering. See?

@AleksM Sure, it may loosen your perspective, in this sense it may free the mind. It's a fascinating factoid, makes you think "what if".  As such its related to spirituality and enlightenment, which has value to share on these forums. 

A problem i often have myself with these factoids, is that  knowledge and mental understanding means almost nothing for my spiritual journey.

I may have a short rush of insight and euphoria when learning about such a thing, thinking "how amazing". This may last a long time, making me happy even. But then eventually, when i sit and mediate, i realize it did not produce any meaningful change within me, aside from filling my head with factoids. Which i suppose is some form of spiritual bypassing i am prone to.

It's like listening to someone talk about playing the guitar, without owning or ever being near a guitar. It will not help much in actually playing guitar.

Why do you guys think it is that neither the Copenhagen or many worlds model ( or any of the others) have been ‘proven’ over the others? We probably all have our favorite, or our preference, but scientifically & mathematically, why do you think one has not risen above the rest? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

2 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Why do you guys think it is that neither the Copenhagen or many worlds model ( or any of the others) have been ‘proven’ over the others? We probably all have our favorite, or our preference, but scientifically & mathematically, why do you think one has not risen above the rest? 

The 100th monkey 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@Dodo Claims that the practice spread suddenly to other isolated populations of monkeys may be called into question given the fact that at least one washing monkey swam to another population and spent about four years there and also the monkeys had the researchers in common. Amundson also notes that the sweet potato was not available to the monkeys prior to human intervention. The number of monkeys in the colony was counted as 59 in 1962 indicating that even in numbers no "hundredth monkey" existed.[1][8]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hundredth_monkey_effect

the fields are one explanation, the monkey swimming over, the humans bringing sweet potatoes, that’s another explanation. I’m asking, why and how is it, that no explanation prevails amoung the options. It never does, and never will. What do you make of this in the big picture so to speak? 

Like the collapse version in comparison to the many worlds version.

@AleksM. ?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

34 minutes ago, Nahm said:

because all of these explanations explain the same equations at the end, and they have not further implications. What I mean by that is take for example general relativity, there were a ton of theories which just explained certain observations, but general relativity predicted results of experiments that have not been yet done. For example general relativity predicted gravitational waves, which no one had any idea before general relativity could exist. Not only did it predict gravitational waves and many other things, people actually proved that these phenomena existed, which makes this theory so strong compared to others.

@Nahm

many worlds & copenhagen: same math, crazy implications.

pilot wave theory: extra math, simple explanation, doesn’t correlate with relativity (yet).

Pilot wave is my preferred; the problems w it I think would be solved if it was given more attention.l

my current thinking is that law of attraction doesn’t need any quantum mechanics mumbo jumbo to explain it; the actual cause of LoA has to do with the causal plane/ causal body, which is non-physical.

Edited by Will Bigger

I just looked up Bashar there is nothing revolutionary about  the symbolism the concepts are outright stolen then passed  off as original revelation of Bashar a  multidimensional being, a friend from the future of Darryl Anka. He then channels this divine knowledge to you for a price.   I especially love the extensive collection of hundreds of videos that you can have for just 24 -34 $ each  Or there fabulous   essential  contact crystal which is ether not crystal at all merely engraved glass or if it is crystal it has been melted down and molded then engraved which destroys the crystals internal structure and would make it useless energetically. At ether rate  you can have your own multidimensional crystal for only 175 - 199$

This shit is a new age scam to line Darryl Anka's pockets.

Anytime someone is telling you that they are an intermediate between you and anything and they say they are going to share for a price be skeptical be very skepticalMr Darryl Anka's motivations are as transparent as the so called crystals he sells. 

Edited by Source_Mystic

I no longer advocate, participate, condone, or support  actualized.org or Leo Gura in anyway. The reasons are left in the few post I left behind. 

11 minutes ago, Source_Mystic said:

I just looked up Bashar there is nothing revolutionary about  the symbolism the concepts are outright stolen then passed  off as original revelation of Bashar a  multidimensional being, a friend from the future of Darryl Anka. He then channels this divine knowledge to you for a price.   I especially love the extensive collection of hundreds of videos that you can have for just 24 -34 $ each  Or there fabulous   essential  contact crystal witch is ether not crystal at all merely engraved glass or if it is crystal it has been melted down and molded then engraved which destroys the crystals internal structure and would make it useless energetically. At ether rate  you can have your own multidimensional crystal for only 175 - 199$

This shit is a new age scam to line Darryl Anka's pockets.

Anytime someone is telling you that they are an intermediate between you and anything and they say they are going to share for a price be skeptical be very skepticalMr Darryl Anka's motivations are as transparent as the so called crystals he sells. 

If you don't want to buy, there is a ton of free content, and whatever the situation, this guy speaks truths. If a scammer is still speaking truth, it doesn't matter that he's a scammer. Actually I believe he is not a scam and also I don't see anything bad in Darryl Anka trying to make a living out of what he offers. So does Leo and anyone who doesn't want to live in a cave. 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟