AleksM

High pitched sound - the sound from the spirit world

39 posts in this topic

The Signal 
Many people are experience ringing sounds and sensations in their ears. Sometimes there may in fact be some underlying physical issues associated with the ear ringing or tinnitus. Perhaps a person damaged an ear drum or a nerve at an early age. Yet many people experience a high-pitched frequency sound, hard to describe; the only way to describe it is a “higher frequency sound” and it’s not so much a ringing in the ears sound, but more of a constant high-pitched background noise .

Have you noticed ringing in your ears lately? Or are you hearing high-pitched frequencies? If so you are definitely not alone. Of course we know that there can be physical explanations for this phenomenon like tinnitus, but many people in perfect physical health are still reporting these symptoms. So what are the explanations for these high-pitched sounds?

If you experience ringing in your ears, ask yourself who might be trying to communicate with you? It could be a family member or perhaps a highly evolved being such as an angelic energy. If you psychic shield yourself, you will be protected from any lower vibrational energy. 

Sit for a moment quietly and see who is trying to reach out to you.

Many believe it is a sign of shifting into the higher dimensions

You might be hearing the sound of creation – creation of a new world which is coming into being, a world of high vibrations, higher ideals
For those who are ultra-sensitive you will be able to hear this high-frequency pitch which is continually being emitted from the earth’s receiver and transmitter of the higher dimensional frequencies of the 4th and 5th dimension and above (for the template will hold up to 12th dimensional energies in the future); these are energy vector waves of creation that are assisting in birthing this New Earth reality which you will be entering in real-time very soon.

The Physical Possibilities
A ringing sound in one or both ears can be both annoying and disconcerting. If persistent, the first thing you want to do it get it checked out. It could be tinnitus, which is a physical condition that develops from a variety of causes. It could be linked to a Vitamin D deficiency, damage to the ear, earwax, Meniere’s disease or a host of other causes. Even certain medications have side effects that result in ringing of the ears.

The Spiritual Possibilities
Okay so you’ve investigated every conceivable physical cause and you’re fine. So what else could it be? Well, believe it or not the answer is likely spiritual.

Hearing high-pitched frequencies is one sign of a spiritual awakening. As you lift your own personal vibrations you become more attuned to higher planetary and celestial vibrations. Often this results in a physical manifestation like lightheadedness, tingling skin or more commonly ringing in the ears.

Ringing in the ears can also be a signal from spirit guides or other non-physical beings. Since it’s difficult for them to dial in to our dense physical vibration, they try to connect with us through other means. Sometimes they play with electronics or natural objects like leaves and feathers. Other times they try to reach us directly through our own bodies—and the ears are a convenient way for them to do so. So if your hearing those high sounds, it could be a message from the spirit world.

Signals of the Shift
Hearing high-pitched frequencies is also something like an announcement for the upcoming spiritual shift. You may or may not have heard about our solar system moving towards the galactic center. Without getting too scientific, as we get closer we are slowly traveling further into the photon belt which means photon energy is increasing and raising our planetary and personal vibrations. The ringing in the ears that you experience is considered a signal of this change happening.
Many spiritual experts also claim that as we go through this shift we will experience a DNA upgrade. Additional strands will be activated and maybe we’ll really find out what all that junk DNA is for! Our bodies and minds along with the entire galaxy will be spiritually reprogrammed. The high-pitched frequencies are just part of the upgrading process taking place.

Managing the Sounds
Ruling out any medical issues, hearing the ringing or high-pitched sounds is a sign of connecting with the higher vibratory realms. Although it may be a sign of spiritual growth, it can get annoying at times. In order to deal with the sounds, chant and meditation can help. Since the earth is going through the spiritual changes along with us, simply chanting “Om” can help you and the planet resonate together and deal with the noise. Meditation can also help you by reducing any stress caused by these sounds.

Remember if you’re hearing these high-pitched frequencies, you’re definitely not alone. We’re all on this journey together!

24294086_513141775725376_5763675319311392122_n.jpg

I hear this sound too very clearly if I focus on it. Never really bothered to investigate it. Interesting stuff!

Easy choices, hard life. Hard choices, easy life.

Look I've had high pitched noises in my ear, and have seen numbers like 11:11 a lot, and etc. and I'm not saying that any of what you said isn't real. But you've got to realize how your communicating this information.

What other way can you show/prove to me that this stuff is legitimate besides basically telling me to have faith or coincidence. I'm not close minded to this, but I'm not also going to believe it for no reason except faith or coincidence.  

Universal Downloads ;)

Mine has been going 24/7 since my first awakening, sometimes its very high but most of the time it just sits in the background and all you have to do is silence the mind and surroundings for few seconds to a few minuets and its back in full effect.

Also when the ringing volume/vibration is balanced both ears is a good indication that your hemispheres are in sync, when only one ear is more dominant then back to meditation or other spiritual work. Just how I've learned to understand it over time.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

it's about pressure in fascia layers in ear area. I have tinnitus for 13 years.  You guys are doing "spritual crazy mind fuck". But its nice, i know

Nothing good comes from the habit of forming beliefs that do not have any evidence. It can be the cause of building a confusing and inaccurate world-view. What do you get from it and how does it help you?

Dont rule out the fact that it might be caused by the shape of the human ear or design of the region of the brain that processes auditory signals.

Edited by Matt8800
clarification

@Matt8800 @Leo Gura @General 2 @pluto @Nahm

People that meditate for a while start experiencing this phenomena. Before meditation there is usually no high pitch sound perceivable. Only after meditating for a while people start experiencing this. I have heard more than 100 people already that mentioned this. I had plenty of these experiences also. I will mention the most strange one ever, and I don't care what you think about it.

That whole thing blew me away and was  the initiation of my awakening.

So I have seen a ghost in the vicinity of an abandoned house. I will not talk much about that, here is a post that I made that goes into that:

Now I will mention something that I never mentioned on this forum.

2 years after the sighting I wanted to go at the same place at the same time, to just see if I get lucky and see that being again. I thought a few times about it ( 3 weeks prior maybe)  but  I was not decisive enough so I forgot about it. 

One day I woke up around 5:30 AM and a strong high pitch sound was near my bed, I was not just hearing it, I felt the presence of a sentient being, but I was so tired  that after 20 seconds, I have just returned to sleeping and fall asleep very fast. After a few hours after waking up, I have realized that that day was the exact same day I was intending to visit that place, the same day 2 years ago I passed near that place where I saw a ghost. I don't know rationally exactly what happened, but I feel like that being was able to hear my thoughts and so it came to visit me.

That was a big mind fuck, my rational understanding of reality was useless at that point. I was extremely committed to transcend the sense world and after 3 weeks of 24/7 meditation, I started seeing light orbs manifesting all around me, multiple times per day, my mind was silent and monkey mind non-existent.

After another year or two, I have walked near the same house. I have heard a high pitch sound coming from the direction of the abandoned house. It was so strange, It felt like the sound was coming from a certain direction. The direction was near the house. At that point I knew it was a non-physical being that wanted to interact with me. 

@AleksM

I'm on this as well. Here is a topic I started awhile back:

Since then it's only continued. More ringing, more repeating numbers, more synchronicities. I was never a believer in this kind of stuff growing up but at this point it seems crazier to deny it.

Me too.  I hear them when the energy is weird around me or it can be random too.

"What the fuck is that!"  is my usual reactive thought heh 

11 hours ago, see_on_see said:

What do you want, a scientific paper proving that synchronicities exist? xD This stuff is not to be believed. Just keep following your higher self and watch it happen directly in your own life, and prepare to be astonished. 

I guess that's fair. (Btw I thought you people were doing it without any forms of direct experience, like religious people just believe things because they're told to). But to me reading this topic it mostly sounds like a bunch of random stuff which is kind of cool, but I don't get the significance of this.

I mean I guess if your passionate about this stuff, then that serves as your life purpose. If it helps you reach enlightenment, that's good and helps. But it honestly sounds to me like your ditching out on doing your personal development work to find spiritual aliens. Really that's just a bias, I mean if its what you like, idk I guess that's cool. I'll definitely try and be less judgemental.

Edited by Jamie Universe

@aurum   I once wanted to become open to seeing proof of an angel and so I asked to see one.  In not so long a time I was getting off the train and exchanged smiles with this older beautiful woman... it was really fast, as soon as I got off the train I kept thinking... was that the proof I was asking for? 

@see_on_see Thanks, I think I just realized I had a hidden stereotype about people who talk about spiritual stuff relative to this topic. I guess It sort of just developed with my life in mainstream culture. I sort of thought that people were worshipping this stuff like they would in a religion to god, and even though its fine for the most part, it sort of bothered me. And what I needed to realize is that this stereotype is just made up of above of assumptions.

24796433_10154887655741793_8024395775867796209_n.jpg 

Found more interesting information. @see_on_see @aurum @Jamie Universe @Nexeternity @pluto @Nahm @krazzer I especially like the second video and last one but all are interesting. 

Our ears ring, when they are not injured of course, as they detect shifts in energy.

Internal shifts: healing, switching timelines, receving a download.

External shifts: Connection from ultra dimensional being/ guide, the energy of a room, receiving messages or healing from guide.

You can consciously tune into the ringing and see why it is happening and where it is coming from.

Edited by AleksM

I just used my guitar tuner app in my phone and hummed the frequency of the sound, and it’s C#. Could someone else do this, I’m curious about the results. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

the last time i got this sound was around my family...i felt pressure around my ears as well...

it is possible to hear the sound when not alone?

@General 2

Yes. Once I was sitting near a man on the bus, he was the brother of my school mate. He meditates a lot and when I sat down near him, I could sense his energy and the high pitch sound, it was Quite impressive and a mind blowing experience.

19 hours ago, Nahm said:

I just used my guitar tuner app in my phone and hummed the frequency of the sound, and it’s C#. Could someone else do this, I’m curious about the results. 

1 hour ago, see_on_see said:

Mine isn't a note, it's at the very edge of my hearing range. Might be 15Khz or something.

thanks for the reply. mine is too but try shooting for and octave or two lower if possible.