GNC Mega Men Multivitamin

Magnesium

Fish Oil

Vitamin D3

Edited by Joseph Maynor

almost all you mentioned 

plus:

organic spirulina, like 5 grams daily . 

https://examine.com/supplements/spirulina/  (seems super healthy and safe) https://www.amazon.co.uk/Sevenhills-Wholefoods-Organic-Spirulina-Tablets/dp/B005YO58P4/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1512001807&sr=8-1&keywords=sevenhills+spirulina

2-3 grams creatine (seems nice/healthy when you don't eat meat, well-studied, super safe,). I buy large amounts in powder, cheap.

https://examine.com/supplements/creatine/

500 mg NAC (also seems healthy, a strong antioxidant, safe). 

https://examine.com/supplements/n-acetylcysteine/

500 mg Green Tea Extract (EGCG/ Green Tea Catechins) 

https://examine.com/supplements/green-tea-catechins/ Seems very healthy and safe. https://liftmode.com/green-tea-extract-300-grams-10-58-oz-98-polyphenols-50-egcg-fblm.html#product_tabs_description_tabbed

Coenzyme Q10, 100 mg , also seems healthy, especially as you grow older, because your body becomes worse at producing it as you age afaik.

https://examine.com/supplements/coenzyme-q10/

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

B12,  Chlorella,  Vit D(only in days when I don't get out)

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

I alternate between many but i usually try get these main ones in at least 3-4 times a week.

Supergreens complex: Spirulina/Chlorella/Wheatgrass/Barleygrass about a Teaspoon

Medicinal Mushrooms: Chaga, Reishi, Cordyceps or Lions Mane Mushroom (Tea or extracts)

Adaptogenic herbs: He Shou Wu, Rhodiola, Ashwagandha, Tulsi, Ginseng, Shizandra ect... Mostly made into Teas or Extract drops in daily waters.

Iodine (Lugols or Nascent) - Anti Radiation and removes heavy metals from the body and many other benefits

Vitamin D3/K2 Complex - With foods

Vitamin C + MSM - Very good for Detoxing - Keep 2 hours away from Iodine and others

Shilajit - Sprinkle with waters or food (Destroyer of Weakness)

Fermented Cod Liver OIl - When i don't have hemp, chia or flaxseeds on the day.

Superberries: Maqui, Acai, Goji ect.. - With smoothies or sprinkled on deserts

Bee or Pine pollen

CBD-Rich Hemp oil - Paired with Turmeric/Pepper or Shilajit = Neurogenesis+Anti-Cancer

Pycnogenol

Royal Jelly

Cacao

I also have a B12 spray i use occasionally in the fridge but I think the supergreen complex does the job. Also when i have organic produce i don't mind a little dirt loaded with B-12 and good for the immune system. Ever heard of babies that played in the mud and exposed themselves to nature daily? Healthiest Adults Today :P

I rarely take them all in a day but i try to keep everything in moderation. Introducing these substances in my life has significantly changed and helped my life for the better. The key is to not feel high but to feel ALIVE!

Although i must mention with these not to get carried away as some can be too stimulative and overdo the system so simplicity is key and try one thing at a time and take notes. At one point i was taking Cacao and too many superfoods/herbs every day for years and i realize without them i sometimes would crash and burn.

Supplements/Superfoods/Herbs are great but they are more medicinal and much more powerful than regular foods so less is better in the long run. Getting most nutrients from whole foods is Key.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

Magnesium, B2, B6, B12, D, Omega 3, E. I take this with fresh lemon juice in water.. Result: More Energy, less tired and more healthy in general.. 3 Months so far.

Yes Magnesium! Forgot to mention as is one of the most important supplements but i usually get most from whole foods although i do have this Marine Magnesium supplement i take from time to time when i feel i have not eaten enough that day.

B R E A T H E

1 hour ago, pluto said:

Yes Magnesium! Forgot to mention as is one of the most important supplements but i usually get most from whole foods although i do have this Marine Magnesium supplement i take from time to time when i feel i have not eaten enough that day.

Is it different from 'normal' synthetic magnesium?

On 11/30/2017 at 1:37 PM, pluto said:

Supergreens complex: Spirulina/Chlorella/Wheatgrass/Barleygrass about a Teaspoon

Medicinal Mushrooms: Chaga, Reishi, Cordyceps or Lions Mane Mushroom (Tea or extracts)

Adaptogenic herbs: He Shou Wu, Rhodiola, Ashwagandha, Tulsi, Ginseng, Shizandra ect... Mostly made into Teas or Extract drops in daily waters.

Iodine (Lugols or Nascent) - Anti Radiation and removes heavy metals from the body and many other benefits

Vitamin D3/K2 Complex - With foods

Vitamin C + MSM - Very good for Detoxing - Keep 2 hours away from Iodine and others

Shilajit - Sprinkle with waters or food (Destroyer of Weakness)

Fermented Cod Liver OIl - When i don't have hemp, chia or flaxseeds on the day.

Superberries: Maqui, Acai, Goji ect.. - With smoothies or sprinkled on deserts

Bee or Pine pollen

CBD-Rich Hemp oil - Paired with Turmeric/Pepper or Shilajit = Neurogenesis+Anti-Cancer

Pycnogenol

Royal Jelly

You take many suplements, that I don't know. What is you experience? I guess it is good, because otherwise you wouldn't take them. I philosophered about my diet and came to the conclusion that I would eat very different if I'd earn twice as much as I earn now. I would make very expensive smoothies with different berries... My Question is: Is your diet relative to your income expensive? I, for example, spend 1/4 of my income for food and supplements.

On 11/30/2017 at 0:06 AM, Joseph Maynor said:

Me: 

Turmeric

Acai (capsules)

voir plus haut

SYY

Edited by supremeyingyang

24 minutes ago, supremeyingyang said:

Is it different from 'normal' synthetic magnesium?

You take many suplements, that I don't know. What is you experience? I guess it is good, because otherwise you wouldn't take them. I philosophered about my diet and came to the conclusion that I would eat very different if I'd earn twice as much as I earn now. I would make very expensive smoothies with different berries... My Question is: Is your diet relative to your income expensive? I, for example, spend 1/4 of my income for food and supplements.

voir plus haut

SYY

I have collected them overtime and i buy in bulk so they last me very long time 3-12 months. I try to use more "superfoods" than singular supplements since they have a wide array of nutrients that replace many other supplements like Spirulina greens for example.

Many people use multi vitamin/mineral supplements but i prefer them from superfoods as a more whole source for optimal delivery and absorption.

When it comes to what i put in my body i don't really care about the price much because i look at it as an investment to a better, happier, healthier, more vibrant life and when i feel good > i live good and everything else takes care of itself. I spend about 1/4 as well sometimes 1/2 but like i said its not as expensive once you have many to pick from, a little of each goes a long way so they last for very long time and basically become free.

I eat about 80-95% Organic whole foods in general or what i grow in my garden.

That's just how i see it i guess. Here is the Marine Magnesium i use and more information on it https://greennutritionals.com.au/blog/what-is-marine-magnesium/

I believe it is better than synthetic, i always try to use whole food supplements if no superfoods are available or anything closest to its source/natural state. E.g i would rather eat a bowel of quinoa with some nuts & seeds for magnesium than take a supplement so they are more secondary. They help but if most of your diet is rich in whole foods eventually you will need less and less supplements.

Hope this helps

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

Turmeric, Vitamin D3, Magnesium, PQQ, Glutathione, Green-tea Extract, Reservatol, and a natural Vita-green complex with probiotics.

@Charlotte 

Quick search on NCBI showed peppermint oil  https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4289931/ as well as levander oil https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4843973/ to have some effect

Didn't read the whole thing though so have a look at both papers before trying anything yourself :)

Other than that minerals like Zinc, Iron, Selenium Vitamins A, E and certain B vitamins may be helpful, ideally taken in form of food not supplement. Adopting a wholefood diet could be a way to help boost the hair growth and quality since it is really easy to get in all these nutrients. 

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

I'll add something to the mix that's INCREDIBLY beneficial for your gut health (and your gut is like a "2nd brain", and something you really want to be healthy af):

Before every meal (once or twice a day) I have a small glass of 

• apple cider vinegar
  • sauerkraut juice
  • potato starch 
  • green powder
  • water

i just sorta swish it around and mix it up and down it in a few gulps. The sauerkraut juice and potato starch in particular are extraordinarily good for your gut health. Sauerkraut is a fermented vegetable, tons of good bacteria (much more bacteria and much more bioavailable than probiotic pills), and the potato starch is a "prebiotic" or, food for your bacteria. It's a resistant starch so you can't digest it, but your bacteria love it. These two ingredients have a profoundly positive impact on mental health and wellbeing

@Charlotte look into iodine. A few drops of lugols iodine a day mixed with water held in your mouth for a bit would probably help (should taste a bit like pool water). Also supposedly applying some topically can support hair growth (but it's a bit harsh and also your skin will be orange for several hours).  

Additionally, get some sunlight as often as you can (in reasonable amounts)

lastly, "black ant powder" seems to be very beneficial for hair and nail health

of course, a healthy, whole-foods based diet is advised as well

“Curiosity killed the cat.”

On 12/12/2017 at 8:07 PM, Charlotte said:

Does anybody recommend  a supplement for hair growth? (Female) 

He Shou Wu/Fo-Ti is an excellent herb for that i believe but also is a superior adaptogen so it works on all areas of the body. I highly recommend it especially from Dragon Herbs company. http://www.dragonherbs.com/prodinfo.asp?number=542

A friend of mine was having nose bleeds and hair loss, i encouraged him to supplement with supergreen complex for general health, he shou wu (as an adaptogen) and spend more time out in the sun every day and it stopped and got better. He was spending far too much time on the computer playing games and mostly ate junk food.

Sunlight/Nature heals everything, Its common sense. I have noticed myself when i spend too much time inside under artificial lighting and screens and lack of nature hair starts to fall out more and the body starts to show symptoms of degeneration.

MSM(organic sulfur) is said to be good for hair/skin/nails ect.. as well here is a quick link

https://happybodystore.com/blog/msm-hair-growth/

I Pair with Vitamin C for a powerful detox combo when i feel the need :)

I buy most of my herbs and natural wholefood supplements from iherb.com has both products i recommended and good prices. Hope this helps

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

Multivitamin, b12, superb, d with omega 3’s, fish oil.....and this tub of delicious magic.....

D6570361-F65E-455F-AEA8-3BB0BC858D68.jpeg

and of course 1000mg of C before a trip ?❤️

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm love GOL products. I think they are one of the very few left who are still clean and reputable. Perhaps along with VEGA and Sun Warrior, top 3 producers of sports nutrition and food supplementation. 

Please add the following to my list of supplements I’m currently taking:

• probiotic capsule
  • garlic supplement
Edited by Joseph Maynor