Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
caelanb

What Is Your Favorite Food?

12 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, Just wondering what is your favorite food, recipe or meal?

Mine are carrots as a food and probably whole wheat sandwiches as a meal 

Looking forward to hear yours!

Fruits are my favorite food, I also love Raw chocolate made from Cacao, Goji Berries and Hemp seeds.

I also like making large salads and smoothies often and homemade baked beans with either rice and vegetables or carrots and 100% wholegrains.

I enjoy the occasional scrambled eggs with spinach, mushrooms, capsicum relish, onion and sometimes add a bit of feta cheese or fermented goats or any white cheese and tomato/cucumber on the side.

Spicy, crunchy baked organic potatoes or sweet potatoes are also delishh especially with a homemade dressing.

Fresh Coconut water from young coconuts is my favorite drink.

All is well

my favorite food are fruits, especially berries. love them in all their variety of colors, shapes and sweetness :x

something I never get tired of and I eat it every day for breakfast is oatmeal with bananas, seasonal fruits, cinnamon, nuts and berries. it's an evergreen!

What you think, you become.

@Mad Max That quantum stuff gives you nasty glowing pee though...I prefer Sunset Sarsaparilla.

"Only someone who has suffered the deepest misfortune is capable of experiencing the heights of felicity."
-Edmond Dantès, The Count of Monte Cristo

@pluto Have you tried 100% dark chocolate? I love the stuff.

3 hours ago, caelanb said:

@pluto Have you tried 100% dark chocolate? I love the stuff.

I have tried 90%, strong but effective although i have snacked on some raw cacao beans a few times that's as pure as it gets :P

All is well

@Michael569 @Moreira Hummus is nice too, I don't mind it. There are like so many different types which is crazy :D You can try with some pita, it's not bad either.