Ayla

I Love My Life

19 posts in this topic

OK, I've been reading about a lot of problems here, grievances, questions, why's, how's... so I thought I would start a topic about what is it you are grateful for in your life? What do you love about it? 

Bringing a bit of positive energy never killed anyone... 

:)

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

Great thread idea !

I'll go ahead and say that the ultimate thing I'm grateful for is that I'm some kind of blob of existence expressing itself in the form of a weird arrangement of complex systems floating in the universe getting to experience earth stuff and leave the kind of foot prints that I best can leave  in this mysterious and fascinating dreamland :D 

No idea why I never shared this in my favorite band or song thread but this is such a great song about being grateful :)

That song hit the spot.

With all the chaos in the news I cant help but feel grateful for the hand I've been dealt. That with some other stuff has ignited a desire to make a huge impact in the world. I'm piecing the puzzle together and it feels fucking great. Really lovin life right now.

When things go wrong in your perspective, remember it's not about you ?

Oh my yes, I do enjoy my very much. I have a wife and child that I live for each day. I enjoy each moment. Even now I am listening to that nice song posted above and drinking a warm cup of coffee with some cookies that I baked. My heart is in alignment with the beating of the song.

I am most greatfull of being able to create moments of pure bliss almost at will.

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

Grateful for the beauty of the rain, for the fleeting gaze of a stranger, the accidental bump of the shoulder. Grateful for the text message of a lost friend, the smell of a fresh book and the moment I lie in bed in the evening and the thought arises: It was a good day

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

Grateful for the Sun giving us light and warmth every single day. 

Grateful for the free perfume of a field flower

Grateful for the tree giving us shade and life for so many living beings

Grateful for the people working for us to have our little "life commodities"

Grateful for being breathed 

Grateful for the gift of sight, and hearing and smell and touch

Grateful for the love that emanates from all of you here

Grateful for the energy of the sea heard in the background

Grateful for being where and what I am

Grateful for the wind blowing

Grateful for the peace I live in

Grateful for the shelter and the food

Grateful for the experiences that brought me here

Thank you for the music and the dance

Thank you to my Guru

Thank you God 

I love you Ayla :) 

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

I'm so deeply inspired by the forms consciousness incarnates itself. I can never absorb all its patterns, variations and rhythms. Just take music, acting, poetry, public speaking, comedy. These things inspire me on a foundational level.

They want reality, so I give 'em a fatal dosage.

3 hours ago, Miicat said:

Great thread idea !

I'll go ahead and say that the ultimate thing I'm grateful for is that I'm some kind of blob of existence expressing itself in the form of a weird arrangement of complex systems floating in the universe getting to experience earth stuff and leave the kind of foot prints that I best can leave  in this mysterious and fascinating dreamland :D 

My same sentiments exactly.

And I am grateful that Ayla has reminded me to be grateful.

Great topic Ayla,

Im grateful to life for giving me the chance te become consciously awake and realize how everything is perfect just the way it is.

I'm grateful for the ability to be grateful...Thank you God...and thank you Ayla for this thread...Genius!

Grateful for 

Challenges that I face everyday. They are teaching me new things everyday.

The unknown potential that I have

This day. 

Sarcaste <3 the Sarcasm in Me acknowledges and honors the Sarcasm in You 

5 minutes ago, Zephyr said:

Grateful for 

Challenges that I face everyday. They are teaching me new things everyday.

The unknown potential that I have

This day. 

Totally agree, there's so much to learn in each obstacle we face. 

When things go wrong in your perspective, remember it's not about you ?

I am grateful that I am just a manifestation of the nature itself and I am grateful that I am serving a purpose and contributing to the universe just by existing.

Edited by Sigma

I am grateful for the level of discipline that I have, even though I do tend to fall off sometimes on my positive habits.

I am grateful for my appearance

I am grateful for my home, even though I come from a lower-class background.

I am grateful for my open-mindedness

I am grateful for my health & fitness, even though I eat crappy fast food for cheap protein due to a strict budget.

I am grateful for the level of psychological development that I'm at (Stage orange/green)

And.. I could go on but it would be too long. Great thread post

"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death." - Albert Einstein

I am really grateful of the fact that i can walk into nature every morning, stand up on a hill and look at mountains and the forrest with a cup of blueberry tea.

Hallå

Yeah. I like the style. Just give me something to eat, some music and I'm good to go. So cool. All this talk and talk. In the end of the day. You are still there right now in this moment. Reading my gobbled up nonsense. You know. Just be happy, go with the flow, dont fight it, just be. Enjoy what you have to the fullest. Just throw the money you have at things that you like and hope for the best. In the end of the day you have some more toys, some more friends which come and go. The difference between me and most of the people is that I'm still happy no matter what. I knew that all this knowledge and new toys isn't going to make me any happier. It's cool nevertheless. I mean who doesn't want a 85$ spinning top with a ruby ball tip. Yeah I ordered one. Gonna be cool to spin it everywhere. I'm running out of ideas here. Well as soon as you remove the chase, all the talk about nothing and focus on just being the actual fun begins. Just like a kid. They could've just left me playing there 20 years ago with my spinning top. I didnt really ask for all this knowledge and shit that everyone tried to stuff up my throat. Just to realize 20 years later that spinning tops are still cool. Just that they cost like almost 100$ now and I was happy with a 1$ top 20 years ago.

I am most greatful for my family. They are super supportive in everything I do and are very openminded. I know some peoples parents are very strict and don't allow their children to pursue anything that might sound a bit dreamy or extraordinary, and that is why I value my parents so much. If you have parents who support you in what YOU want to do, take a moment and thank the universe for gifting you the best possible parents.

Gratefulness is the soil that allows great friendships to build fast.

When we aren't grateful or in ingratitude the happiness stops and alot od suffering stars to build for free.

So let's be happy to be even alive, because we can't have any conversation about this stage of life when will be dead.