Gustav

How Old Are People On Actualized.org?

200 posts in this topic

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it" -Rumi

24 years old here. I discovered Leo's videos less than a year ago. I saw his first video on enlightenment and have been hooked ever since. As far as age group goes it seems like a fair share of the forums users are pretty young.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

4 hours ago, Gustav said:

Hi!

My name is Gustav and I'm 19 years old. I found Leo in the early months of 2014 and can not express in words how much I love this site!

I wonder what the average age group is of Actualized.org followers?

My mother's first thought was that a guy in his early thirties was pretty young to give life advice (I strongly disagree :P).

Although I think Leo does an AWESOME job in making the videos apply to all people, I still get a little sense that he thinks of his audience as 30- and 40-year olds mainly.

I have wondered how old you guys actually are? I get the feeling that I'm among the youngest fans here, and so it would be very interesting to see some statistics on this, because personal growth applies to everyone and the sooner you start the better.

Have a good one!

I'm 19 years old lol!

Edited by Ayla
English only

- Enter your fear and you are free -

25 and counting. 

Also this is a good thread for a poll. Consider it OP.

24 right now, but found him at 22. Did not take his stuff too seriously until his enlightenment episodes.

23 apparently having a midlife crisis too after looking at all the signs haha.

Memento Mori

This question is fun to answer when you are in your 20s or 30s..

I don't want to sound ungrateful.. I love myself, my life and my age. Although, I feel I am like between 28-32., and for many years I felt 18, then I felt 22 for many many years and now, like I said, 28-32. I seem to have some hang up about age..

I'm 45

(so in high school I took typing class on a typewriter, we didn't have computers, not even those word processor things that were out in the late 80s..., and we didn't have cell phones...10c phone calls in phone booths.....and it was a big deal when we first got answering machines, with cassette tapes in them, yeah, and vhs tape machines were incredible, there were no CDs.... So most importantly if I was interested in some random topic for example, yoga or Freud,. I planned out a day or time and went to the local library, and looked up my topic in the card catalog (basic paper 3x5 card things in long drawers that would direct me to the correct area in the library...no internet, no forums...) 

Almost 21. I think that everyone who found Leo's videos in their twenties feel in crisis :D 

17 in march :D 

Been following Leo (and involved on the personal development industry) for about a year !

And I'm starting to see some serious improvements xD

25 years young :D

"If you immediately know the candle-light is fire then the meal was cooked along time ago"

Blimey, I'm old.  38. Wish i had this information leo is posting at 17. My life would have taken a different route. However i have kids so i would not change anything. 

19 years old. Man after I saw Leo's video on biggest commitment I realised that I have to start getting serious on developing myself. I had lots of backslides and setbacks since I wasn't serious enough.  Very afraid to make that commitment but I finally made the decision!! :D 

@cly you are ancient. I wish you are my mom. Very unlikely to happen.

Sarcaste <3 the Sarcasm in Me acknowledges and honors the Sarcasm in You