Gustav

How Old Are People On Actualized.org?

200 posts in this topic

I am 47 years young.  I would imagine there is  quite a mixed age range of people here. I actually find it exciting to see young people here that fills me with hope for the new generation. I am new myself and am looking forward to my Journey.      

On 18/02/2016 at 4:34 AM, cly said:

so in high school I took typing class on a typewriter, we didn't have computers, not even those word processor things that were out in the late 80s..., and we didn't have cell phones...10c phone calls in phone booths.....and it was a big deal when we first got answering machines, with cassette tapes in them, yeah, and vhs tape machines were incredible, there were no CDs.... So most importantly if I was interested in some random topic for example, yoga or Freud,. I planned out a day or time and went to the local library, and looked up my topic in the card catalog (basic paper 3x5 card things in long drawers that would direct me to the correct area in the library...no internet, no forums...

Thank you @cly very motivating lines for me :) they remind me to be grateful for all the technology, science & other great things we have today.

BTW I am 25 ;)

31, although age is but a number and time is an illusion :P

2 hours ago, Emily said:

age is but a number and time is an illusion :P

Yes it is :)

19 years old.

I'm quite surprised, there are quite a lot of teenagers, that's great ^^ And that's great as well to have middled aged and old peoples :)

54... And it's encouraging to see most people on this forum are in their late teens. 

Take my advice - get your shit together... There really isn't any dignity in being my age and having achieved little and experienced less. 

Edited by BKK-J

37. The perception of the passage of time really starts to pick up pace in your 30s so...

1 hour ago, BKK-J said:

it's encouraging to see most people on this forum are in their late teens. 

Take my advice - get your shit together...

^^ This ^^

“If you correct your mind, the rest of your life will fall into place.”  - Lao Tzu

Looks like Leo has to deal with lot of teenagers...

including me 19, yea lolz )))

Edited by RTM

48 minutes ago, RTM said:

Looks like Leo's has to deal with lot of teenagers...

including me 19, yea lolz )))

Yeah, but imagine how those teenagers will be about 2 years from now.

P.S. I'm 22

11 minutes ago, Florian- said:

Yeah, but imagine how those teenagers will be about 2 years from now.

P.S. I'm 22

Yes, I think I've been in this journey with Actualized.org for about 2 years or so... And don't have enough words to thanks for him for transforming  our life to another level...9_9

It's never too early or too late to actualize. For those of you still in your teens though, it is a real blessing to have the knowledge and desire to start this path early! I'm 39 and feeling fine, for me, it's the perfect time... and I'm in a Dr. Seuss-ish mood too I guess... lol...

38 I found Leo very recently and on his fist video (don't care what other thinks about you) I was impressed 

An interesting fact is how brains stop growing at around 25-30.

So all the younger folks here have a great opportunity to set their minds in motion.

And the others here have a mess to clean up and or build on what they've learned.

Neuroplasticity is a great thing!

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." - Jiddu Krishnamurti

18 :) I've been into self-development for over 2 years now, but it wasn't until recently that I found Leo.